Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Heavenly Sign Of Mars Aligned With Antares -Wounding-On Feast Of Trumpets-9/25-26/14!

Hi everyone!! Just received a new insight from the Lord into a new possible heavenly sign on the feast of trumpets!!

Could someone post the message on RFTH from the RITA Now website--I am too lazy to paste it on here--it is hard to teach an old dog new computer tricks!

Mars will be taking a bite out of the heel of the promised seed on this possible feast of trumpets on September 25-26, 2014!!

The War drums will be sounding in the next weeks and there may be the chance of a escalation of warfare on the ninth of AV or August 4, 2014!!!

Israel is being vindicated by the Hamas broken truce of late--God will not let His people be protrayed as the aggressors for very long---the truth will come out about Hamas using innocent people as human shields---The UN will be judged for putting all the blame on Israel!!

Hosea 13:13-14 has a time prophecy that seems to indicate an event taking place around the time of the Virgo childbirth sign in the heavens on September 25-26, 2014!!! Cannot be sure of the year but with Mars in the Scorpio constellation taking the wounding of Israel---it seems that a great victory over death will possible occur sometime around the fall jewish feasts!!

Can't say that it is the rapture!! But you never know!!

Re: The Heavenly Sign Of Mars Aligned With Antares -Wounding-On Feast Of Trumpets-9/25-26/14!

Scott,

I heard a brief mention on last night's news bulletin (here in Australia) that Israel has learned the Hamas was planning a massive attack and kidnapping of Israeli citizens ON ROSH HASHANAH (Feast of Trumpet).

After so many years when nothing happened on RH, maybe now, with the capture of the IDF soldier, Israel will use the full force of its considerable offensive capability. Of course this will lead to condemnation from the world which is another fulfilment of the ancient prophecies in the Word of God!

It is strongly believed that Israeli stopped World War III in 1982 when they attacked Lebanon and found armaments and plans for a massive attack from the Muslims at that time. I wonder if now is the time that WW3 will start?

Keep looking UP!
Maranatha.

Re: The Heavenly Sign Of Mars Aligned With Antares -Wounding-On Feast Of Trumpets-9/25-26/14!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Here is Scott's post from RITAN, thank you Scott. I added links to some scripture in your post.

This Sign in the Heavens came totally out of the blue and I was not even dwelling on the signs in the heavens and it all was the result of praying and seeking God about other important things going on in my life and in the world and in the body of Christ!
The Scriptures I will be using are those in
Hosea 13:14 and Isaiah 25: 6-9 and I Corinthians 15: 52-55!

Also I was recently gleening through the pages of my recently purchased Sky and Telescope magazine or is it MAGI-Zine? Just studing the charts of the planet movements and the celestial events that are going on in the night sky during September 2014; and to my surprise I was caught off guard about the special conjunction or alignment that is going to take place with Mars and the central star of Scorpio called Antares on the evening of September 25-26, 2014!!

It just dawned on me that this is the Feast of Trumpets on the jewish calendar and of course it is a two day event!

I was totally aware also that the name of planet Mars is originated from the greek god of war=(not giving you an astrology lesson-just simply telling you the plain facts–afterall some of our months on the calendar are named after greek gods and roman emporors-we just have to get over the fact that our culture here in America isd immersed in pagan symbols)!

Now back to this Astronomy Special prophetic sign in the sky on the Feast of Trumpets which will take place on September 26-27, 2014!

Mars has been slowly travelling through the Virgo constellation of the child baring women for a few months now–remember Mars next to Spica star in Virgo during all of April 2014?
That was one of the greatest signs other than the upcoming Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017!!
The April 13, 2014 signs were very special and rare–in addition to the Blood Moon Eclipse also in Virgo with the two witnesses sign of planetoids Ceres and Vesta just above Mars-not to mention the timing of all this on the jewish Passover Feast (April 13, 2014) and to top it off this past April 14, 2014 sign in Virgo was exactly 1,260 days away from the Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017–somewhere in the middle section of the tribulation period-just not at the center marker point–as we have recently discovered from the miscalculation of the biblical facts precented to us–there is a missing key somewhere in the Revelation text which will someday be unlocked -but for now we remain open to exploration and speculation and inspiration!!

Now as of September 25-26, 2014 when Virgo goes into her annual labor pains with the Sun in her robe attaire and the moon perched under her hospital slippers– we also will find that the planet MARS has advanced past the Virgo constellation and has gone through the Libra constellation during this years summer months of 2014—and now is in very close alignment or conjunction with the main star of the constellation of Scorpio —ANTARES!
On or around September 26-27. 2014!
The meaning of the arabic name of this star is WOUNDING!

The sting of the Scorpio constellation where the wounding takes place is on the heel of the promised seed of man!
The deadly wound of Scorpion’s tail in the heel of the constellation Ophichus–with his foot on the head of Scorpio and Mars in conjunction with the main star of Antares–Where on September 25-26, 2014 the warrior planet Mars will be just 3.12 degrees(very close alignment) away from this Scorpio star of the WOUNDING of the promised seed of the Messiah!

