Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Earthquakes Starting Again Today

A whole string of large quakes have hit in the Micronesia area near Austrailia. Here is a copy of the report on LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Sunday August 3 2014, 00:26:45 UTC 3 hours ago East Caroline Islands, Micronesia. 6.1 32.0 GeoScience Australia Detail

Sunday August 3 2014, 00:26:41 UTC 3 hours ago Fed. States Of Micronesia Region 6.1 2.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail

Sunday August 3 2014, 00:23:57 UTC 3 hours ago El Salvador 4.5 185.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail

Sunday August 3 2014, 00:22:06 UTC 3 hours ago Fed. States Of Micronesia Region 6.9 30.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail

Sunday August 3 2014, 00:22:03 UTC 3 hours ago Federated States of Micronesia region 7.2 10.0 USGS Feed Detail

Sunday August 3 2014, 00:22:02 UTC 3 hours ago East Caroline Islands, Micronesia. 6.8 0.0 GeoScience Australia Detail

Sunday August 3 2014, 00:21:59 UTC 3 hours ago Federated States of Micronesia region 7.2 10.0 USGS Feed Detail

Re: Big Earthquakes Starting Again Today

Wow, those are pretty strong earthquakes! Australia isn't earthquake territory normally, right? Jesus did say that in the last days there will be earthquakes in diverous places.

When you look at the times it is early, early on Sunday morning there already and these look like they are only seconds and minutes apart but there are so many of them. Someone had a prophecy shared on here a few months ago that involved earthquakes. It was a lady who said God had told her to watch the earthquakes, that just before Jesus comes in the rapture there would be 7 days of 7+ earthquakes in a row. So I have been watching and this is the first day in a while that I have seen a 7. I am going to be really checking every day now. There have been a lot of 6+ for the past few weeks but now there is a seven.

Texas Sue
It was a lady who said God had told her to watch the earthquakes, that just before Jesus comes in the rapture there would be 7 days of 7+ earthquakes in a row. So I have been watching and this is the first day in a while that I have seen a 7.

I never read that, Texas Sue. Interesting. Would you be able to dig that up and post it?

Lisaleenie, I am not sure if I can find it or not but will try.

BREAKING NEWS! Strong earthquake in China - a 6.0 four hours ago causes great damage, 28 people found dead so far. Here is the news link:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://news.yahoo.com/magnitude-6-3-quake-hits-chinas-guizhou-province-085701641.html

Also, there was a 6.1 and a 6.0 in Japan nine hours ago. Both of these strong quakes came after the 7.2 and other quakes in micronesia which happened 12 hours ago. These all occurred along the ring of fire in the Pacific opposite the U.S. Will there be an echo effect on the opposite side of the ring of fire?

Thanks, Texas Sue!

Yes, I saw this article this morning, also. Wow. The birth pangs are increasing. It wasn't a 7.0+ earthquake, but it was a strong one.

T/Sue & Lisaleenie,

How about wild wet windy thunderstorms?

When a baby makes its intentions known that it wants to be delivered, doesn't/or isn't there somekind of a waterbreak?

Arizona, this first weekend of August, has experienced very heavy rainstorms that produced huge amounts of the wet stuff...that also caused a great deal of damage most all over the whole entire state. Including us living all a long the Colorado River Region...with Lake Havasu receiving the most rain.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Texas Sue, Lisaleenie, Tammy S.:

I found that prophecy about the 7 days with 7.0 mega quakes or higher just before the rapture.

It is on the Dreams, Visions, and Prophecy site posted by Valerie.

Apr 21, 2014 - 8:32PM
Word From the Lord About Mega Quakes and the Rapture

Received an email from Andrea

This is the Title of it.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie, I went to the dreams forum and the post is not there. Don't know why, but would you mind to repost it? Thanks for finding it.

Hi T. Sue,

I went to the dreams, visions... and bumped it up to the top for you. It's about the fifth one down.

Julie thanks so much. I remember it now that I have heard it again. Lisaleenie here is the link for the video Julie bumped up to the top on the dreams and visions forum:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1306705&cmd=show

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Thanks, Julie and Texas Sue! I'm going over there to read it right now!

Edit to add: Okay, just finished watching the video. It was made April of this year. Any more 7 point earthquakes after the one a couple of days ago, Texas Sue?

There hasn't been any more 7+ quakes that I've heard of, but there have been lots of 5's this week, including one today in South Africa that hasn't seen a quake in 40 years!

I heard on the news recently that there was a big quake that struck some where down in Central America. Did you all hear that too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

AM BUMPING THIS UP!!!

Yesterday, I saw on FoxNews' ticker tape that Icelanders are again experiencing eathquakes...believing that one of their valcanoes are AGAIN becoming active again.

Remember that one that erupted a few years ago, sooo high in the air that it interferred with the flight plans of planes flying to London & the U.S.???

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, my apologies for not seeing and responding to your post about the Iceland volcano becoming active. If I had seen your post first then I could have added to it with what I found. Thanks for being alert to what is happening around the globe and watching the signs for Jesus to return. I appreciate you more than you know! :)

Your apology is accepted, T/Sue.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy!

Just wanted to say that there was a 7.0 earthquake in Peru last night. USGS, as they are prone to do, downgraded it to 6.9 but it was and should stay a 7. That is the first 7 I have seen since the beginning of this post on August 2nd. So from August 2nd to August 24th - 22 days. When we start seeing them closer together that will be a major alert.

P.S. I had read somewhere that USGS changed the sizing of the quakes a few years ago to modify people's reactions to the increasingly frequent strong quakes. I do not have any verification for that but am just wondering if it may be true. If so, then all of these 5's and 6's may be actually larger than what is being posted. Has anyone else seen or read that?