Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORD OF WARNING FOR AMERICA - Updated Version - Message to the Bride !

Dear Ones in Christ, I am taking exception and posting this prophecy here as well as on the Dreams, Visions & Prophecy forum, because it contains both bad news and good news which is extremely important to us. I don't want anyone to miss this. Please use your God given discernment, I believe that this may be a warning from the Lord, and an announcement of His Coming for His Bride.
The time has come...Jesus is Coming don't miss it for the world! Maranatha!
Valerie

Valerie S. from South Africa, sent me this email below with the following prophecy. Thanks Valerie, God Bless!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Thus saith the LORD,

"Warn America of the coming collapse of the dollar. When this happens, all that you have taken for granted in life will suddenly come to an end. You have never known such devastation. It will come suddenly and spring upon you, O haughty nation, in a moment. What will you do when there is no more water, food, electricity, or fuel?!! Then you will cry to Me, and I will not hear you, until you humble yourselves in holy repentance. There will be riots, looting, martial law, rape, chaos, torture, and murder, as well as imprisonment and disease, as all evil will descend upon you suddenly. All because you refused to repent and turn back to me.

For more than 100 years I have come to you over and over, pleading with you by My Spirit and through My servants and prophets to repent of your sin and return to Me But now, your house is left unto you desolate, for you have passed the point of no return. Oh, United States of America, PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD!

"Warn the world of the coming war in the Middle East! For I am about to judge and destroy the ancient enemies of My people Israel. I am the Holy One of Israel. Now, Aha! I will arise and judge the house of Esau and Edom. I will not tolerate their hatred and savagery any longer. As it is written, in Psalm 83, and many of My prophets have proclaimed in My Holy written Word, the set time has arrived. It shall be held back no longer. I will destroy Islam and smash its pillars and all of its dominion. It will stagger as a drunken man, as it drinks My cup of fury down to the dregs. It will fall down and vomit up it's filth up before all of creation, then it shall fall into the pits of Hell and rise up no more. You shall experience the fires of My wrath and the fullness of My cup of indignation. You shall be forever humiliated before all of heaven, the earth, the nations, and all the demons of hell. Ah! I will vent My everlasting vengeance upon you, and settle the accounts for all your sins and crimes in every generation against My people Israel and My holy land. I am about to execute the vengeance of the eternal covenant I made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. As you have cursed My people, it shall be done to YOU! Exactly as you cursed and spoke again Zion and Israel, that shall be visited back upon your heads! After this comes to pass, you, Israel, all the nations, and indeed, all the earth shall know that I AM THE LORD, YHWH, the Most High God of Israel!

'How I weep for you, O America! How has the mighty nation of My grace fallen! You will collapse and never regain your greatness ever again. Yes, revival shall come after this, even a final awakening, and indeed, because of the covenant I made with the very first Americans, and the faithfulness of the saints that lived in previous generations - I will keep you from perishing completely from the earth. A remnant will continue into the Millenium. I will spare many, in My depth of mercies, but your prosperity, idolatry, ease, and pomp will descend with the lost into the depths of Hell.

You shall no longer be called the Greatest Nation. The stench of your sins, and the blood of the innocents is crying out and is continually before My face. I will bear your w h o r e d o m s no longer! Your hours and days are numbered. You have been weighed in the balances of the Watchers, and, even as the writing came on the wall by My Hand in the palace of Babylon, and interpreted by My prophet and servant, Daniel, you have been weighed in the balances and scales of the High Court of Heaven and are found wanting. Prepare to meet Thy God in the wrath of My Holy fury and judgment!"

"Who shall rescue you now? Will your idols of pleasure, pride, perversion, power, and money? They are your gods now. Let them deliver you! Who shall help you, O fallen queen of the last days' nations? I will not hear your cries until you repent before Me in wailing, sackcloth and ashes. When your entire government falls on their faces in shame and cries out to Me with all their hearts, then, and only then, will I respond. Woe, Woe, WOE to thee, O Most wretched of men! How can you escape the d a m n a t i o n of Hell?"

"A message to the Bride, My Holy Overcomers:

"I have seen your tears, I have heard your groans. I have been suffering with you. Satan has come against you with all of his malice and fury for the last ten years, as I have mercifully extended the times, so that the nations could have every possible opportunity to return back to Me during the final days of grace."

