Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad Day - Gary Stearman Steps Down at Prophecy In The News

I am very sad and surprised today to find out that Gary Stearman has stepped down from Prophecy In The News. His "Daily Update" is one of the highlights of my evening online. It was so very sad to lose J.R. Church who went on to heaven in March of 2011. J.R. started the ministry of prophetic news in both television, internet and magazine delivery. He especially asked Gary to continue the ministry before he died. I know that Gary believes the rapture can be absolutely any moment now and I certainly hope so. There will certainly be a gap with Gary moving on to rest and pursue other goals. Here is Tom Horn's article about it and below that a link to the notice at PITN.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Gary.htm

RAIDERS NEWS UPDATE EXCLUSIVE

Gary Stearman Says Goodbye?
Published August 19, 2014

[That was the headline at Prophecy in the News yesterday and today.

News of this sort travels fast, so many of you know by now that Gary Stearman has retired from his long tenure at Prophecy in the News.

But... perhaps... it would be better to say he has taken a change in direction. He still pastors a Bible church, and has assured us that he still intends to write and speak on Bible prophecy. Most of all, after a long and grueling schedule with few vacations, he plans to rest and recuperate from the illnesses he's fought recently. Stress can take a terrible toll, and Gary has had a full schedule of meetings, magazine deadlines and program schedules. Anyone involved in communications knows about the ferocious weight that comes with continuing deadlines.

As the news broke, Gary was approaching the completion of his third decade with a prophetic ministry that began in conjunction with J.R. Church. Following J.R.'s passing over three years ago, Gary carried the ministry banner to new audiences around the world. We knew that he was getting tired, and that a change might be on the horizon. And now the time has come...

But! I have a sense Gary is just pausing to take a breath, before beginning a new phase of his ministry that has continually broken new ground, giving clear biblical perspective to the amazing events unfolding in our era. If you know him like I do, you'll realize that he still has some amazing insights just waiting to be aired.

Knowing that, I'll be watching to see my old friend's familiar face and voice, and I suggest you do the same. I think that Gary will be around for a while... and he might just surprise you with some new and exciting revelations!

Tom Horn

Prophecy In The News link:

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/

Re: Sad Day - Gary Stearman Steps Down at Prophecy In The News

sad for many, but he has to do what he needs to do and follow where God leads him.

if Gary S. ever reads RFTH, then thank you Mr.Stearman for all the teaching and encouragement you have given for so many years. God bless you and keep you. God cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace. In Jesus name, amen

Gary Sternman, I pray you'll get the much needed rest from all the stress and illness you have been through. Your plate is still full, with Pastoring, and more work for the Lord. I'm sure you must of prayed on which direction the Lord wanted you to take.

I want to say, thank you for Prophecy in the News, and for so many years of faithfulness to it. I hope to see you and all of God's people at the Rapture Flight to Heaven very soon.

God Bless You, & Again, thanks for a great job!

Valerie

Gary Stearman AND J R CHURCH ARE TWO OF THE FINEST PROPHECY TEACHERS WHO STUDDIED THE WORD OF GOD. THEY WERE ALWAYS HIGH UP ON MY LIST.