Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iceland Volcano Getting Ready to Blow

A huge volcano in Iceland is near the point of explosion. There have been a rash of earthquakes there and the lava level is rising. This could cause a shutdown in flights both in the US and Europe and a chain reaction of other very serious conditions.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_ICELAND_VOLCANO?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-23-09-41-28

Subglacial volcanic eruption begins in Iceland

REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP) -- Iceland raised its aviation alert to red Saturday as a subglacial eruption began at the restless Bardarbunga volcano, which has been rattled by thousands of earthquakes in the past week, the country's Meteorological Office said.

Watch the Eruption Live (If and When it Starts)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Watch the Eruption Live (If and When it Starts)

http://icelandreview.com/news/2014/08/18/watch-eruption-live-if-and-when-it-starts

Re: Watch the Eruption Live (If and When it Starts)

I believe that I told you all about this before under YOUR EQ thread, T/Sue. I even bumped it up, so that you all could see it...but sadly, it was ignored.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Iceland Volcano Getting Ready to Blow

Tammy, my apologies for not seeing and responding to your post about the Iceland volcano becoming active. If I had seen your post first then I could have added to it with what I found. Thanks for being alert to what is happening around the globe and watching the signs for Jesus to return. I appreciate you more than you know! :)

Iceland's Volcano becoming active and so many earthquakes, Yellowstone's Park roads melting, strange holes opening up all over the earth, tornadoes, fires raging, drought, wars and rumors of wars, asteroids with nearby misses, and the four blood moons happening on God's appointed days, in the words of our Savior when these things begin to happen lift up your heads for your redemption drawith nigh.

If I didn't have the Lord as my savior I would be very worried right now, but He has it all in His powerful hands, and He wrote it in His book thousands of years ago through His prophets all about what is happening now,so He knows the end from the beginning.

He said He would be with us even unto the end of the age. (The Age of Grace) which I feel is about to close when He raptures His church off the earth.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The Lord loves all, He died for all so that we could except His sacrifice for our sins and He paid the price for our sins so that if we believe on Him we would be saved. Believe that He died for your sins, ask Him into your heart, ask Him to forgive your sins, and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of the Living God. The Great "I Am That I Am".
Repent and let Jesus be your best friend, your Savior and let the Holy Spirit rest upoon you and give you His peace in a troubled world. A peace that passeth all understanding.

I feel our flight can not be far off,

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie,

In light of your above post, I thought that David Phelps' song--"No More Night" would be "the" perfect icing on the cake. Don't you agree!? Here's David's song...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy what a beautiful song! It gave me Holy Ghost Chill bumps just listening to it.

Thank you for posting this! I have some friends at work I'm going to share it with. I think this will bless them as much as it did me.

BUMP UP

Iceland's volcano HAS erupted!!!

It was just reported on Fox10/Phoenix News that Iceland's volcano IS now erupting!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

OOPS!!! I goofed. My bad.

It's the Papua, New Guinea volcano down in the South Pacific that's erupting...NOT Iceland's volcano!!!

Julie, you're most welcome for David Phelp's "No More Night" song I posted. It IS beautiful, isn't it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

BUMP-UP

It is the Mount Tavurvur volcano in Papua, New Guinea, that has erupted!!! Isn't it all apart of that 'Ring of Fire'???

I heard more about it last night on Fox10 News/Phoenix, our local news channel.

Maranatha!
Tammy

BUMP UP!!!

Iceland's volcano is, as been reported on Fox10 News/Arizona, right now as I'm typing this...erupting!!!

Fox10 News also showed footage of the eruption, for which I saw a wall of eruptions as lava is pushed up out of the wall of volcanos.

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS!!! OK!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Better lava than pyroclastic surges!