"Oh, America! How I have longed to spare you! But, you have hardened your hearts, stiffened your necks, spit in My face, shook your fists at Me, turned your backs to me, and ignored and despised my prophets that I have sent to you - begging and pleading with you to return to Me - that you may live and not die! Your doom is meted out and sealed. You shall surely drink from the cup of My wrath and reap what you have sown. You have sown the wind and you shall reap the whirlwind."

"But, My Beloved Bride! You are faithful to Me! Still you watch and pray in this Midnight Hour. Still you hold fast to My Name, My blood, and My Holy written Word! All of heaven both weeps and rejoices with you as they watch you and your purity and steadfastedness. I have kept you. I have refined you as the finest gold in the furnace of affliction, and because you have suffered with Me, you shall sit on My throne and reign with Me forever and ever. Amen."

"I am shortening the days so that you, My Elect ones, will not perish in the final deception that is coming upon the earth."

"I AM COMING FOR YOU! I am at the door waiting for the Word from the Father, saying, COME! The heavenly shofar is in the hands of My Archangel Gabriel and about to be lifted to his mouth for the final BLAST that will call you home! Rejoice, My Beloved! Look up, for your Redemption draweth nigh! I have prepared a place for you! Soon I will meet you in the air and take you home! My love burns for you, My Beloved! All of heaven is rejoicing to receive you. All is now prepared. Hold fast that which you have, that no man take your crown! Be ye holy as I am Holy! Keep your hearts pure and keep your garments clean, that ye may be found worthy to escape these calamities that are soon to flood the earth, and to stand in triumph before Me! I am the Son of Man. I am the Son of God. I am the Son of David. And, I am the soon coming King of Glory! I Am the Heavenly Bridegroom awaiting our Wedding and to feast together in joy and union with you."

"You are My predestined ones. You are My elect. You are My chosen ones. I have called and chosen you from before the foundations of the earth. You are the Crown of all My Desire!"

"AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE! HEAVENLY BRIDE!"

"Come out from Babylon, oh ye backsliders and sinners. Leave the Laodicean false church and come out to Me in the wilderness and join My Bride. Come outside the camp and bear the reproach of carrying the Anointing! For My Bride has been cast out of the lukewarm, reprobate churches that refuse to let Me in."

I am standing at the doors knocking still, but not for much longer! I have come to you with this word now, pleading with you to repent and fully surrender to Me. Forsake all others and FOLLOW ME! Forsake the love of this world which will soon pass away. Purify your hearts. Be washed in My Blood and cleansed of every spot and wrinkle. Be daily washed in the water of My Word, the Bible. Pray and cry out to the Father to have mercy upon you and to spare you. Forsake your idols while there is still a sliver of time left, and run with all your might toward Me! Come in to the Ark of Safety while there is still time!"

"The checkered flag is now being waved! The final lap is HERE! The race is almost over, My dearly Beloved. Win your race for Me and receive your eternal Prize! Heaven is ready to receive you. Soon You shall be Home with Me forever."

"No more crying! No more sorrows! No more pain! No more death!"

"I am Yeshua the Messiah! I AM your All in All!"

"O Earth, Earth, Earth, Hear ye the Word of the LORD!"

As received and given by the Holy Spirit to Dr. Maurice Sklar on Saturday evening, June 28, 2014 at 10:27pm PST.

Re: WORD OF WARNING FOR AMERICA - Updated Version - Message to the Bride !

Email message rec'd from Dede today...In regards to this prophecy.

Dede wrote:

Hi Valerie,

I sent a message to a brother in Christ Frank D. and it's seem similar to the 'WORD OF WARNING FOR AMERICA' about what it happened in Middle East about Isis. I copy and paste my message:

I do not know if you had a chance to read the book by Bill Salus 'Psalm 83' The Missing Prophecy Revealed? But one thing is certain is that the confederation of Arab according to Psalm 83 where we can see the names of people like the tents of Edom, Ishmaelites etc... and also Assur including Syria and northern Iraq will be destroyed by the Israeli army (IDF) which will bring an extension of territory for which Israel will eventually destroy the wall because they have won the battle against the confederacy near their border and they can live in peace without walls and having neither bars nor gates as Ezekiel say chap. 38 verse 11: And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates. Right now Israel have walls!

