Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fasting and prayers for children in the Middle East

Dear family,

I can't describe my feelings when I hear about what is being done to Christian children in Iraq.
I try to pray for them and I am overwhelmed.

I will be fasting and praying for them and for children in the Middle East in general. I can't fast tomorrow, I will do it on Saturday. I hope some brothers and sisters would join me. If fasting is too hard, at least let's all get together on Saturday and pray as much as we can for the children.

Thank you
God bless
HD

Re: fasting and prayers for children in the Middle East

Heidi,

I can't fast because I'm on medication, and my blood sugar drops very quickly, which makes me very shaky, but I can certainly pray for these
people, especially, the Christians in Iraq, many who have lost their lives
in horrific ways. Sadly many of them who were killed were children. What monsters these people must be to slaughter and behead children...their punishment will be great for what they have done to these little ones.

Heartless, totally heartless people, without compassion, mercy, or decency to leave these little ones alone; instead what insane pleasure did they derive by killing children.

My heart goes out to these people, who are suffering and displaced.
Come Quickly Lord Jesus, they need you Lord!

God Bless,

Valerie

Hello Valerie,

I can't do a real fast either. I am just going to be having fruits and vegetables.
These people are going to get the worst punishment for what they are doing. They must be demon possessed.
Please come quickly Jesus, too many people need you.

If this is what is happening now, thank God for saving us from the tribulation.
I hope you get better Valerie.
HD

Valerie, thank you so much for praying with me and thank everybody else who was praying but did not post.
I did well with my fast during the day, but did not feel good by the end of the day and ended up eating in the evening. I felt bad but couldn't help it.

HD

Heidi, You're very welcome. God loves little children, and it breaks my heart to hear what horrific ordeals little ones have gone through and still going through. Praying for God to have mercy on these little ones, who can not protect themselves.

Lord hear our prayers for these suffering and dying children, in Jesus name I pray! Amen.

It is heartbreaking.
Lord, please protect the little ones.

HD

Jesus said:

Matthew 18:6

But whosoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Thank you so much for posting this Sharon.
This verse keeps coming to my mind these days.
HD