Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Flight to Heaven is Here to Stay - The Rapture is IMMINENT

To All the wonderful Brothers and Sisters in Christ, The Rapture is IMMINENT,
and our watch is almost over. Therefore, I need to share the following now.

I want to announce that the Message Board at Rapture Flight to Heaven is here to stay up and will continue to serve both, those who post and read here. It will be up for those left behind.

I made my decision a few days ago, and advised both of the moderators Kathy & Texas Sue of the good news.

Now for some blessings I would love to share, my daughter is fine, and I believe all the prayers from our precious people here, have been heard, and God is healing her to the point she is able to function in her daily life, no problems for sometime now. God is good!

Secondly another generous blessing from God, our little dog who is about to turn 17 years old, God willing, on Sept. 28, 2014; he badly injured his back leg months ago, which he could even stand on, couldn't walk, etc., I was told either he would need surgery, too old for that, or to put him down if things got worse. This was months ago...well the Lord completely healed his leg, he not only walks on it but for the past few months he has been running, like a puppy, not like an old dog.

The best news is yet to come, Jesus is coming any time now, at the Rapture,
because all the nations are lined up in Scripture, and what is happening now,
is the beginning of the road to Armageddon, which will be fought in the later
days of the tribulation. Excellent exciting video from Dr. Jack Van Impe,
expressing that this is his belief, and I believe he is correct. The road to Armageddon has begun, we're out of here, any time now. I'm not predicting an exact day or hour, but I believe we may be gone before the end of September 2014 or the very latest end of 2014. At present, I believe it will happen
any time from today, by the end of September; that's how close I feel it may be.

Thanks be to God for His many blessings, Jesus loves you one and all, and so do I. God Bless, Valerie

Re: Rapture Flight to Heaven is Here to Stay - The Rapture is IMMINENT

Valerie, I can't tell you how happy I am to read this! I am very glad that RFTH is here to stay, praise the Lord! This site is such a blessing. You probably won't know until we are in heaven just how much it blessed others, especially the ones who read this site everyday but were are too afraid or shy to join a public forum. I know it took me a long time to do it for the first time. It's a little intimidating to put yourself out there for the world to see.

And I agree with you, we are so very close because of all the signs around us.

And I praise the Lord with you for the vast improvement in your daughter's health, and the healing of your little dog! God is so good.

Valerie,

DITTO!!! I am in complete & total agreement with all Lisaleenie said in her above post!!!

Also, yesterday afternoon--I told our favorite Mailcarrier, who too is a Christian Believer AND brother-in-Christ...that we'll be going home soon. I also told him why it is thus. I hope that my news made his day.

Us looking forward to September 2014/or before the end of 2014 for our imminent Rapture...certainly does look good to me too.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

So glad to hear you say this Valerie, that RFTH is up and staying, and also that you believe our blessed hope, our Lord meeting us in the air will be very soon!

Come Quickly Lord Jesus! Come Soon Our Beloved!

Excellent decision.

Praise The Lord! Praise The Lord! Praise The Lord!

Answered prayer for your beautiful precious daughter and your darling dog. Lord thank you for these wonderful healings. We give you all the praise and glory Amen.

Fulfillment of prophecy: Daniel said that we would understand when the book was unsealed and in these last months has it ever been unsealed. It is like we are watching the Bible in 3D with the events going on.

I'm so glad RFTH is staying up! We will all meet each other in heaven and talk about what we talked about on here when we were still on this old third rock from the sun planet! It's just a rock until Jesus makes it into a diamond.

Everyone buckle your seat belts our flight is about to take off! Let everyone that has breath believe and leave! See everyone soon!

Remember it could be Tu B'Av.... Like Valerie said.. Tu B' or not Tu B' we shall soon see...

Maranatha,

Julie

Valerie..

Praise God Praise God and I agree with everybody's sentiments here.

.We are a blessed people to be chosen of God to see these events happening. Events that, people since Jesus's resurrection, have been waiting for. The verse "for such a time a this" keeps going through my mind.