I do not know if you noticed but the immediate neighbors bordering the territory of Israel is not mentioned in the prophecy of Ezekiel Ch. 38 and I think Russia and Iran as those listed in Chapter 38 avenged want what Israel took as booty when they have defeated their enemies so we read this verse 13: Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Check the judgment against Syria if you looking in Isaiah chap 17 and 19, Jeremiah 49 (Damas), Zechariah 9 (Damas again)

I think Israel will destroy Damascus because of the terrorist group Isis, who would eventually took control of this city and I think that Isis would be the reason in which the IDF will cause the destruction of Damascus and possibly Iraq as is says in Isaiah 17.

I also believe that the Islamic religion will eat a slap in the face and that Islam will lose followers after Israel had won the battle and that the Antichrist will be someone who does not believe in any god and will act as he pleases, he will boast and believe greater than all the gods, even bigger than the God of gods, he shall speak blasphemies against incredible and he reaches his goals until the divine wrath be reached at its peak. So what is decreed will be fulfilled as it's written in Daniel 11 verse 36 in parallel with 2 Thess. 2 verse 4: Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. It's my opinion if we follow the logic of the prophecies of the Scriptures

I liked your comment about Isis, Hamas and others who think they can defeat the God of Israel, and they remind me of the prophet Balaam tried to curse the people of Israel and that he could not because God has prevented him when an angel of the Lord stood in the way through which only the donkey saw the angel but not Balaam.

Reading the book of Zephaniah chap. 2 the judgment against Gaza, the Palestinians, Jordan, Syria and Iraq, the God of Israel says the destruction of all the gods, including the god Allah of Islam! I think Zephaniah partly confirms the prophecy of Psalm 83, speaking of the destruction of the immediate neighbors surrounding the small country Israel.
Zepaniah 2:11 The Lord will be awesome to them, For He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; People shall worship Him, Each one from his place, Indeed all the shores of the nations. (NKJV)

That's why I think if the terrorist group Isis control much of the territory of the country from Syria and also Iraq which could eventually brought the destruction of Damascus and the northern Iraq, Jordan by a nuclear strike (or by another weapon causing destruction) of the Israeli army IDF because the confederation of Psalm 83 want to wipe Israel from the map so that we hear no more. End of the message

Thanks Dede for your message....!
Maranatha!

Valerie

Lord I pray that everyone that will, will come to you and surrender their life to you, The King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the Great Shepherd to the flock, the one that gave His life for His sheep. Confess with you mouth and believe with your heart that Jesus Christ of Nazareth came and died for your sins so that you might go to heaven and not into eternal punishment where the worm dieth not and the flame is never quenched. Believe that He is the son of the living God.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Valerie thank you for posting this. This is very serious and sobering. We are definitely in the final days of this age.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie,I agree it is a very serious and sobering message.

I pray with you Julie, that those who haven't given their lives over to our Lord and Savior Jesus as yet, to do it today, tomorrow may be too late.

Who wants to suffer in the pits of hell for eternity, when you can have a beautiful place prepared for you and all those who love Jesus, in Heaven.
Today is the day to make that decision, where you want to spend eternity.
Jesus died for you, will you live for Him. He wants a personal relationship with you, and desires your presence in Heaven, when your life is over here on Earth.

Who wants to suffer in the pits of hell for eternity, when you can have a beautiful place prepared for you and all those who love Jesus, in Heaven.

Today is the day to make that decision, where you want to spend eternity.
Jesus died for you, will you live for Him. He wants a personal relationship with you, and desires your presence in Heaven, when your life is over here on Earth.

Here's how you can prepare today. My prayer is that you will, and I know
you'll have no regrets for eternity.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Where are you? Will you receive Jesus Christ right now?

Here is how you can receive Christ:

Admit your need (I am a sinner).
Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and rose from the grave.
Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit. (Receive Him as Lord and Savior).

PRAYER
How to Pray:
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name.
Amen.

God's Assurance: His Word
If you prayed this prayer, the Bible says ...

“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. ”
—Romans 10:13

Did you sincerely ask Jesus Christ to come into your life? Where is He right now? What has He given you?

“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.”
—Ephesians 2:8–9

Receiving Christ, we are born into God’s family through the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer. This is called regeneration, or the “new birth.”

http://www.billygrahamlibrary.org/PGView.aspx?pid=13