Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Mountain of Sinjar: Location Of Resting Place Of Noah's Ark-Coincidence?

I just posted a message on Rita Now about the interesting tradition which the people on this Sinjar mountain have in their local sacred history---this mountain is reported to be the final resting place of Noah's Ark!! Interesting how this mountain has become a place or ark of safety and refuge as these christian folks and local citizens are trying to avoid being killed by the approaching Isis army that surrounds them!!

This is so much similar to those evil armies that come against the Noah's family in the Russell Crowe Movie about Noah's Ark---this movie I haven't even seen yet but the trailer of the movie shows these evil warriors coming up to the Ark and surrounding it on all sides--they look very similar to these Isis army-but not in their uniforms!! Just evil warriors nonetheless!!

I saw a photo of Ron Wyatt's Noah's Ark that he discovered in Turkey and it looks very similar--if not identical to this land formation in Iraq (on Turkey border) as Mount Sinjar!

Could these two land formations be the same area of Noah's Ark?!! Could someone give me the location in Turkey of Ron Wyatt's discovery-I use to have the book on this Noah's Ark location---I take that back---I do believe I have an old VSH tape of Ron Wyatt and Noah's Ark discovery in my library!!

I am going to watch that tape again to find out the location in Turkey where Ron Wyatt found the land formation he considers to be Noah's Ark!!

There has to be a prophetic meaning to this Mountain Sinjar and the Mountain of Noah's Ark!!
Right now this mountain is an Ark of safety to many thousands of people seeking refuge from the evil Isis Army that surrounds them!!

I just wonder if this also is a sign to the soon rescue of the Church into the Ark of God's chariot!

Re: The Mountain of Sinjar: Location Of Resting Place Of Noah's Ark-Coincidence?

Mt Ararat in Turkey and northern Iraq is where tradition says Noah landed..Bible does not say where it was so you may be right saying it is the Sinjar mountains...

Re: The Mountain of Sinjar: Location Of Resting Place Of Noah\'s Ark-Coincidence?

Good questions Scott. I look forward to the results of your research. I have always been fascinated by the story of Noah.

Re: The Mountain of Sinjar: Location Of Resting Place Of Noah\\\'s Ark-Coincidence?

Sandy and Texas Sue----I found out from a video posted on my Mount Sinjar Noah's ark message on Rita Now --that David R. has put up a video showing the location of Noah's Ark near the town of Uzengeli, Tutkey----Near the mountain of Ararat!!

All one needs to do is go to Goole Earth Maps and pan out from the United States and go over to Uzengeli, Turkey--or just go to Mapquest and type in the city and country---and then zoom down to where this area is located!! That is what I am about to do right now!!! Ta! Ta!!

Re: The Mountain of Sinjar: Location Of Resting Place Of Noah\\\\\\\'s Ark-C

I like your enthusiam and inquisitive mind, Scott.

Yes, Sandy is right, the ark did land on Mt. Ararat.

Here is the video that you're talking about that David posted:

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Re: The Mountain of Sinjar: Location Of Resting Place Of Noah's Ark

Scott, Sandy, T Sue, & Lisa Leenie:

I loved this post. I sent the video to all of those on my email list. Kent Hovind "Creation Series" said there was evidence of shells on Mt. Everest the highest mountain in the world. (Now in prison on trumped up tax evasion charges). Scientist are always trying to convince us that the Bible is a myth and evidence of a huge boat the exact size the Bible stated Noah'
s ark to be, found on Mt. Ararat, says other wise.

Thanks for posting this Scott. Thanks for the Video Lisa.

Maranatha,

Julie