Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ukraine accuses Russia of "direct invasion" as aid convoy crosses border

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Ukraine declared on Friday that Russia had launched a "direct invasion" of its territory after Moscow sent a convoy of aid trucks across the border into eastern Ukraine where pro-Russian rebels are fighting government forces. Moscow, which has thousands of troops close on the Russian side of the border, warned against any attempt to "disrupt" the convoy but did not specify what action it was prepared to take if Kiev's forces intervened.

Read more at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11050366/Ukraine-accuses-Russia-of-direct-invasion-as-aid-convoy-crosses-border.html

Russian convoy arrives in Ukraine amid shelling reports

Russian convoy arrives in Ukraine amid shelling reports

NATO officials said on Friday that Moscow has sent Russian-manned artillery units into Ukraine in recent days and was using them to shell Ukrainian forces as part of a "major escalation" of Russian involvement in the disputed region.

Read more at:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/08/22/russia-ukraine-aid-convoy/14429029/

Merkel jets into Kiev as tensions soar over Ukraine

Merkel jets into Kiev as tensions soar over Ukraine

Kiev (AFP) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel arrived in Kiev Saturday for crisis talks with Ukraine's pro-Western leaders, as a controversial aid convoy from Moscow began crossing back from the war-torn east of the country to Russia.

The West had demanded that Russia withdraw its disputed trucks after the Kremlin unilaterally sent them to the insurgent stronghold of Lugansk on Friday in a move Kiev decried as an "invasion"

https://news.yahoo.com/tired-waiting-russia-pushes-aid-ukraine-091224768.html;_ylt=AwrBEiIkbvdT70MAqpnQtDMD

Russia escalates tensions with aid convoy, reported firing of artillery inside Ukraine

Russia escalates tensions with aid convoy, reported firing of artillery inside Ukraine

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/russian-humanitarian-convoy-enters-ukraine-despite-warnings/2014/08/22/7b14fa8e-29e1-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

Re: Russia escalates tensions with aid convoy, reported firing of artillery inside Ukraine

With the Russian and Ukraine Crisis, Israel and Gaza War, Christians being killed all over the world, The U S with its government and people in turmoil, all the earthquakes over all parts of the world, killing of the unborn, illegal aliens, banks stealing money,dieases entering a lot of countries, corruptions running rampant, false prophets, children being kidnap for sexual purposes, governments using false flags to try and start a civil war to start Marshall law, children starving to death because evil men take the money for themselves, New World Order trying to create a Global world and much, much more. There is no way Man can get out of this tangled web that he has put himself in. Now is the time soon for Jesus Christ to Judge the world and destroy the Wicked. Even so, Come Lord Jesus quickly.

Re: Russia escalates tensions with aid convoy, reported firing of artillery inside Ukraine

Amen Tom, a Big Amen to your statements, you are absolutely correct.

It is time for Jesus to come, the world is digging it's own grave, and many will go straight to hell, because of their evil, cruel, horrific, deeds, with Satan as their leader at the helm edging them on to even greater atrocities, and human suffering yet to come, nuclear war is just one of many.

Come Lord Jesus Come,

In Jesus Holy Name, I Pray!

Amen!

Valerie

A Big Amen Valerie and Tom!

Just as you said (Valerie) in one of your other post, the words of Jesus, if this is done in a green tree what will happen when the tree is dry.

I cringe to think what will happen when the Lord removes His restrainer from the world. I believe with all my heart the restrainer is the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is in His Bride and when His Bride is removed then all of Revelations will break loose. I don't know how long afterward the tribulation will start but seek the Lord now while you still can.

Ukraine crisis: Russia pressed over fresh fighting

Ukraine crisis: Russia pressed over fresh fighting

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has demanded an explanation from Russia's President Vladimir Putin amid reports that Russian troops have launched an incursion into south-east Ukraine. Ukraine said Russian forces had crossed the border and were supporting separatist attacks. The US State Department said it suspected a Russian-directed counter-offensive was under way.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28961498