Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Movies -The Moment After 1 & 2 Full Movies, , The Awakening, Left Behind, The Rapture, Etc.,

What a perfect time, to leave this Rapture Movies behind, since the Rapture is so close, they will give those left behind a general idea what really happened.
The whole truth lies in the Bible, Jesus is coming for His Bride, and then
the worst is yet to come.

I haven't had time to view this movie, maybe later on tonight.
Let me, Kathy or Sue know, if this movie or any others listed below are not appropriate for some reason...otherwise enjoy.

I feel such urgency to get this out right now, little or no time left now...!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Moment After 2 - The Awakening (SD) Christian Rapture Movie Full)

I didn't know there was a Second Movie...here it is!

The Moment After 2 - The Awakening (SD) Christian Rapture Movie Full)

Maranatha!

Valerie

LEFT BEHIND [before and after the rapture] ~ (2014)

LEFT BEHIND [before and after the rapture] ~ (2014)

Uploaded on Jan 22, 2012
This video is a part dramatization / part explanation for those people who are living before & after the rapture: (Read below... Show more)

PLEASE SHARE: Email, MSN, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc...

INSTRUCTIONS:
¹ Download this movie on your computer. Go to (http://www.keepvid.com)
² Burn this movie onto a DVD (if possible)
³ Leave a copy in your house for your unsaved loved ones LEFT BEHIND
⁴ Make other copies for your family, friends, neighbors, etc...

Getting Yourself Prepared for the Rapture:
(http://youtu.be/ANTctnIHY_A)

"Prepare to meet thy God" (Amos 4:12)

ATTENTION: All Rapture Doubters And Fighters!
(http://youtu.be/DennXjElw2E)

"The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again." (Isaiah 24:20)

"When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto His voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God), He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which He sware unto them." (Deuteronomy 4:30-31)

"Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." (Matthew 24:42-44)

"And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and the cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:34-36)

"Because thou hast kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." (Revelation 3:10)

"‎I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left." (Luke 17:34-36)

‎"Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, My people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, until the indignation is past. For behold, the LORD comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; The earth will also disclose her blood, and will no more cover her slain." (Isaiah 26:19-21)

"They shall be Mine, says the LORD of hosts; On the Day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him. Then you shall again discern between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him." (Malachi 3:17-18)

‎"Woe to you who desire the Day of the LORD! For what good is the Day of the LORD to you? It will be darkness, and not light. It will be as though a man fled from a lion, and a bear met him! Or as though he went into the house, leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him!" (Amos 5:18-19)

"The harvest [rapture] is past, the summer [age of grace] is ended, and we [unbelievers] are not saved." (Jeremiah 8:20)

"I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of My mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass." (Isaiah 48:3)

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I AM the LORD, when I shall lay My vengeance upon them." (Ezekiel 25:17)

Left Behind 2 Tribulation Force) Full Movie, English

LEFT BEHIND 3 WORLD AT WAR)

The Rapture - The Complete Movie

The Rapture - The Complete Movie

Published on Jun 6, 2013
THE RAPTURE: In the twinkling of an eye...

Excerpt:

Imagine waking up, turning on your television or radio and hearing the following:

...this just in, it appears as if millions of people have vanished, just disappeared off the face of the earth. Reports are coming in from all around the world, reports of plane crashes, massive auto and freeway accidents, all too numerous to report. We are waiting for official word from the White House, I believe the President is about to address the nation and the world, yes, hopefully he can shed some light as to what has happened.

Let's tune in and listen to the President live from the oval office...

Re: Final Warning (Full Movie) - MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the LEFT BEHIND (2014) trailor last night on TV!!!

October 3rd, 2014, is when it is due to open countrywide in theaters.

So, IF we're still here, and have not been Raptured...I just may go see it, but "IF" is a very large word--thoughtwise.

Maranatha!
Tammy

The time has arrived to bump these Rapture Movies up to the top, for those left behind.

If, the Rapture has taken place and you're reading this...there are many resources here, to help you do the right thing for your eternal dwelling...Heaven or Hell, which will it be...!

What's next? Yes, you still can be saved...however...you may have to pay with your life, to save your soul from eternal Hell...!

Jesus is the only way, there is no other way to Heaven!

May God have mercy, on those, who accept Jesus during the tribulation.

Near the ending of 7 years Tribulation, Jesus will return to Earth, with His Saints to fight the battle at Armageddon, and set up His kingdom here on Earth in Jerusalem...! He will be Victories, along with His Saints...!

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Valerie

Thank you for the movies!

Speaking of movies...

http://www.cloud10pictures.com/developer/steveb/consumer_clicktohome/

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

From 5Doves...

Gary Rich (28 Sep 2014) - "Oct 3, 2014 Left Behind movie"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2014/garyr928.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

I just saw the "Left Behind" movie that just came out in theaters. I noticed in the credits that Paul Lalonde is a writer and a producer of the film. He has helped produce several other endtime movies and I used to watch a TV prophecy news show that he and his brother produced about a decade or so ago. So the timing of the movie coming out during these Jewish feast days when we are anticipating the possibility of the rapture happening is no longer surprising to me.

As for the movie, I thought the plot was good, showing human emotions gone rampant after the rapture and at the same time, people left behind capable of enlightenment, repentance and also heroic actions.

The movie portrayed the rapture as an invisible event where people suddenly vanished which is a popular Christian viewpoint. Having read the Bible in its entirety, I don't go along with this view of the rapture. I think that it is a very visible event. The resurrection of the Christian dead happens first which is the first part of the rapture event. The dead were seen and interacted with the living two thousand years ago at Christ's resurrection:

Matthew 27:51-53New King James Version (NKJV)

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Some day I would like to see the above verse portrayed in a rapture film, and I would then feel that the rapture/resurrection event was being more accurately shown.

Well, there was a reason for those formerly-dead people to come out of the grave after Jesus died, and then to appear to people after Jesus' resurrection: the Church Age was getting ready to start, and though I have no way of knowing why God did that, I guess it was to provide people with a witness that Jesus had conquered death. (If there are others on this forum with a better understanding as to what God was doing in that event, and why, feel free to share it.) But as for us, once we're changed, our work will be finished. The Church Age will be finished. We will still be able to pray for people after we're Raptured (and it's a good bet that we will), but our job as witnesses will be over. Therefore, there will be no reason for us to appear to people after we're changed from mortal to immortal; it will not be our job to serve as a witness to the lost anymore. That will be the job of Moses and Elijah, and of the 144,000 Jewish evangelists, at that point. So as soon as we're changed, we're going Home!

Some of the Rapture movies from youtube, have been deleted either by the posters, or other authorized personel.

I deleted the one's that are no longer available except for the first one, because if the first one is deleted, the whole thread is therefore automatically deleted.

I will try to put some new ones soon; hopefully they too will not be removed.

Valerie