Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Heavenly Victory Sign from Mars Taking the Scorpio Sting on Sept 26/27/14!

Posting this for Scott from RITAN. (Thank you for posting this on Scott's other thread, Regina. We got to look out for our buddy!)

This Sign in the Heavens came totally out of the blue and I was not even dwelling on the signs in the heavens and it all was the result of praying and seeking God about other important things going on in my life and in the world and in the body of Christ!

The Scriptures I will be using are those in Hosea 13:14 and Isaiah 25: 6-9 and I Corinthians 15: 52-55!

Also I was recently gleening through the pages of my recently purchased Sky and Telescope magazine or is it MAGI-Zine? Just studing the charts of the planet movements and the celestial events that are going on in the night sky during September 2014; and to my surprise I was caught off guard about the special conjunction or alignment that is going to take place with Mars and the central star of Scorpio called Antares on the evening of September 25-26, 2014!!

It just dawned on me that this is the Feast of Trumpets on the jewish calendar and of course it is a two day event!

I was totally aware also that the name of planet Mars is originated from the greek god of war=(not giving you an astrology lesson-just simply telling you the plain facts–afterall some of our months on the calendar are named after greek gods and roman emporors-we just have to get over the fact that our culture here in America isd immersed in pagan symbols)!

Now back to this Astronomy Special prophetic sign in the sky on the Feast of Trumpets which will take place on September 26-27, 2014!

Mars has been slowly travelling through the Virgo constellation of the child baring women for a few months now–remember Mars next to Spica star in Virgo during all of April 2014?
That was one of the greatest signs other than the upcoming Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017!! The April 13, 2014 signs were very special and rare–in addition to the Blood Moon Eclipse also in Virgo with the two witnesses sign of planetoids Ceres and Vesta just above Mars-not to mention the timing of all this on the jewish Passover Feast (April 13, 2014) and to top it off this past April 14, 2014 sign in Virgo was exactly 1,260 days away from the Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017–somewhere in the middle section of the tribulation period-just not at the center marker point–as we have recently discovered from the miscalculation of the biblical facts precented to us–there is a missing key somewhere in the Revelation text which will someday be unlocked -but for now we remain open to exploration and speculation and inspiration!!

Now as of September 25-26, 2014 when Virgo goes into her annual labor pains with the Sun in her robe attaire and the moon perched under her hospital slippers– we also will find that the planet MARS has advanced past the Virgo constellation and has gone through the Libra constellation during this years summer months of 2014—and now is in very close alignment or conjunction with the main star of the constellation of Scorpio —ANTARES! On or around September 26-27. 2014!
The meaning of the arabic name of this star is WOUNDING!

The sting of the Scorpio constellation where the wounding takes place is on the heel of the promised seed of man! The deadly wound of Scorpion’s tail in the heel of the constellation Ophichus–with his foot on the head of Scorpio and Mars in conjunction with the main star of Antares–Where on September 25-26, 2014 the warrior planet Mars will be just 3.12 degrees(very close alignment) away from this Scorpio star of the WOUNDING of the promised seed of the Messiah!

Not sure how rare this event is -but it doesn’t happen too often –as my astronomy planet charts do not have Mars coming this close to the star of Antares in Scorpio for the next few years and not definitely on the feast of trumpets!

The hidden prophecy sign for this event on the Feast of Trumpets on September 26-27, 2014 is given to us in Hosea 13: 12-14–first we have the Virgo constellation on her side in the childbirth position in the sky-Hosea 13:13 The pangs of childbirth come for him, but he is an unwise son; for now he does not present himself at the mouth of the womb.
(In other words no promised deliverance will come to Israel at the time of the feast of trumpets when the Virgo woman is giving childbirth in the heavens–no planet expected in the birthing canal at that time-no planet going in the Virgo womb!)

There is no Planet in the sky at the September 2014 month when Virgo is pragnant with a child on some occassions-as will be the case in September 2017 with Jupiter in Virgo for nine months!)

Next in Hosea 13:14 we find that there will be no ransom from the grave of the Ephraim people of Israel during this time of the year of feast of trumpets-but we are not told what people will be redeemed from the grave–so the option is open!

That clue is given to us in Isaiah 25:6-9 where we are told that God will take away the reproach of His people from the earth –death will be swallowed up!

Where have we heard those words? Of Yeah–I Corinthians 15: 52-55–O Death, where is thy STING!!
Will there be a victory over death come this feast of trumpets; and will it be accompanied by the stinger of the Scorpion warrior Mars showing us a sign that the enemies of Israel are trying to wound the nation of Israel by the clamor and escalation towards war –and by some mighty event of God will result in the enemies defeat and this will lead to the decreasing of war drums and the signing of the Peace and Security found in Daniel 9: 27!! I just noticed something interesting about this number 9:27!! This Feast of Trumpets is on September 26-27, 2014—September is the nineth month on our calendar!! 9/27!! Just a fact!!

