Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Animal Die-offs God's Judgment on Our Sins?

Here's a massive list of the animal die-offs that have happened during 2014 so far. At the bottom of the list are links where you can see the lists of animal die-offs from previous years. Pretty frightening.

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

Here is a Bible verse that shows these animal die-offs might be a judgment of God on our sins which are acute in this generation:

Hosea 4:1-3New King James Version (NKJV)

God’s Charge Against Israel

4 Hear the word of the Lord,
You children of Israel,
For the Lord brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land:

“There is no truth or mercy
Or knowledge of God in the land.
2 By swearing and lying,
Killing and stealing and committing adultery,
They break all restraint,
With bloodshed upon bloodshed.
3 Therefore the land will mourn;
And everyone who dwells there will waste away
With the beasts of the field
And the birds of the air;
Even the fish of the sea will be taken away.

Re: Animal Die-offs God's Judgment on Our Sins?

Sharon G.
Here's a massive list of the animal die-offs that have happened during 2014 so far. At the bottom of the list are links where you can see the lists of animal die-offs from previous years. Pretty frightening.

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

Here is a Bible verse that shows these animal die-offs might be a judgment of God on our sins which are acute in this generation:

Hosea 4:1-3New King James Version (NKJV)

God’s Charge Against Israel

4 Hear the word of the Lord,
You children of Israel,
For the Lord brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land:

“There is no truth or mercy
Or knowledge of God in the land.
2 By swearing and lying,
Killing and stealing and committing adultery,
They break all restraint,
With bloodshed upon bloodshed.
3 Therefore the land will mourn;
And everyone who dwells there will waste away
With the beasts of the field
And the birds of the air;
Even the fish of the sea will be taken away.

Thanks Sharon, that's quite a frightening list of animals that have died off. I believe you are right, the dying off of these animals might be judgment for our sins. I pray our Lord and God who forgives our sins, will have mercy and restore that which has been taken from us, during His reign here on Earth when Jesus sets up His Kingdom to rule and reign in Jerusalem.

May our sins be remembered no more, and cast into the sea of forgetfulness.

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on all your creatures, small and great and forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who trespass against us. In Jesus name we pray! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Animal Die-offs God\'s Judgment on Our Sins?

Good Post Sharon.