Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
50,000 Christians in Iraq are fleeing, need our prayers

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Our prayers are needed, our gathering together on behalf of our brothers and sisters in Iraq for the Holy Spirit to lead them and provide for them and strengthen them and whatever is on your heart for them, now is the time to pray

Isis seizes Iraq's largest Christian town

Agence France-Presse
theguardian.com, Thursday 7 August 2014 09.54 BST

Jihadists have taken over Iraq's largest Christian town, Qaraqosh, and the surrounding areas sending tens of thousands of residents fleeing towards autonomous Kurdistan, according to officials and witnesses.

Islamic State (Isis) militants moved in overnight after the withdrawal of Kurdish peshmerga troops, who are stretched thin across several fronts in Iraq, residents said.

"I now know that the towns of Qaraqosh, Tal Kayf, Bartella and Karamlesh have been emptied of their original population and are now under the control of the militants," Joseph Thomas, the Chaldean archbishop of Kirkuk and Sulaimaniyah, told AFP.

Qaraqosh is an entirely Christian town that lies between Mosul, the jihadists' main hub in Iraq, and Arbil, the Kurdish region's capital. It usually has a population of around 50,000.

"It's a catastrophe, a tragic situation. We call on the UN security council to immediately intervene. Tens of thousands of terrified people are being displaced as we speak, it cannot be described," the archbishop said.

Tal Kayf, home to a significant Christian community as well as members of the Shabak Shia minority, also emptied overnight.

"Tal Kayf is now in the hands of the Islamic State. They faced no resistance and rolled in just after midnight," said Boutros Sargon, a resident who fled the town and was reached by phone in Arbil.

"I heard some gunshots last night and when I looked outside, I saw a military convoy from the Islamic State. They were shouting 'Allahu Akbar'..." he said.

Re: 50,000 Christians in Iraq are fleeing, need our prayers

Regina I will be praying for these Christians. It is terrible what is going on over there.

No doubt these are some of the martyrs that the Apostle John saw in heaven carrying palm branches and calling on Father God for bengeance against those who had murdered them.

9 When the Lamb broke open the fifth seal, I saw at the foot of the altar the souls of those whose lives had been sacrificed for [adhering to] the Word of God and for the testimony they had borne. 10 They cried in a loud voice, O [Sovereign] Lord, holy and true, how long now before You will sit in judgment and avenge our blood upon those who dwell on the earth? Rev. 6:9-11

I know the person talking to John said that those were the ones who came out of great tribulation. It now seems reasonable to me that these massive slaughters of Christians throughout the centuries will be included as well as those during that last 7 years. Tribulation means pressing, narrow place, pressure. There is the circumstance and the set time period for the final narrow place of pressure for those who come to Christ.

When I see what is happening now around the world, because Christians are being murdered in many places just because they are Christians, it makes one verse in Revelation very meaningful.

6 Because they have poured out the blood of Your people (the saints) and the prophets, and You have given them blood to drink. Such is their due [they deserve it]! Rev. 16:6

In that 3rd bowl judgment those who shed innocent blood will be given blood to drink as their punishment.

Regina, Tom, Texas Sue, & Everyone,

Damian brought the following to my attention via email.

ISIS Invading More Christian Villages In Iraq And Selling The Women As Sex Slaves In The Marketplace | Walid Shoebat Walid Shoebat‏

http://shoebat.com/2014/08/07/isis-invading-christian-villages-iraq-selling-women-sex-slaves-marketplace/

ISIS Releases New Photos Showing Mass Crucifixions, Beheadings And Cruel Executions | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat‏

WARNING THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE VERY HORRIFIC AND GRAPHIC,
THEY ARE SHOCKING, PLEASE USE YOUR DISCERNMENT, AS YOU MAY NOT WANT TO VIEW THEM. CHRISTIANS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED HORRIFIC SCENES, PLEASE NOTE THIS IS
HAPPENING, AND CHRISTIANS THERE NEED OUR PRAYERS DESPERATELY. PLEASE ASK
EVERY CHRISTIAN YOU KNOW AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE CAUGHT IN THIS TERRIFYING SITUATION.

WARNING- GRAPHIC CONTENT. CONTAINS STILL IMAGES OF.CRUCIFIED, BEHEADED AND MURDERED PERSONS

http://shoebat.com/2014/08/07/isis-releases-new-photos-showing-mass-crucifixions-beheadings-cruel-executions/

The above was posted to let all Christians know, the great persecution, suffering, and death, these Christians face for their faith!

I'll will be keeping them in my prayers, please do likewise, and inform other Christians and ask them to pray for their Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus.

Valerie

I read that christians were fleeing north into Kurd's territory.

come quickly Lord Jesus