Look for the Seven year peace treaty to take place during the fall jewish feasts–Then during the October month of 2014 the Planet Mars is in the Serpens constellation —and it is there when Mars will have a close encounter with the Comet Siding Spring on October 19, 2014–not to mention a October 5, 2014 Total Lunar Eclipse and two weeks late a Partial Solar Eclipse all during the month of October!!

Will this be the time of Sudden Destruction on Earth as the Mars planets goes into the Serpens constellation and has a close hit with the Comet Siding Spring!! I still think that the Comet will have a dramatic impact on Mars as it goes past the Red orb in the sky!!

September and October look to be very high on the biblical meter for not only heavenly signs but also prophetic events coming to fulfillment!!

Re: The Heavenly Victory Sign from Mars Taking the Scorpio Sting on Sept 26/27/14!

Thanks Lisaleenie for posting this as a separate post for Scott.

Excellent study Scott, thanks for sharing it with us here.

Scott wrote: " This Feast of Trumpets is on September 26-27, 2014—September is the nineth month on our calendar!! 9/27!! Just a fact!!"

Scott, This Feast of Trumpets, has been in the back of my mind especially this year, because both of my parents died near the end of Sept. My Mother died Sept 26, and My Biological Father died September 28, just a day apart and 47 years later, Mom passed. Many years ago my mother appeared in a dream, and told me to watch for signs signally the nearness of the "War of Wars" I believe the signs are here now, and seem to be escalating, therefore, it must be very soon now. Therefore the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture is imminent and at hand. September & October of this year may turn out to be the most prophetic months yet; God knows, and we'll soon find out.
I believe if God so choose, this Feast of Trumpets for the Rapture departure, then my Mom and Dad, will be resurrected on the days they died on or very close to it; perhaps on Sept 27.

God Bless!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Re: The Heavenly Victory Sign from Mars Taking the Scorpio Sting on Sept 26/27/14!

You're welcome, Valerie. Always a pleasure looking out for Scott. Like he said, he's not too computer savvy, LOL!!!

Scott
I was caught off guard about the special conjunction or alignment that is going to take place with Mars and the central star of Scorpio called Antares on the evening of September 25-26, 2014!!

It just dawned on me that this is the Feast of Trumpets on the jewish calendar and of course it is a two day event!

This really stood out for me, Scott. I've always leaned towards the FOT myself as a potential rapture day, even though it's a possibility that it could be any day now, with the number and the times of the gentiles to be fulfilled like it says in Luke 21:24 and Romans 11:25.

Thank you, Scott, for all your hard work and research! Thumps up, my friend! Did you notice that Valerie put your other post as a sticky?

Lisa--I did see Valerie had plased my message in the top of the webber site headlines-bless her warm and tender heart--both of you saints have been through the battles of the ages with your health and all the ups and downs of this horrendous life experience! I have a feeling that with no gravity in heaven but with all the jewels in both your crown and in sister Valerie's crown--I will be amazed at how all those gems will not weigh either of you gals down--what a weight of glory that will be-- when the crowns in heaven we will see--and once we each have our own to be placed on our heads to own --that is when our ordeals on earth will be fully known!

Scott wrote:

There is no Planet in the sky at the September 2014 month when Virgo is pragnant with a child on some occassions-as will be the case in September 2017 with Jupiter in Virgo for nine months!)

Excellent post Scott, and the part I pasted above really screams Trib to me. Jesus Himself compared the time of Jacob's trouble as "birth pangs" so how much more telling can a sign be - nine months! WOW

Wow, I missed that gold nugget in Scott's message. Good catch, Texas Sue!

Scott, I was cracking up at the gravity remark you made about the crowns. You always have the ability to make me laugh out loud. If there are any comedy clubs in heaven, I will be sitting in the front row cheering you on. Texas Sue, you will right there beside me, right?

Lisaleenie, if laughter is on the menu I'll be there!

"I LOVE TO LAUGH" from Mary Poppins

Fair Use for information and discussion purposes

Hey glory gals!! If there is a comedy club in heaven for all the saints to entertain each other once in awhile--Like did you here the story about the two saints that went into a barnone and asked for two large Mountain Dew soft drinks--the one says to the other---I hope they took the COW juice out of this sweet soda---the other one said back--of course they did-it's de-CALF!! Hee! Hee!

I just made that heaven jo9ke up!!!

Cute video, Texas Sue!

Scott
Like did you here the story about the two saints that went into a barnone and asked for two large Mountain Dew soft drinks--the one says to the other---I hope they took the COW juice out of this sweet soda---the other one said back--of course they did-it's de-CALF!! Hee! Hee!