Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange email, Subject line is Rapture Flight to Heaven

I got a strange email today from a person named Stephen Levi with the subject line stating, Rapture Flight to Heaven. Wonder who this person is, how he got my email address and if any of you have gotten anything like this? The email goes on to say....

Hear the word of the Lord concerning
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will
bring forth the fruit of righteousness.

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from
you and your family, and be given to another to bring
forth the fruit of righteousness.

It is written....

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.

It is written....

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

Re: Strange email, Subject line is Rapture Flight to Heaven

I didn't get an email like that. It is weird (and a bit scary). Thank you for sharing it.

HD

I got the same message. I do not know who this person is.

I asked this person who He was and he replied I am me.

The same email was sent to me. I didn't bother to reply.

I received this e-mail and found it very unsettling. Everything in my spirit says this is not from the Lord. I almost feel it might be demonic.

You may be right. You're not the only one who found it very unsettling. I did, too.

I received it as well and had a very bad, strange feeling while reading it. I forwarded it to Valerie and asked if she knew who this was.

I agree with Carl on this one, it does sound demonic. If you have the ability to block emails from specific senders you should do so. This is not from our God. It is also not from anyone who is a member on Rapture Flight.

I forwarded my email to Valerie, too, as well as Susan.

Edited to add that I see that Susan has gotten wind of this. Thanks, Susan!

You're welcome!! :)

At first I didn't know what to make of it and wasn't sure if it might contain a virus or something, and just got a weird feeling about it. I thought I would just post it here first to see if any others knew who he was, or if they had received one. I will just block this person and hope he goes away. In a way I am glad I was not the only one that got it, and thank you all for responding.

This world gets crazier by the day and may or dear Lord come soon!!!!!

I didn't get it. It's more than creepy, its ungodly. That person doesn't have authority over you either.
Greater is He who is in the Lord's followers than he that is in the world.
That message is not good fruit, its sour and leaves a rotten taste. The Holy Spirit doesn't sound like that.
You know the voice of correction when the Holy Spirit corrects, compare to that email and there is no comparison.

I just took the time to read it again, it definitely is not from God, that guy doesn't even know how to speak or write properly in English and sometimes is not making sense.

I didn't get it (I checked my spam folder) if I did, I would have deleted it immediately and not bothered with it.

I'm not sure why I said it was a bit scary in my previous post. I read it very quickly then. Now I see it as total nonsense.
HD

NC Sue
I got a strange email today from a person named Stephen Levi with the subject line stating, Rapture Flight to Heaven. Wonder who this person is, how he got my email address and if any of you have gotten anything like this? The email goes on to say....

Hear the word of the Lord concerning
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will
bring forth the fruit of righteousness.

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from
you and your family, and be given to another to bring
forth the fruit of righteousness.

It is written....

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.

It is written....

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

NC Sue & Everyone,

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus,

I have taken time off today to stay off line during the day, trying to get some much needed rest, since I've been staying up very late most nights right into the early mornings, posting, etc. This is why I'm posting a reply to the thread just now.

Let me assure you Stephen Levi, is not a member, but perhaps, he received an email from a member or ex member, and wanting to bring strife and upset our peaceful forum, by trying to bring uncertainty into our minds where each one of us stands with the Lord. The Rapture is imminent, and he wants to bring in the spirit of fear. We are born again, Spirit filled, and we belong to the Lord our God. The spirit of fear is not of God.

This is a general letter sent to all of us, without mentioning any specific names. This person Stephen Levi, took the time to send it to us, and let me say, this is utter nonsense, notice how the same thing is said over and over again. Our Lord and God doesn't ramble on and on like this letter does.

This is not the words of the Lord, this is a person for whatever reason, is putting their own words, agenda, and is sending this to Rapture Flight to Heaven members. Be not surprised, these are the last days and the enemy will use people from all walks of life, to attack those who are doing the Lord's work.

This letter has not disturbed me at all, because I know where I stand with the Lord, along with my family. RFTH, has always been on the straight and narrow, more so than many others. We have always given Honor, Glory, and acknowledge the Lord in our blessings.
Praise the Lord.

Do not let it disturb you either, each one of us know without a doubt where we stand with the Lord. We, have always given Honor & Glory to God, therefore, I rebuke, this person along with his own words. Let what he wrote, go back upon him, not on anyone here. The Lord has blessed me much including my family. The Lord has blessed many here, and will continue to do so. He has turned all things for good, because we love Him, and the Lord loved us First.

Sent: August-05-14 6:19:19 PM
To: vskyblue21@outlook.com

Stephen,

NONSENSE.... THE LORD BLESSINGS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED AND PRAISE, HONOR, & GLORY, ALWAYS BELONGS AND GIVEN TO GOD THE FATHER!

YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, AND ARE REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I REBUKE YOUR LIES, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. FOR GOD DOESN’T LIE, BUT MAN DOES. ONCE AGAIN YOUR REPEAT YOURSELF, AND I REBUKE YOUR WORDS AGAIN, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

AGAIN, YOU RAMBLE ON AND ON WITH THE SAME WORDS, OUR LORD AND GOD IS A GOD OF ORDER, NOT CHAOS, AND RAMBLING. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REBUKE YOUR WORDS AGAIN FOR THE 3RD TIME.

I REBUKE THE SPIRIT OF SATAN WHO COMES TO KILL AND DESTROY THAT WHICH THE LORD CALLS GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS.

All HONOR AND GLORY HAS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE GIVEN TO THE LORD OUR GOD HERE ON THIS SITE. THE VERY HEADING STATES, "DEDICATED TO GOD THE FATHER, SON & HOLY SPIRIT".[/color]

REMEMBER GOD LOVES, AND SATAN HATES...!

John 10:28

27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.…

New American Standard Bible

and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

Jeremiah 23:4
I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing," declares the LORD.

John 6:39
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

John 10:29
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

1 Corinthians 2:9
but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM."

Wisdom from the Spirit of God
…8 the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; 9 but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." 10 For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.…

THANKS BE TO GOD, FOR HIS BLESSING WILL CONTINUE TO FLOW TO ALL THOSE WHO LOVE THE LORD, ESPECIALLY IN HEAVEN.

LORD WE LOVE YOU, HONOR YOU AND GIVE YOU THANKS. AMEN!

--------------

If you have received an email from this person, at the email mentioned above, please "block it".

Please disregard it, I would have altogether, if it wasn't posted here and a thread started. Not blaming you NC Sue, I'm glad you brought it to our attention because others received the same email. Therefore, it needed to be addressed too. Since it was, I believed it needed a reply to it, which was given by all of you including myself.

We know were living in the last days before the Lord returns, and most likely others will come along with something similar trying to attack those watching for the Lord's soon return; I say, block them, ignore them, don't
bother with them at all. They just want to disrupt your peace in anyway they can. Jesus is the Prince of Peace, and you need not fear anyone, because the
Lord is your Savior and redeemer. You're His and Jesus is Yours!

I will keep this thread up for little awhile longer, for other members to read, who may have received this email as well, and then delete the thread off the forum in a couple or so days.

People, like these just want attention drawn to them, instead of Jesus; we don't want anyone taken their eyes off Jesus, and spending it on nonsense.
Time is very short now, we have much more important things to do for the Lord, and take care of, instead of wasting our time.

Valerie
Administrator

I sent this guy a reply asking who he was. This morning I had a reply which I quickly skimmed through and then permanently deleted.

He rambled on about some superior race that was coming to the Earth in the very near future that would be perfect and would be the only ones that had God's blessing and that they were going to bring on the rapture, or something like that. Totally demonic and a total lie.

Carl Worline

Carl Worline
I sent this guy a reply asking who he was. This morning I had a reply which I quickly skimmed through and then permanently deleted.

He rambled on about some superior race that was coming to the Earth in the very near future that would be perfect and would be the only ones that had God\\\'s blessing and that they were going to bring on the rapture, or something like that. Totally demonic and a total lie.

Carl Worline

Thanks for sharing Carl,

I agree with your statement, this is "totally demonic and a total lie",

This is not scriptural, not in God's Holy word. He is delusional!

We are hated by the wicked, because we stand by, and with, God's truth.
Jesus is the Word made flesh, & God's Holy written word, the Bible, was
written by Holy men inspired by God's Holy Spirit. Our eyes are on God and
his word, and no one will snatch us out of God's hands. Thanks be to God,
for His loving kindness, and mercy. We are His, and He is Ours. Don't be surprised if we are hated, Jesus was hated as well.

Matthew 5 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12“Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 10:22

"You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.

Proverbs 29:27
The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright.

John 15:18
\\\"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

John 15:19
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you

John 15:21
They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I decided to keep this thread up, because Jesus always turns something bad into something good. We are Blessed much when we are falsely persecuted, therefore, our reward in Heaven will be great. Thanks be to God!
Amen!