Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
US officials: Video shows American's beheading - Brave mother of beheaded journalist calls on ISIS

Please note this video on the link below, doesn't show this horrific video - Thank God!! PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY VIDEOS OR HORRIFIC PICTURES IF THEY STILL EXIST, RESPECT FOR THE DEAD AND FAMILIES WHO LOST LOVED ONES.

...BHO has to get off his buff and do something now to stop this insanity.... BHO, innocent Americans are being slaughtered...as if you care!

Lord Jesus Come Quickly!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

US officials: Video shows American's beheading

A grisly video released Tuesday shows Islamic State militants beheading American journalist James Foley, U.S. officials said, in what the extremists called retribution for recent U.S. airstrikes in Iraq. The militants threatened to kill another captive they also identified as an American journalist.

Read more:

https://news.yahoo.com/us-authenticating-video-americans-killing-221409423--politics.html

ISIS beheading: Militants ‘represent a direct threat’ to UK security says Foreign Sec.

Islamic State militants, who released a video allegedly showing the beheading of a US journalist, ‘represent a direct threat’ to UK security said Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond. David Cameron has cut short his holiday to respond to the incident.

American photojournalist James Wright Foley went missing almost two years ago while covering the conflict in Syria as a freelance photographer. The militants proclaimed the violent act as “a message to America” for its decision to launch airstrikes against the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) in Iraq.

Read more at:

http://rt.com/uk/181576-is-beheading-video-threat/

Brave mother of beheaded American journalist calls on ISIS to cease killing

Please pray for this Mother, Father & family who lost their Son in such
a horrific way. Pray for those who are still held as hostages by ISIS!

Lord hear our prayers!!!

'Spare the lives of the remaining hostages. Like Jim they are innocents': Brave mother of beheaded American journalist calls on ISIS to cease killing as she pays tribute to her 'extraordinary son'

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729287/ISIS-beheads-missing-American-journalist-James-Wright-Foley.html

Islamic State supporters leaflet Central London, declaring ‘dawn of a new era’

Islamic State supporters leaflet Central London, declaring ‘dawn of a new era’

Supporters of the extreme militant group, Islamic State (formerly ISIS), handed out leaflets in central London calling on Muslims to pledge religious allegiance to their cause, witnesses say.

One flyer circulated by the fundamentalists on Monday reportedly urges Muslims to “spread the Khalifah [Caliphate] across the world” by creating a new Islamic State ruled by an Imam under Sharia law.

Read more at:

http://rt.com/uk/179968-isis-supporters-uk-extremist/

Re: Islamic State supporters leaflet Central London, declaring ‘dawn of a new era’

THE TRIBULATION SAINTS, AND THE WAR WAGED ON THEM BY THE A.C.

"And The Beast will wage
War with the saints for
Forty and two months and
He shall overcome them".
(Rev:13:7)

"And all who will not
worship The Beast shall
be killed."

"And I saw the souls of
those beheaded for the
witness of JESUS who would
not worship the beast and
receive his mark on their
right hand and forehead."

(Rev:20:4)

"And I saw a great
multitude, greater than
any man could number come
out of the Great tribulation,
having washed their robes in
The Blood of The Lamb."
(Rev:7:14)

Re: Islamic State supporters leaflet Central London, declaring ‘dawn of a new era’

The Lord said when you see these things begin to happen lift up your heads because your redemption draws nigh.

All of this means the Rapture of the Church is very near. Pray for Israel and pray for our American leaders not to betray Israel. God said whoever curses Israel will bring a curse to themselves. I think America is already experiencing the plaques of Egypt.

Also, pray for these innocent captives that ISIS has, pray that their lives will be spared and they will be returned to their families.

The world has certainly gone mad. What is right is wrong and what is wrong is right. So crazy!!

See everyone soon in the air!

Julie