Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yeshua Is Calling His Bride

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sD6EAKpUd5o

Watch this FULL screen

Re: Yeshua Is Calling His Bride

T/Sue & All!

I discovered when I was driving to one of my favorite gorcery stores, that the Southern Baptist Church I once was an attendee, is now up FOR SALE. Seeing that FOR SALE sign out infront of my church greatly saddened me.

Also, the last time that I saw my SIL...she told me that I could go back to church now IF I wanted to. Me thinks that she knew all along that my church was up for sale...and that she was deliberately trying to hurt me. I told her that I have been watching my favorite church services on TBN every Sunday morning. Atleast they (she & my brother) can't take that away from me, can they?

So today, as I was driving home with my groceries, I sent my thoughts of optimism up to heaven to Jesus...saying to Him that I know that it won't be too long now for when He will be calling us, His CHURCH Bride home to being with Him forever.

I just now watched your posted video, T/Sue, and I feel sooo much better. Thank YOU for cheering me up, sis.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue,

I loved it, was so breath taking and spiritual, music and song, the blue color reminds me of Heaven.

I really loved the part where the words were "It's time for your Rapture Flight"! Yes Lord, it's time for our Rapture Flight to Heaven, Amen.

Jesus is Coming, any time now! We're going home, to be with the Lord forevermore. Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Rise Up, Rise UP, RISE UP!!!! BRIDE OF YESHUA!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Song of the Beautiful Bride by Paul Wilbur

Thank you, Texas Sue, for posting this lovely video. I liked the "it's time for our rapture flight to heaven" part like Valerie had noticed. Also, the "wake me up" part caught my eye, because so many Christians are asleep and are not into watching the prophetic signs that are around us. That's why I love these rapture websites, where all of us like-minded believers can get together and share our love for the Lord while we are watching for His imminent return.

Tammy S.
T/Sue & All!

I discovered when I was driving to one of my favorite gorcery stores, that the Southern Baptist Church I once was an attendee, is now up FOR SALE. Seeing that FOR SALE sign out infront of my church greatly saddened me.

Also, the last time that I saw my SIL...she told me that I could go back to church now IF I wanted to. Me thinks that she knew all along that my church was up for sale...and that she was deliberately trying to hurt me. I told her that I have been watching my favorite church services on TBN every Sunday morning. Atleast they (she & my brother) can't take that away from me, can they?

So today, as I was driving home with my groceries, I sent my thoughts of optimism up to heaven to Jesus...saying to Him that I know that it won't be too long now for when He will be calling us, His CHURCH Bride home to being with Him forever.

I just now watched your posted video, T/Sue, and I feel sooo much better. Thank YOU for cheering me up, sis.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, what you wrote really concerned me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like your SIL is trying to hinder your relationship with the Lord with comments like this. Why would she say that you COULD go back to your church now if you wanted to? She said it in a way like she gave you permission to do so. Unless, of course, she was trying to hurt you by saying that, knowing that your church is on sale. It did concern me when you said that she can't take away from you watching TBN on Sunday mornings. Is she trying to sabotage your relationship with the Lord? You're not a child living under their roof needing their permission to go to church or watch whatever you want to on TV. I would assume that your brother and SIL are unbelievers, right? Do they make comments to you because you're a Christian to make you think they don't approve of you going to church or watching TBN on Sunday mornings?

Hi Lisaleenie!

She used to be a real estate agent, who keeps up on the latest properties that have been put up for sale. She also has friends that are in the same business she was in, and that she (this friend) keeps my SIL informed.

Yes, I believe that she is trying to sabotage my relationship with the Lord...but her negativity just won't work. Besides, I talk to Jesus even when I'm driving in my car. He knows what's going on.

Yes, my brother & SIL are non-Believers...infact, she's a Buddist. They hate it b/c I've become a born again Believer. But I don't let what they say bother me. I just keep thinking of Jesus' words, for which He told His disciples that the world hated Him first, and that they will hate them too. His words also implies to us today, don't they? Plus, I always think positively for which I think to myself that Jesus & I are in the same boat. That's a very good place to be. Also, we all know that we aren't of this world, and that our true home is in heaven.

To make the long story short, Lisa...I'm not bothered by their negative words, and furthermore--I just don't let what they say get to me. For I know that as long as I have Jesus on my side, there's nothing to fear, and nothing on this earth will ever seperate us from His love.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Wow, Tammy, I know that it is rough to have family who are unbelievers. But I love your positive attitude. You stay close to Jesus, and you don't allow their negativity to affect you. Good for you!! Thanks for sharing that, sis.

Hi Lisaleenie!

You're most welcome.

You know what? I love that beautiful hymn that the now late George Beverly Shea often sung at the Billy Graham Crusades--"It Is No Secret What God Can Do." This, the lyrics in the 2nd stanza of Bev's song expresses precisely how I feel.

And somehow, I'm having problems posting Bev's song...the one with lyrics, for which to sing along with him.

Here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaZF_QvORY

Could some PLEASE help me bring it to my post? Thank you!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy