Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oops! ISIS Bomb Instructor Accidentally Detonates Sucide Vest, 21 Terrorists Dead

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, August 11, 2014, 3:30 PM

Class Dismissed.

Oops!
An ISIS bomb instructor north of Baghdad accidentally detonated his suicide vest today killing himself and 21 terrorists.
Business Insider reported:

During a training demonstration at a terrorist camp north of Baghdad on Monday, a commander from the Islamic State, formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, accidentally detonated a belt packed with explosives, killing himself and 21 trainees.

With suicide attacks in public places having become commonplace in the country, which has descended into chaos following the advance of the Sunni extremist group, the accident became a source of dark humor for locals, the New York Times reported, adding that the humor was quickly replaced with a sense of sadness, resignation and anger at the ongoing violence that has threatened to tip the country into civil war.

“This is so funny. It shows how stupid they are,” Raad Hashim, a local who works at a liquor store near the site of a restaurant bombing last week, said about the bungled training.

Re: Oops! ISIS Bomb Instructor Accidentally Detonates Sucide Vest, 21 Terrorists Dead

Tom D. & Everyone,

The number 21 means exceeding sinfulness of sin...hmmm. I guess they learned
their lesson the hard way and paid with their lives. The good thing no innocent people were taken with them.

What's that old saying, "live by the knife, die by the knife", in this case,
"live by the bomb, die by the bomb".

Here today, gone tomorrow!

Re: Oops! ISIS Bomb Instructor Accidentally Detonates Sucide Vest, 21 Terrorists Dead

Thanks Valerie,

I remember the quote as:
"HE WHO LIVES BY THE SWORD DIES BY THE SWORD."

Whatever.

The got their just deserts!

I think someone was praying and that was part of the answer. Now if the rest of that ISIS group would cooperate and take themselves out also, then those being terrorized by them could get some peace and rest.

Barry G
Thanks Valerie,

I remember the quote as:

Whatever.

Hey Valerie & Barry--I believe that Jesus Himself, spoke those very words to Simon Peter in The Passion of The Christ, when they were in the Garden of Gethsemane...just after Judas Iscariot, the traitor, kissed the Former on His cheek. I believe that Peter had just cut off the centurion's right ear, and Jesus reattached his ear. And then Jesus was put under arrest, and was led away.

Bet their (the ISIS) just desserts won't be with their so-called 72 virgins, for they'll be in a MUCH worst place than that, won't they!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?” (John 18:10-11, NIV)

Kathy G.
Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?” (John 18:10-11, NIV)

Kathy,

In Passion of The Christ, I sorta got tickled at the way Malchus just sat there completely stunned, soon after Jesus (Jim Caviesel) had reattached his ear. Didn't you too get sorta tickled at him too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy G.,

I found Jesus' above mentioned words in...

Matthew 26:51,52 NKJV
51 And suddenly, one of those [who were] with Jesus stretched out his hand and drew his sword, struck the servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear.
52 But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the the sword."

Here's same scripture also found in the NIV, put in a different way...

Matthew 26:51,52 NIV
51 With that, one of Jesus' companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

I'm still trying to find Barry's version. Perhaps it can be found in the KJV?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Barry G
Thanks Valerie,

I remember the quote as:

Whatever.

Barry, you are right, it's Sword not knife, I remembered it was sharp and pointed at the end, I just got the length wrong! LOL!!!

Tammy, I do remember the scripture that you quoted now, that Jesus had spoken.

It's usually the case isn't it, many have died, in a similar matter they have used to kill another. The Lord our God is just, Amen!