Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chinese Ships Drop Anchor in San Diego

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Chinese-Ships-Drop-Anchor-in-San-Diego-270702711.html

I was not able to copy and paste anything from the article. This is a first time this has happened when I have tried to highlight and copy. Immediately about 5 or 6 screens of ads would pop up anc cover up the article. Very frustrating! Ads are out of control anymore. Anyway, this is supposedly a naval exercise between our ships and China's. Pardon me for being suspicious but I don't like the looks of this AT ALL.

Re: Chinese Ships Drop Anchor in San Diego

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Monday, Aug 11, 2014 • Updated at 12:10 PM PDT
For the first time in nearly a decade, Chinese ships docked at Naval Base San Diego on Sunday.

The three warships –- destroyer Haikou, frigate Yueyang and supply ship Qiandaohu –- recently participated in RIMPAC, the world’s largest naval exercise. Twenty-two countries took part in training off the coasts of Hawaii and San Diego.

Colorful Chinese lion dancers and drummers performed on the pier during Sunday’s celebration. Visitors were invited to tour the destroyer Haikou.
Woman Punched by CHP Officer Feared For Her Life
Officials from the U.S. Navy and the People's Liberation Army of China said they hope the port visit will strengthen ties between the two countries.
Chinese-American John Yang of San Diego said it promotes peace and friendship.

Read more at:

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Chinese-Ships-Drop-Anchor-in-San-Diego-270702711.html#ixzz3ACDXq484

Valerie, Texas Sue:

Dimitri Duduman's "Through The Fire" book claimed the Lord showed him a vision of America at war with China and Russia. Then there are the Georgia Guide Stones where the powers that be state that they want to cut the worlds population by 2/3rds. What better way to kill off most of us than to start a war with the three largest and most powerful countries on the planet? Two out of three people would be dead if they got their wish. Less to control, less unnecessary eaters to kick start their NWO.

I agree with you both, this is very suspicious.

Praise the Lord that our God "I Am That I Am" is in control.

See you all very soon.

Julie F.
Valerie, Texas Sue:

Dimitri Duduman's "Through The Fire" book claimed the Lord showed him a vision of America at war with China and Russia. Then there are the Georgia Guide Stones where the powers that be state that they want to cut the worlds population by 2/3rds. What better way to kill off most of us than to start a war with the three largest and most powerful countries on the planet? Two out of three people would be dead if they got their wish. Less to control, less unnecessary eaters to kick start their NWO.

I agree with you both, this is very suspicious.

Praise the Lord that our God "I Am That I Am" is in control.

See you all very soon.

Valerie, T/Sue, & Julie--

After we're raptured 'n' gone, there will be even more less people that they'll try to control.

Maranatha!
Tammy