Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISIS is beheading Christian children, and Obama drops two bombs

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Aug 7, 2014
"Christianity in Mosul is dead, and a Christian holocaust is in our midst," said Mark Arabo, a Californian businessman and Chaldean-American leader. In an interview with CNN's Jonathan Mann, he called what's happening in Iraq a "Christian genocide" and said "children are being beheaded, mothers are being raped and killed, and fathers are being hung." "Right now, three thousand Christians are in Iraq fleeing to neighboring cities," he told Mann. Arabo is calling on the international community to follow France's lead and offer the Christians of Iraq asylum.

"You're startling me with the severity of what you're describing," the CNN host said. "You said they are --- beheading children?" "They are systematically beheading children," Arabo repeated slowly. "And mothers and fathers. The world hasn't seen an evil like this for generations." "There's actually a park in Mosul where they actually beheaded children and put their heads on a stick... this is crimes against humanity. They are doing the most horrendous, the most heart-breaking crimes that you can think of."

Mann asked about the ISIS letter sent to Christians in Mosul, demanding that they either convert to Islam, pay a fine or be put to "death by the sword." "It's very clear they are killing people, but are Christians managing to escape by paying a fine?" he asked. Arabo reports that after Christians pay the fine, the fighters take the Christian wives and children "and make them their wives - so it's really convert, or die." This tweet reportedly shows one such "marriage."

A quick scan of Youtube shows the truth of what Arabo is saying - there are gruesome videos of heads on spikes, and many of live beheadings (one poor Christian is forced to say the Shahada 'there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet' and then beheaded anyway.) Warning: don't google these things unless you have a strong stomach. "They are absolutely killing every Christian they see," Arabo said of ISIS. "This is absolutely a genocide in every sense of the word. They want everyone to convert, and they want sharia law to be the law of the land."

Twitter: Disturbing: #ISIS militants announces his marriage to this terrified 7 year old in occupied city #Mosul #NO2ISIS
http://twitter.com/Fadel_alHadidi/sta...
CNS News: Leader: ISIS is ‘Systematically Beheading Children' in 'Christian Genocide'
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara...

A MUST READ:
Read more at

http://allenbwest.com/2014/08/isis-beheading-children-obama-drops-two-bombs/#XfDxzK1kFcL6TZ9P.99

Re: ISIS is beheading Christian children, and Obama drops two bombs

When the World's Nations do not come to help in a situation like this you know we are at the very end. It is always the Christians that are being persecuted for Jesus sake and He said it would be so because of Him. Bible prophecy is coming right down to the end and you can see all the players are in place. It is like a chess game to see who will move. We Christians know the end and Jesus Christ will be victorious and the Church will be going home soon. Praise the Lord.

Re: ISIS is beheading Christian children, and Obama drops two bombs

Tom D
When the World's Nations do not come to help in a situation like this you know we are at the very end. It is always the Christians that are being persecuted for Jesus sake and He said it would be so because of Him. Bible prophecy is coming right down to the end and you can see all the players are in place. It is like a chess game to see who will move. We Christians know the end and Jesus Christ will be victorious and the Church will be going home soon. Praise the Lord.

Tom, Those are my exact thoughts as well, that's why the last couple of days I have such urgency to do all I can on the site, to make sure it is ready for those left behind.

What an exciting time for us to be alive, Praise God, for protecting us to this very day!

See you and all here very soon on our Rapture Flight to Heaven...Jesus is Coming, Now! Maranatha! Valerie