Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus Shows Up In Photo of Supermoon

This is a very unusual event that has just occurred. I post this video for your discernment and thoughts. You may want to go full screen on the video so you can see more easily. I could not distinguish some of the things he was pointing out in the picture because it was too dark. But I definitely saw what looked like Jesus standing behind that supermoon.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Jesus Shows Up In Photo of Supermoon

T/Sue,

Saturay/or Sunday night, I happen to be watching Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ on TBN, in its entirety.

Knowing that the Moon (it wasn't the supermoon) was rising, I would jump 'n' run back to my east-facing window to check on it. Near the end of the film where Jesus was dying on the cross...it showed the clouds rolling in. Well, guess what? At the same time, when I ran back to look out my above window...I also saw clouds rolling in from the southeast. Isn't that major coincidence or what!?!

I did see the Supermoon rising, but it was in broad daylight in the late afternoon. So sadly, I didn't see Jesus as the Supermoon was rising.

Therefore--I thank you sooo very much for posting the above video.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I didn't see Jesus' face in the supermoon either, and it was nightfall when I saw it.

Oh Wow, Texas Sue, I watched the video, and was able to get a few clips copied.

Here is the very LAST clip where he lightens up the video a bit, you can see the faces so much better now.

Jesus is Coming! Maranatha! Valerie

Texas Sue, Valerie, Tammy and Kathy:

This is amazing! This looked like a masterpiece oil painting that you would see on a museum wall. Jesus looked like He was just waiting for our Father's signal to come and get us. So exciting!

This is it everyone, what we have waited for, for two thousand years.

Drat! Why can't I see His face in that photograph? All I see is a blob of light!

Kathy, I could not see the angel face on Jesus upper left side on the lady's face to his right; however as he enlarged the picture I could see Jesus clearly. Be sure to go full screen with the video or you won't be able to see anything much. If you look at the clip that Valerie enlarged, Jesus' face is just above the bright light right in the center. Thanks Valerie!!

This is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen. You can see the glory light around him and in the close up the cross on his chest. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Yes everyone we ARE going home soon, soon, soon.

I just watched it again and the clearest view of Jesus' face is at the 9:15 minute mark where the narrator brightens the picture. It is easier then to see and distinguish the sets of many wings behind Jesus. I could not see the angel faces as the narrator was able to do but when he said that looking closer the face was like a lion something clicked in my brain.

Remember the Cherubim who are the four living creatures at God's throne? One of their faces was the face of the LION, and the cherubim accompany God when He travels. Think of them as divine guards and scripture says that they guard the throne. I could barely see the faces in the bottom right corner and at that 9+ minute mark I could see a red slash type image at the top toward the right. Could that have been part of the divine fire from the throne area?

Texas Sue
I just watched it again and the clearest view of Jesus' face is at the 9:15 minute mark where the narrator brightens the picture. It is easier then to see and distinguish the sets of many wings behind Jesus. I could not see the angel faces as the narrator was able to do but when he said that looking closer the face was like a lion something clicked in my brain.

Remember the Cherubim who are the four living creatures at God's throne? One of their faces was the face of the LION, and the cherubim accompany God when He travels. Think of them as divine guards and scripture says that they guard the throne. I could barely see the faces in the bottom right corner and at that 9+ minute mark I could see a red slash type image at the top toward the right. Could that have been part of the divine fire from the throne area?

You're sooo right on, Sis!!!

Those scriptures can be found in both Isaiah 6:1,2,3 & Revelation 4:7,8 KJV.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Gee, I'm sorry, everyone, but I couldn't see any image of Jesus, angels, a cross, or anything else. And I did put the video on full screen and studied it carefully. I'm not saying that it wasn't there, but I just didn't see it. I think this could be kind of looking at ink blots...everyone has a different interpretation of what the image is. For example, Valerie's picture looked like a lamb to me!

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that the Lord is perfectly capable of showing us signs in the moon and the stars. And He does. It does say that in Genesis 1:14. But I honestly think that we are so anxious to go home to be with the Lord that we are seeing signs in everything, including seeing the numbers 11 and 111, numbers on license plates, or numbers on grocery receipts, and so on. I have been guilty of this myself. Before I became disabled, I would have lunch in my car during my lunch hour at work, and I would look up to the clouds and try to find pictures of Jesus and angels in the clouds. And sometimes those clouds really did seem to form those images. All I can say is that I'm like all of you, I long to be with the Lord so badly!!!

Hi Lisa Leenie:

When you look at the picture don't look at the moon. Look just above the moon.

Jesus looks like he is on the moon from His waist up, with the cross on His chest.

Hope this helped a little.

Be blessed

Julie

Thank you for the suggestion, Julie.