Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Flight to Heaven," A Pilot's True Story - Captain Dale Black

Five and a half years ago, the name Rapture Flight to Heaven, kept coming back over and over to mind. I knew without a doubt, that this was the name I was suppose to give to the site.

At that time I never heard of a book called "Flight to Heaven" A Pilot's True Story by Captain Dale Black. Maybe a year ago or so while searching the internet, to see how the search engine was set up for RFTH, I stumbled across, this book, and his site. I had much work to do and thought maybe some day I will look into this book and the events of the book at another time. Well the time, for whatever reason, happen to be today.

I don't have much time to read books, having this site, message board, a blog, and emails to read, along with the daily duties at home. I thought perhaps there is something about this person and his story on youtube, which I could post. Lo, and behold, thanks be to God, I came across, these short videos, where he speaks of his experience of the plane crash which he survived and his absolutely amazing trip to Heaven. He talks about some of the things he saw, with great detail, description and with much emotion.

The reason I posted it here, instead of just in the near death experience section, which I will as well is; because of the name of his book. It is ever so close to the name of our forum..Rapture Flight to Heaven...These videos are well worth watching, and I've seen the reviews on his book, and many have rated 5 stars, and people love his book according to their comments. Since I myself had a near death experience and a vision of Jesus, in Heaven, I felt a connection to post it on the main Rapture forum as well.

Has anyone here read the book? If so, please share a little more of his experience and what he saw in Heaven.

Watch and be blessed, know that Heaven is real, and Jesus is Coming soon!

He mentioned three L words to sum what Heaven is like - Love, Life, Light.

Please take some time and watch, God Bless, Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

Uploaded on Jul 7, 2010

Jim Cantelon speaks with Captain Dale Black about the horrific plane crash that he was involved in and his journey to Heaven and back after the crash.

Captain Dale Black
Airline Pilot, Plane Crash Survivor
Book: "Flight To Heaven-A Pilot's True Story"
http://www.daleblack.org

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Back From Heaven -- Captain Dale Black -- 1/6

Back From Heaven -- Captain Dale Black -- 2/6

Back From Heaven -- Captain Dale Black -- 3/6

Back From Heaven -- Captain Dale Black -- 4/6

Back From Heaven -- Captain Dale Black -- 5/6

Back From Heaven -- Captain Dale Black -- 6/6