Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Harbinger / Habakkuk Connection----Coming Soon To A Ground Zero Near You!!

This is not the title to the message that I recently posted on Rita Now--but if someone could paste that message on RFTH-I would be much thankful!

It's about the connection with the Chaldean Invasion in Hab.1 with the Islamic State in Iraq and the Harbuger Final Sign of the Assyrian Invasion in Isaiah 9-10!!!

There is a complete war plan in both chapters of Habakkuk 1 and Isaiah 10- The final Harbinger Sign will be this end time Invasion that has already begun and will not end until the United States and Israel is compelled to confront this enemy on its borders and doorsteps!!

This Invasion is the result of the arrogance and the apathy and the carelessness of the world towards the economy of God! The end result is repentance---but this is not what the world will choose---some will learn by this judgment and take heed and turn from their evil ways--others will just keep on the alternate routes of escapism!!

You can run but you cannot hid too long from this coming Terrorist Invasion--it demands everyones attention!!!

Re: The Harbinger / Habakkuk Connection----Coming Soon To A Ground Zero Near You!!

Scott wrote:

The Last Harbinger Sign Fulfilled--Assyrian Invasion/Chaldean Invasion: Hab 1/Isa. 10!

This was a total surprise to me when I discovered the connection with this Assyrian Invasion in Isaiah 10 and the Habakkuk Chaldean prophecy invasion in Habakkuk 1!

I had been thinking about what more of the prophecy could be yet to be fulfilled that isn’t made clear in the first stage of this Chaldean Invasion of the Islamic State into Iraq—and as I was wondering what is the rest of the remaining pieces of this invasion puzzle–it hit me while I was ready about the day of the Lord’s anger and how He was going to send the Assyrian army into the land of Israel!!

Then when I noticed the chapter number 10 of Isaiah and how this was tied into the Harbinger prophecy of Isaiah 9:10-11—then it hit me—this Assyrian Invasion is the final phase of the Harbinger Prophecy and——the final phase of the Chaldean Invasion of Habakkuk 1!

I could not help but see the similarities between these two invasions!! One phase is for the judgment on Israel and the second stage is for the United States!!
According to the Harbinger prophecy of the next economic downturn that comes every seven years from September 2001 on the Elul 29th day on the calendar —the next taking place on September 13, 2015 or the Elul 29th day! There is a partial eclipse of the Sun by the New Moon on that day!! This will cause a third of the Sun and a Third of the Moon and a third of the Planet(stars) to become darkened!!! Could this be the beginning of the fourth trumpet judgment?

Back to the Invasion prophecies!! I was stumped by the Islamic State invasion into the Iraq area of the old Babylon Empire and how they would overtake cities that did not belong to them and they would throw up dirt-bulldoze-embankments in order to overtake strongholds!
But as I was trying to compare this prophecy in Habakkuk with the Islamic State in Iraq–I came up against a wall as to the final outcome!!! Where is this whole army invasion headed in the longrun or short run!!

Then I was reading in Isaiah 10 about how the Assyrian Army will enter the land of Israel and will attack cities in the region and how this will be taking place in the time of the Lord’s day of anger and wrath!
They will have reached there status as a conquering army as the result of pillaging treasures from the people who live in the cities they have conquered–that is exactly how the ISIS army has accomplished its military goals—by being financed on the nest eggs of the ones which they have taken captive or have killed or have evicted from their dwelling places!!

They amazing thing that I noticed in this Isaiah 10 Assyrian prophecy is that it is just after the Isaiah 9:10-11 (9-11) Harbinger Prophecy!!
They are connected!! We are seeing the final manifestation of this last Harbinger Sign come into existance—and it really took on fullfillment right at the start of this year 2014 when the ISIS army became a threat in Syria and then started their southward “MARCH” down into the country of Iraq—taking over city after city as they bacame the new face of terrorism in the world!
America and Israel will most likely have to face this enemy on its shores and on its borders very soon!! This is the Harbinger Prophecy Invasion and for the most part it is all about God using this Invasion to bring the nations to repentance!! The carelessness and apathy and the arrogance that the world has enjoyed up to now is about to be squashed by the painstaking agony of having to deal with this new threat on the block–the ISIS Nation!!!

I have heard about the other parts of the Harbinger prophecy being fulfilled that relates to the World Trade Center Towers and the Cedar Trees that were planted at the memorial site—and now that the Cedar tree has died–google article on this harbinger sign—it looks as if the next sign and the final Harbinger sign is the coming Assyrian/Chaldean Invasion in both Israel and the United States!!

The truth of the matter is that even though the Isaiah 10 Assyrian Invasion may have been fulfilled in Israels history during the years just prior to its captivity—-the prophecy seems to have a dual fulfillment-especially in light of the lasted new developments in the middle east player pieces!! The Islamic State is the new player on the field of bible prophecy—it will be used to cause much destruction in the old land known as Babylon—the whole middle east will be ablaze with warfare from this new nation on the rise-and with the Mosul Dam now in their possession on the Eurphrates River—do you think it is just a coincidence that the only river mentioned in the book of Revelation that has to do with the last day battles (Rev. 9/ Rev. 16) —is the Eurphrates River in Iraq?!

The power to release the angels that bind this waterway up or to bind this mighty river –is most likely now in the controls of the demonic angels that live in the region of land now owned by the Islamic State!!!

Could this be the flood water that the dragon will let out of its mouth in Revelation 12 towards Israel when her people arte hiding in the Jordan country which is the nation next to Iraq and the Eurphrates River—will the enemies of Israel us this mighty river to flood the landscape towards Jordan in the future–in a last ditch attempt to destroy the fleeing jews from Jerusalem and the surrounding cities?!!

These are amazing times we are living in people!!! prophecy is being fulfilled on almost an hourly rate!!! This fall is really CRUNCH time for judgment—but LAUNCH time for the church–PERHAPS??????!!!!

(Thanks Scott, most interesting; Perhaps this is in God's plan for this fall.
Maranatha! Valerie)