Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THIS IS HEARTBREAKING........GET READY FOR TEARS.....!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

ISIS 'Systematically Beheading Children' in Iraq; They Are 'Killing Every Christian They See,' Says Chaldean Leader

MY EYES ARE FILLED WITH TEARS FOR THESE LITTLE ONES...!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT THE 2ND PICTURE...IT'S HEARTBREAKING!!!

http://www.christianpost.com/news/isis-systematically-beheading-children-in-iraq-they-are-killing-every-christian-they-see-says-chaldean-leader-124594/

Re: THIS IS HEARTBREAKING........GET READY FOR TEARS.....!

Valerie, are the pictures graphic?

HD

No they are not gruesome, they are heartbreaking, as ISIS soldiers hold the children to be beheading and others are already placed and waiting. Some of these men are smiling..can you believe it. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for children and animals. This has to stop, this is barbaric, this is genocide of Christians, whole families are being killed this way. STOP THIS WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF. SORRY, I'M SO UPSET WITH THIS I HAVE TO GO AND REST NOW, THIS IS TOO MUCH, WAY TO MUCH TO TAKE IN...IT'S NOT A MOVIE...IT'S REAL...PEOPLE ARE SO DESENSITIZED THESE DAYS BECAUSE OF MURDERS/ SLAUGHTER MOVIES, THAT NOTHING MOVES PEOPLE THESE DAYS.

TIME TO MOURN FOR THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES...!I CRY FOR THESE CHILDREN ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS, THEY DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS! JESUS MUST BE WEEPING AS HE WATCHES FROM ABOVE.

HOLD THEM CLOSE LORD, CLOSE TO YOUR HEART, AS YOU RECEIVE THEM INTO YOUR KINGDOM, AMEN!

Thank you for the warning. I can't look at such photos.

HD

I can't even bring myself to read this horrible stuff, let alone look at such photos. It's just atrocious!

This comes from a Christian site, it wants to bring to everyone's attention how REAL and serious this situation is and that we should do what we can do to help.
This is a picture what awaits those in the Great Tribulation who will not accept the mark of the beast, or worship him.

These atrocities, are being committed by those who hate Jesus, Christianity and Christians, like lambs to slaughter, from the oldest to the youngest, for their faith in Christ Jesus.

Please don't forget these Christians, they are our Brothers and Sisters in Christ, they don't deserve what is happening to them, neither did Jesus He was and is innocent. I'm going to leave this up for those who want to read, about their plight, and donate, or keep these Christians in their daily prayers. Everyone can, and should do something.

Many are dying for Jesus, let us continue to live for Him by example!

part of the article...

National spokesman for Iraqi Christians and Chaldean-American businessman Mark Arabo said the "evil" being carried out by ISIS militants in Iraq now includes shocking beheadings of children, and he praised President Barack Obama for authorizing an intervention in the crisis Thursday.

"They are systematically beheading children, and mothers and fathers. The world hasn't seen an evil like this for a generation. There's actually a park in Mosul that they've actually beheaded children and put their heads on a stick," Arabo told CNN's Jonathan Mann last week.

"And they have them in the park. This is crimes against humanity. The whole world should come together. This is much broader than a community or faith. This is crimes against humanity and they are doing the most horrendous, the most heartbreaking things you can think of," he explained.

These people are barbarians...and I hear people still say that Islam is a religion of peace...

I am just about fully convinced that these so called warriors of ISIS or ISIL are not fully human. How can they have any human feelings and do such despicable and evil things to other human beings.

Could they be the hybrids, nephilim/seed of the serpent such as those who had overrun the earth before the flood? Jesus said that before He returns one of the signs would be conditions such as were present in the times of Noah. If not hybrid beings they are so totally demonized that, again, they are not fully human.