Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Robin Williams

I have been praying about this. I wanted somebody to come out and say he accepted Jesus at one point.

"Fair use for educational and discussion"

http://www.breathecast.com/articles/robin-williams-accepted-jesus-christ-as-his-personal-savior-in-rehab-says-dr-ted-baehr-video-18740/

HD

Re: Robin Williams

Thank you for the article, Heidi. I was concerned about his salvation, too.

Lisaleenie, I was very concerned. I am still a bit concerned but as I was reading this article, the Bible passages where it says that God is close to the broken hearted came to mind along with another passage where it says He came to heal the wounded (can't remember exact words, sorry)
I just thought it was a confirmation; Robin struggled with depression and God is close enough to these people and has a lot of compassion for them.

Let hope the Holy Spirit was with him and he turned his life over to Christ.

Heidi, the bible says nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord, not even death. So Mr.Williams is in the hands of God. God knows his heart and if he belonged to Jesus, Jesus is faithful.
John 10:27-30.

Editing to add Ephesians 5: 29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

No man ever yet hated his own flesh. Jesus said this. So for someone to commit suicide, for that to be going through their mind, that hopelessness and giving up is a spiritual attack from the pit of hell. That is an attack, Heidi, but Jesus doesn't throw us away because of spiritual attacks against us. Suicide is an attack that says there is no more purpose or joy or reason to life. That is a lie. God gives us life and has plans for our life. Financial woes, health woes, even in these Jesus will be with us and guide us.

Anyone thinking of suicide, don't do it. Get help. Turn to the Lord Jesus and cast your cares on Him. Ask Him to be your Savior. Ask Him to be your guide each day, to give you wisdom and a sound mind, ask for understanding and for the Lord to lead you. He will.
Call a hotline, call friends, but live. Live your life with the Lord each day, knowing you are loved very much by your Maker. He has plans for you better than you have ever imagined.

Regina
Heidi, the bible says nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord, not even death. So Mr.Williams is in the hands of God. God knows his heart and if he belonged to Jesus, Jesus is faithful.
John 10:27-30.

Regina, I love what you said. Thank you.

HD

Heidi

Tom D
Let hope the Holy Spirit was with him and he turned his life over to Christ.

Tom, the passages from the Bible about God being close to the broken hearted and that He came to heal the wounded came to me as I was reading the article. I felt it was a confirmation.

Regina, hopefully we will soon have a group hug in heaven. RFTH group hug.

HD

When Robin Williams died, there was one movie that came to mind immediately and that was the movie called "What dreams May Come". It is about a husband and wife, who end up in different places after their deaths. The husband dies in a car accident and ends up in heaven, the wife after his death commits suicide and ends up in hell. He leaves heaven and goes to hell to try and find his wife to rescue her. Here is the trailer.