Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wonderful News - Thanks be to God - The Lord our God is so Good!

Need to share some wonderful news with everyone here.

I received an email from Rachel who wrote awhile ago about her Jewish husband, asking for prayer for their marriage and for her husband to accept Jesus as His personal Savior. She wanted to share some wonderful news with me and I thought I would share it with everyone here...Thanks be to God, another one for God's Honor and Glory. Amen!

Rachael S wrote
Aug 9

To me

Hello! A couple of years ago I made a post to ask for advice about my Jewish husband and his relationship with The Lord. Great news... The beginning of this year he accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior!!! He and I were having difficulties in our marriage and he was promoted by the Holy Spirit. We have become active in a local church that we love. (12 Stones in case your are interested in check it out.) We also became a part of something called re-engage. It's for marriage. It is amazing and has opened a door to work wonders with our personal relationship with God and each other. We were recently asked to join the next round for training and become leaders. God is good...all the time!!!

I really wanted to let you know and thank you for your prayers. Hope all is well with you!

Rachael

Sent from my iPhone

My reply

Hi Rachel, I'm so happy to hear of your great news concerning your husband accepting Jesus as His Lord and Savior. Praise the Lord, thanks be to God, for He is good, and turns all things for good to those who love Him. Great to hear that you and your husband personal relationship with God and with one another, Our God works in mysterious and wondrous ways.

I'm very glad to hear from you, and especially your awesome news. May the good Lord continue to Bless the both of you and your marriage. I'm doing ok,, thanks be to God, the Lord strengthens me each day to help me through one day into the next one. Sorry for replying late, but, your email was not forwarded to my outlook account, and I rarely check my gmail account, however, better late than never.

God Bless!

Valerie.

Re: Wonderful News - Thanks be to God - The Lord our God is so Good!

Valerie,

Thank you for posting this. I am so glad for Rachel and her husband, this is wonderful news.

And now God can use them to help others. Some times we wonder why we go through certain things and the older I get the more I find that I run across people in my life that are struggling with the same problem and God allows me to use my testimony to encourage them.

The bottom line I guess is to love each other and encourage each other in Christ as we travel through this boot camp to heaven called life. That's why RFTH is such a gift. We will never know how much this site has helped others until we get to heaven.

May God shower favor and blessings onto your family Valerie,

Julie