Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The End Times

Great post from Fay is on 5 Doves today. I am sharing it here because I think we all identify with what she is saying. What we are seeing all around us is screaming end times are here.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2014/fay83-1.htm

THANKS FAY!! See you in the air soon.

Re: The End Times

Thanks, Texas Sue. What a great article. She makes a lot of good points. I have to go over to Five Doves and check out the rest of the letters.

It looks like John Tng just puts up the posts on Sunday now. Anyone here know why? Did his schedule become busier to where he didn't have the time? Or does he have personal problems?

Texas Sue & Lisaleenie,

I totally agree especially with her last sentence that summarizes everything
to the point. "The abortions, the gay agenda, the slaughter of Christians. The attacks on Jews. It couldn't be clearer........... our LORD and Saviour is on His way. Let us comfort one another. For we have little strength."

Thanks for posting this, as many of us feel, that, the Rapture is imminent,
and Jesus is coming, very soon now.

The hatred and Anti-Semitism is on a rampage all over the world against the Jewish people, the days of Jacob's trouble have arrived and are on the doorsteps, but the good news is, God will rescue the remnant of His chosen people. They will not be annihilated like many enemies have hoped and have tried to do in the past and continue to try at present. God loves the Jew, for our salvation comes from the Jewish nation; Jesus, the only begotten Son of God. God's chosen people, will be restored, and serve the Lord Jesus, along with the Christians at the Lord's Second return to Earth to set up His Kingdom.

We have little strength left, and God's chosen people the Jews, are going through some horrific times now, along with countries like Ukraine.

Jesus is Coming, the earth is shaking with violence, hatred, wars, & rumors of wars. Only Jesus can bring true peace to the earth and it's inhabitants.
However, the Rapture comes first, and then all Hell will break on earth.
Thank God for Jesus who saved ours souls from eternity in Hell, and who comes again for the redemption of our bodies, liken unto His own.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks Texas Sue for the post, In agreement with Fay