Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Assyrian Invasion Fulfilled In Iraq Capture Of Euphrates Dams: Isaiah 8! FLOODWATERS Released!

Could someone post on this lovely website the message I posted on Rita Now about this Assyrian Invasion being fulfilled? The Islamic State Army in Iraq has gained control of two dams on the EUPHRATES RIVER and now they can flood the who historical and biblical valley of Mesopatamia with their evil minds and their wicked hands at the controls of the levers at the dam sites!!

If these wicked men can allow the Euphrates river to flood the land---it is not any stretch of the imagination to believe also that with their hands on the "Dam Controls" that they also can STOP the flow of water along the Euphrates river route---in other words--they now have power to dry up the Euphrates River? Right??!!

Looks like the prophecies in Revelation 9 and 16 might not be too far away after all!!!

Re: The Assyrian Invasion Fulfilled In Iraq Capture Of Euphrates Dams: Isaiah 8! FLOODWATERS Release

I hope I did this right....

This was posted by Scott on Rita Now 8-6-14

Now Assyria Invasion Fulfilled Isaiah 8: Mighty FLOODWATERS Of Euphrates !

MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM › Forums › RITAN MAIN FORUM › Now Assyria Invasion Fulfilled Isaiah 8: Mighty FLOODWATERS Of Euphrates !

I cannot get over all the different prophecies being fulfilled from the Old Testament during this general time in world history! Seems like this year 2014 has brought to light a ton of formerly vague and obscure scriptures!!

I just read on some posts here and on the news recently that the Chaldeans from (ASSYRIA) are still fulfilling the ancient scriptures and this time the Habakkuk prophecy moves from that Old Testament book over into the prophet Isaiah book!
Read Isaiah 8 and see if its doesn’t sound similar or identical as to what might soon take place once the Islamic army state has control of the WATER FLOW on the Euphrates River in Iraq!!

They have now gained control of two dams in Iraq that control the flow of water on this famous and prophetic river that will figure in quite importantly in the book of Revelation prophecies found in chapters 9 and 16!!

The Isaiah 8 verse 7 declares that The Assyrians will FLOOD the land with the FLOODWATERS of the Euphrates River!!
Now maybe this is used in a figurative way and not with the literal river overflowing!! But again it could mean both!!

Either way—the Islamic State or the modern day Chaldeans of Habakkuk’s Prophecy are moving throughout the land taking over those dwelling places that do not belong to them and now they are able to either flood the Mesopotamian valley with FLOODWATERS or they might in the future be able to cut the water flow of the Euphrates River off completely causing it to dry up so the armies to the east can walk across this barrier and fight the battle that is prophecied to take place in the book of Revelation!!

Re: The Assyrian Invasion Fulfilled In Iraq Capture Of Euphrates Dams: Isaiah 8! FLOODWATERS Release

Julie F.----Thanks dear friend for posting the Assyrian Invasion on RFTH!! There are just soo many great people here on this website and on Rita Now!! In heaven there will be two tables reserved at the wedding banquet hall and the two name cards in gold lettering will have these letters on each table---RFTH and RITAN!!!! The other rapture websites will be there too!! Just feet from our two tables---it will be a crowded HALL!! Scarby my imaginary dog will have a folding chair set up at the childrens table--without the leash around his neck--whaT A DAY THAT WILL BE WHEN MY DOG WILL HAVE NO flea!!! Hee hee!

Scott, you're so funny.

HD

Jack Van Impe has talked about this for years!

He said that this drying up of the Euphrates River will be the highway for which the Asian & Russian Armies will (twice) try to make their attempt to march to Israel, to try to destroy her, but with very little success...the majority of them will themselves be wiped-out.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob (Israel) will of course--come to His wife's defense.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S. ---I believe that you are right on with the Jack Van Impe source! Actually I have newspaper articles from years ago talking about the Euphrates River being stopped by those who control its outflow!! But I see this Islamic Army being the total fulfillment of these tribulation war scriptures! There looks to be a two prong battle in the coming years for this Euphrates River to be cut off--both are listed in the 6th trumpet judgment and also the 6th vial judgment!!

Hi Scott!

I can just see all of us sitting there at the wedding table dressed in white
RFTH, RITAN, FIVE DOVES, RAPTURE READY, and so many others. Maybe the Lord will reveal to us who we have blessed by a small word about the Lord or a story we shared about our lives, or possibly an end time prophecy which has come to pass to encourage the body of Christ.

Oh and about Scarby, so cute. I'll have to give him a good pat on the top of the head for being a mascot for us and making us smile. I can picture my sweet dalmatian named "Big Time Jones" BT for short sitting next to him, and possibly my darling cat named "Ria" will be there too.

I have a parrot, her name is Casey Key, she is a small quaker parrot with lots of attitude. I pray that the Lord will forgive her for her stubborness because she wants her own way constantly and does not like to put others first. She demands certain seeds (special blend) and has an unlady like temper tantrum when she doesn't get her way. Maybe the Lord will make an exception for her and let her come to the table with our other beloved pets, if she promises to behave herself, but I'm afraid she will try to rule the table with her little green self.

About the Euphrates River drying up,wow what a big milestone prophecy that would be. We are perched on the edge of eternity and about to take a trip of a lifetime and be forever with the Lord.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie F. --I just enjoy stories about how pets behave exactly like humans!! It shows how complex their little minds are to conduct behavorial responses that mimic the human creature!!!

We be the HUMANS!!

Owner: Polly want a cracker?

Pet Parrot--Forget you mister---break open that Pizza crust with the breadsticks dipped in Marinara sauce--I ain't no third class citizen of this household dictatorship!!

That reminds me of a Potato joke!! What do you call a potato who is in full command of a third country? A dic-TATOR-Ship!! That isn't the best joke but it is a tator pun-none the less!!!

Right from Jack Van Impe's Prophecy Bible on page 34 of the front section's YOUR FUTURE: An A-Z Index to prophecy, here are his own words regarding...

EUPHRATES RIVER
There is a striking similarity between the sixth trumpet judgment (Revelation 9:13-18) and the sixth tipped bowl (Revelation 16:12). The sixth angel voices his commands and four fallen angels are loosed from the river Euphrates, the area of present-day Iran and Iraq. A total of 200 million troops appear in the Middle East from the Orient. The Euphrates dries up in order that the kings of the East might cross over to fight the Battle of Armageddon.

Both chapters 9 and 16 mention the Euphrates River as a focal point in this war. The Euphrates belonged to Iran and Iraq when both nations were caled Persia.

There will be a fiery holocaust and one-third of mankind will die (Revelation 9:18).

Jack had said many times that Russia will come first to attack Israel, but will be defeated with many losses of thier army...but that they will return another day to fight again.

After Russia's attacks, China will follow them, and that they too will be greatly defeated...suffering enormous losses as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy