Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama Orders Pentagon To Halt Transfer Of Hellfire Missiles To Israel

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Obama Orders Pentagon To Halt Transfer Of Hellfire Missiles To Israel

U.S. President Barack Obama, whenever he can do an end-run around the Republican controlled Congress, loves to hamper and impede Israel every chance he gets. Because he “strongly disapproved” of how Israel defended themselves against the never-ending rocket rain from Hamas, he is striking back in the only way available to him. In doing so, he is sending a message, yet again, of how much he really doesn’t like anything about the sovereign nation of Israel. But he had no problem immediately writing a check to Gaza for $47 million in financial aid that you know will wind up in the hands of Hamas buying more rockets and building more tunnels.

Read more at:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=24265

Re: Obama Orders Pentagon To Halt Transfer Of Hellfire Missiles To Israel

Valerie,

It sounds like our time here on earth is just about up, eh!?! If so--I can't wait to go home, can you!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Be encouraged dear ones in Christ. Be encouraged people of Israel and all who love you,

God doesn't need money or weapons from Washington or anywhere else given to assure His plan for Israel.
The God of Israel, is able to deliver Israel single handedly. we know from the prophets that there are battles yet ahead, but in the end, God wins.

The Seventh Trumpet- Revelation 11:
15 Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever."
16 And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God,…

Concerning all the heathen nations- Obadiah 1:
16 For as ye have drunk upon My holy mountain, so shall all the nations {heathen} drink continually; yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.
17 But upon Mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.
19 And they of the Negev {south} shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the Shephelah {plain}, the Philistines; and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria; and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.
20 And the captives {captivity} of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captives {captivity} of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the Negev {south}. 21 And saviors shall come up on Mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD's.

Tammy & Regina,

God doesn't need weapons from Washington, God can supernaturally direct each and every missile towards the enemies ground, while diverting those headed towards God's chosen people. God's favor rests upon Israel, therefore, we know who will be victorious in the end; God and His people.

Time to fly Tammy, when we hear Come UP Here, which is about to take place,
any time now. Look up our redemption draws nigh! Maranatha!

Valerie

Just read about the battles of the past in Judges and Joshua where it states over and over, "AND THE LORD GOD FOUGHT FOR ISRAEL". God alone is all the defense program that Israel needs. Their enemies are about to get a grand display of God's armies in action.