We have to be diligent in praying for each other because the enemy sees the same signs that we see and his desire is to attack as many Christians as he can so that we leave the faith. We need to lift each other up daily.

Father God in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, I pray for every person reading this and every person who is a part of this web page whether they post or secretly lurk and read. Father we ask for your hedge of protection for every person and we ask that no weapon formed against them will prosper. Father your Word says that your people perish for lack of wisdom and Father I pray for Your wisdom for each and every person here. In Your Son Jesus name..amen

Valerie, its a wonderful answer to prayer for your daughter and pet dog. God is good.

Brimming with joy to finally see our KING on the near horizon coming our way. So very, very happy that His marvelous healing power is restoring Lora and has healed your darling doggy. Remember the scripture where it says something about all of those in the old testament that lived before us who longed to see the things we are seeing? Then there is this, after recounting all the heroes of faith in Hebrews 11, in verses 38-40 it says:

38 [Men] of whom the world was not worthy—roaming over the desolate places and the mountains, and [living] in caves and caverns and holes of the earth.

39 And all of these, though they won divine approval by [means of] their faith, did not receive the fulfillment of what was promised,

40 Because God had us in mind and had something better and greater in view for us, so that they [these heroes and heroines of faith] should not come to perfection apart from us [before we could join them]

And soon, very, very soon we will join them and we will all be together.

LOVE This song and it sure tells the story of our journeys with God both old and new testament believers - "I CAN'T EVEN WALK WITHOUT HOLDING HIS HAND"

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Oh, that is wonderful news, Valerie! I'm so glad to know of your decision to keep RFTH going. This is your ministry and it is important work. With the way things have been escalating around Israel, I can't help but to think that your website is about to convert from being a source of daily hope and inspiration, to a site for information and direction for those left behind.

I have to admit, it's been pretty quite in the world of imminent signs over the last year or so. I thought we were gone two, three years ago. Nothing happened. And here we have remained. But since that first blood moon, things have really ramped up again. Three more blood moons to go. I feel the rapture will happen before of soon after the last blood moon next year (although I hope it happens before I post this :). But just look at what's happened since that first blood moon -- rocket attacks and a sharp global rise of anti-Semitism. I think with each blood moon, things are only going to get more intense for Israel, and with our departure from this world and the Holy Spirit inside of each one of us leaving with us, there will be no one left (except God) to side with and support Israel. And I think that's what that last blood moon is all about -- the ultimate, last warning of what's to come. We'll see.

Thank you again, Valerie for continuing your ministry!

I do, too, Valerie! I am so glad you've made this decision.

The good news is, the Holy Spirit isn't going to leave this world altogether when Jesus takes us Home. No one could be saved during the Tribulation if He did that. But His current work through the Church will end with our departure, and He will stop restraining evil, which will make it possible for the Antichrist to rise to power.

Thanks Everyone, for your kind remarks and comments. Rapture Flight to Heaven is here to stay; but we are leaving sooner, than most believe. For when we
least expect the day or hour, that's when it will happen. Make everyday count as if it were your last day on Earth, because it may turn out to be just that;
Look up our redemption draws nigh!

I really believe the Rapture is at hand, and the Lord is Coming any time now.

Our work is almost over, and there are still souls to win for the Lord.

While we keep our faithful watch, let us remember to keep each other in our prayers along with all the Christians who are suffering and dying for their faith across this world.

Please remember me and my family in your prayers as well, I try to do the same each and every night in my prayers, for all the members, readers, etc., here, daily. God Bless you and yours, Maranatha! Valerie

Amidst all the gloom and darkness of
a sad, sad world - SOME GREAT NEWS!

Thanks Sister.

Valerie Now that you committed yourself you can not have any doubt about the site or else I will have to call on the Christian Secret Service to keep a eye on you.

Tom D
Valerie Now that you committed yourself you can not have any doubt about the site or else I will have to call on the Christian Secret Service to keep a eye on you.