Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is it Folks - Watch, Listen, Rapture - Any Moment Now!!!

Everything is in place, the players are lined up according to scripture,
and the Rapture could take place any moment now - IMMINENT. Our watch is almost over, hang in there!!! Maranatha! Valerie

MUST WATCH VIDEO - MOST ENCOURAGING

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

WE ARE THE GENERATION

Published on Aug 8, 2014
JACK & REXELLA VAN IMPE : 8-9-14
http://www.jvim.com

Re: This is it Folks - Watch, Listen, Rapture - Any Moment Now!!!

Boy oh boy, the devil sure didn't want me to see this video! My computer kept freezing up and I thought it was going to crash a couple of times. But God is good, He gave me patience while waiting it out and I got to see the whole thing.

What a blessing this message was! Thank you for posting it, Valerie. We are so close! I loved Jack Van Impe's enthusiasm as he sited one scripture after the other to show that that prophesy is about to be fulfilled! Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38 and 39 in action as we speak.

Praise the Lord, we are going home soon, brothers and sisters!

Lisaleenie
Boy oh boy, the devil sure didn't want me to see this video! My computer kept freezing up and I thought it was going to crash a couple of times. But God is good, He gave me patience while waiting it out and I got to see the whole thing.

What a blessing this message was! Thank you for posting it, Valerie. We are so close! I loved Jack Van Impe's enthusiasm as he sited one scripture after the other to show that that prophesy is about to be fulfilled! Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38 and 39 in action as we speak.

Praise the Lord, we are going home soon, brothers and sisters!

Lisaleenie, I'm happy to hear this message blessed you and yes we are going home. My Spirit is filled with joy, so much so, that no matter how bad things seem right now in the world, my thoughts are constantly on, I'm awaiting Jesus coming at any moment now. From last night to this morning, I feel like any second my feet will lift off the ground before the next thought in my mind occurs that's how close it feels right now to me. I've never felt like this before. Jesus is coming, morning, noon or night, all I know He is coming and we'll all be alright. Praise the Lord Lisa, Jesus is Coming!!! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, let's pray that your Furby and my Elmo will get to accompany us when the time comes!

What an exciting thing to see first thing tonight after I came home. Valerie, you have got me all revved up now and I love that you said everything's going to be alright!!! There is a really jumping song that says that same thing.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

And naturally this goes right along with how we are feeling right now...

"I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING GOOD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN"

Now how about just one more happy song??!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"ONE MORE RIVER TO CROSS"

"THE WICKED SHALL CEASE THEIR TROUBLING"
(The weary shall be at rest
All the saints of the ages
Shall sit at His feet and be blessed"

Texas Sue, I just loved the videos you posted, especially "One More River to Cross" and "I've Got a Feeling Everything's Gonna be All Right". I remember when my mom passed away, the song, "I've Got a Feeling Everything's Gonna be All Right" ran through my mind over and over again. I felt so lost when she died because she was the only family I had left, and it was the Lord's way of telling me that I was going to be all right because I wasn't sure that I would be.

Thanks for posting these videos, sis.

Lisaleenie
Texas Sue, I just loved the videos you posted, especially "One More River to Cross" and "I've Got a Feeling Everything's Gonna be All Right". I remember when my mom passed away, the song, "I've Got a Feeling Everything's Gonna be All Right" ran through my mind over and over again. I felt so lost when she died because she was the only family I had left, and it was the Lord's way of telling me that I was going to be all right because I wasn't sure that I would be.

Thanks for posting these videos, sis.

Lisaleenie, I am so glad that the video brought back warm memories. Just think how close we are to seeing those we love who are in heaven. Any moment now we can be reunited. That is a very comforting thought.

Thank you Texas Sue,

O Happy Day, when Jesus Comes!

If we are happy now just thinking about it; just try and imagine the overwhelming joy and happiness, that will take over our bodies as we sing and dance for and with our Lord Jesus. O Happy Day!!!

I can hardly wait for that day to arrive, when we are finally home with our Lord and Savior Jesus, once again.

Maranatha!

Valerie