Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Super Sturgeon Moon arrives tonight! - I've just seen it Awesome!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Super Sturgeon Moon arrives tonight!

WEST MICHIGAN — The full moon in the month of August is known as the “Sturgeon Moon.” The fishing tribes are given credit for the naming of this Moon, since sturgeon, a large fish of the Great Lakes and other major bodies of water, were most readily caught during this month. A few tribes knew it as the Full Red Moon because, as the Moon rises, it appears reddish through any sultry haze. It was also called the Green Corn Moon or Grain Moon.

But there’s more…this moon is actually considered a “Super Moon” since the full moon corresponds with it being the closest to Earth on its elliptical orbit out of the entire year. What does it mean? According to NASA the moon will appear to the naked eye about 14 percent bigger than normal and as much as 30 percent brighter than a “regular” full moon.

This is actually part two of a one, two, three punch full moon in 2014. There was one last month in July, another in August, and yet another in September. The moon will be 190,000 miles from the Earth, 20% closer than its farthest point, when it is 240,000 miles away.

Read more at:

http://fox17online.com/2014/08/09/the-super-sturgeon-moon-arrives-tonight/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wxmi-news+(WXMI+-+News)

Don't forget to check out the "supermoon" tonight - Toronto - I saw it was Awesome

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Don't forget to check out the "supermoon" tonight

Tonight's full moon will be the biggest seen in Toronto (and everywhere else on earth!) in the last 18 years. Named the "supermoon," the increase in size has to do with the elliptical nature of our nearest neighbour's orbit. Take it away NASA: "Full Moons vary in size because of the oval shape of the Moon's orbit. It is an ellipse with one side (perigee) about 50,000 km closer to Earth than the other (apogee). Nearby perigee moons are about 14% bigger and 30% brighter than lesser moons that occur on the apogee side of the Moon's orbit."

According to Geoff Chester of the US Naval Observatory in Washington DC, "the full moon of March 19th occurs less than one hour away from perigee — a near-perfect coincidence that happens only 18 years or so...I'd say it's worth a look."

Apologies for the late notice, but the best time to catch this phenomenon is when the moon first rises over the horizon. The supermoon appears 14% larger and 30% brighter your standard full moon, but the illusion created by its relationship with the objects near the horizon line should make tonight's look positively gigantic. So keep an eye out in the east starting around 7:52 p.m. and you might be in for a real treat. And photographers, don't forget to send your shots to the blogTO Flickr pool.

http://www.blogto.com/city/2011/03/dont_forget_to_check_out_the_supermoon_tonight/

The Summer's Brightest Supermoon Comes This August 10 2014

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

The Summer's Brightest Supermoon Comes This August 10 2014

Published on Aug 9, 2014
The Summer's Brightest Supermoon Comes This August 10 2014- Breaking News 09 August 2014

The full moons of this summer, which fall on July 12, August 10 and September 9, are all supermoons, according to NASA.
The supermoon occurs when the moon becomes full on the same days as its perigee, which is the point in the moon's orbit when it is closest to Earth.

The supermoon of August is one of the largest and brightest full moons of the year. The U.S. Naval Observatory says the moon will be 12% bigger and 30% brighter than it was in January 2014.

In the United States, the moon will turn full on Sunday at 2:09 p.m. ET. The moon will continue to look bright and full Sunday evening, leading into Monday early morning

Re: The Summer's Brightest Supermoon Comes This August 10 2014

Thank you for posting this, Valerie. A rather timely article, I have to say, because Monday is Tu B'Av, which is August 11, 2014, the 15th of Av.

Tradition says that this is a joyful holiday in Israel where young women get dressed up in white and dance in the vineyards, and single young men comes into the vineyard to whisk away one of these girls to marry. This is rather symbolic of our Bridegroom carrying off His bride.

See the article here:

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Summer_Holidays/Tu_B_Av/tu_b_av.html

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

But what really struck me was the rapture verse at Psalm 81:3, which says, "Blow the trumpet at the time of the New Moon, at the full moon, on our solemn feast day." And the super moon is certainly more than just a regular full moon. Plus the article says that Tu'B Av is a day of celebration in Israel, not a day of fasting but rather of parties.

Wow, Lisaleenie, that sounds so beautiful, our Bridegroom, is about to come too,
at any moment, even perhaps as soon as Monday or sooner, whenever God the Father sends Him.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Look up the best is yet to come!

Look up Jesus is Coming!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Supermoon Over Miami This Weekend To Be Biggest & Brightest

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – South Florida is in for a celestial treat this weekend when the second of three supermoons this summer will be visible.
The full moon on August 10th isn’t like any other full moon we’ve seen this year. This is a “Supermoon,” the closest and largest full moon in 2014.
When the moon is full as it makes its closest pass to Earth, it becomes a “Supermoon,” and will be up to 31,000 miles closer to Earth than other full moons this year.
According to NASA, this full moon will be 14-percent closer and 30-percent brighter than other full moons of the year.
The scientific term for the phenomenon is “perigee moon” or the point when the Moon is closest to the Earth in its monthly orbit.
The moon will appear much larger than normal, especially on the horizon.
Like all full moons, this month’s full moon has many names. It’s known as the Sturgeon Moon in North America referencing back to a time in history when sturgeon fish were plentiful and easy to catch in the Great Lakes and Hudson Bay.
It’s also known as the Red Moon, the Green Corn Moon and the Grain Moon.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/08/06/supermoon-over-miami-this-weekend-to-be-biggest-brightest/

Lisaleenie, that would be so wonderful to meet our bridegroom today or tomorrow with a full beautiful moon!
We don't know when He will come, but our hearts will skip with joy when He does!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Re: The Summer\'s Brightest Supermoon Comes This August 10 2014

Yes, Valerie and Regina, it will be so wonderful to see the Lord for the first time, no matter when it will be. I think it is so close. I can't wait!

Regina, thank you for posting that video. Doris Day had such a beautiful smile, huh? I loved those old movies. They don't many make decent movies anymore like they used to. They call the filth that comes out now, "freedom of speech." What a shame.

Re: The Super Sturgeon Moon arrives tonight! - I've just seen it Awesome!

Hi Valerie, Lisa Leenie, Regina:

I saw the moon this morning. It was still full and beautiful. What a perfect morning it would have been to be raptured! If not Tu B'Av. which like Lisa said is today :) then anytime onward especially Rosh Hashanah coming up next month!

Beautiful video of the super moon, and I love Doris Day!

Thanks for the beautiful post.

Maranatha,

Julie