Not sure how rare this event is -but it doesn’t happen too often –as my astronomy planet charts do not have Mars coming this close to the star of Antares in Scorpio for the next few years and not definitely on the feast of trumpets!

The hidden prophecy sign for this event on the Feast of Trumpets on September 26-27, 2014 is given to us
in Hosea 13: 12-14–first we have the Virgo constellation on her side in the childbirth position in the sky-Hosea 13:13
The pangs of childbirth come for him, but he is an unwise son; for now he does not present himself at the mouth of the womb.
(In other words no promised deliverance will come to Israel at the time of the feast of trumpets when the Virgo woman is giving childbirth in the heavens–no planet expected in the birthing canal at that time-no planet going in the Virgo womb!)

There is no Planet in the sky at the September 2014 month when Virgo is pragnant with a child on some occassions-as will be the case in September 2017 with Jupiter in Virgo for nine months!)

Next in Hosea 13:14 we find that there will be no ransom from the grave of the Ephraim people of Israel during this time of the year of feast of trumpets-but we are not told what people will be redeemed from the grave–so the option is open!

That clue is given to us in Isaiah 25:6-9 where we are told that God will take away the reproach of His people from the earth –death will be swallowed up!

Where have we heard those words?
Oh Yeah–I Corinthians 15: 52-55–O Death, where is thy STING!!
Will there be a victory over death come this feast of trumpets; and will it be accompanied by the stinger of the Scorpion warrior Mars showing us a sign that the enemies of Israel are trying to wound the nation of Israel by the clamor and escalation towards war –and by some mighty event of God will result in the enemies defeat and this will lead to the decreasing of war drums and the signing of the Peace and Security found in Daniel 9: 27!!
I just noticed something interesting about this number 9:27!!
This Feast of Trumpets is on September 26-27, 2014—September is the ninth month on our calendar!! 9/27!!
Just a fact!!

Look for the Seven year peace treaty to take place during the fall jewish feasts–Then during the October month of 2014 the Planet Mars is in the Serpens constellation —and it is there when Mars will have a close encounter with the Comet Siding Spring on October 19, 2014–not to mention a October 5, 2014 Total Lunar Eclipse and two weeks late a Partial Solar Eclipse all during the month of October!!

Will this be the time of Sudden Destruction on Earth as the Mars planets goes into the Serpens constellation and has a close hit with the Comet Siding Spring!! I still think that the Comet will have a dramatic impact on Mars as it goes past the Red orb in the sky!!

September and October look to be very high on the biblical meter for not only heavenly signs but also prophetic events coming to fulfillment!!

Regina, thank you for posting this for Scott over here on this thread. Just in case others don't see it here, I am also going to start a new thread for him so everyone can see it.

Scott I agree with your statement:
"The War drums will be sounding in the next weeks and there may be the chance of a escalation of warfare on the ninth of AV or August 4, 2014!!!"

Scott & Everyone, here's a good article that describes some of the major things which occurred on 9th of Av, involving the Jewish people.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

What happened on the Ninth of Av;

The 9th of Av, Tisha b'Av, commemorates a list of catastrophes so severe it's clearly a day specially cursed by G‑d.

Picture this: The year is 1313 BCE. The Israelites are in the desert, recently having experienced the miraculous Exodus, and are now poised to enter the Promised Land. But first they dispatch a reconnaissance mission to assist in formulating a prudent battle strategy. The spies return on the eighth day of Av and report that the land is unconquerable. That night, the 9th of Av, the people cry. They insist that they'd rather go back to Egypt than be slaughtered by the Canaanites. G‑d is highly displeased by this public demonstration of distrust in His power, and consequently that generation of Israelites never enters the Holy Land. Only their children have that privilege, after wandering in the desert for another 38 years.

The First Temple was also destroyed on the 9th of Av (423 BCE). Five centuries later (in 69 CE), as the Romans drew closer to the Second Temple, ready to torch it, the Jews were shocked to realize that their Second Temple was destroyed the same day as the first.

When the Jews rebelled against Roman rule, they believed that their leader, Simon bar Kochba, would fulfill their messianic longings. But their hopes were cruelly dashed in 133 CE as the Jewish rebels were brutally butchered in the final battle at Betar. The date of the massacre? Of course—the 9th of Av!

One year after their conquest of Betar, the Romans plowed over the Temple Mount, our nation's holiest site.

The Jews were expelled from England in 1290 CE on, you guessed it, Tisha b'Av. In 1492, the Golden Age of Spain came to a close when Queen Isabella and her husband Ferdinand ordered that the Jews be banished from the land. The edict of expulsion was signed on March 31, 1492, and the Jews were given exactly four months to put their affairs in order and leave the country. The Hebrew date on which no Jew was allowed any longer to remain in the land where he had enjoyed welcome and prosperity? Oh, by now you know it—the 9th of Av.

Ready for just one more? World War II and the Holocaust, historians conclude, was actually the long drawn-out conclusion of World War I that began in 1914. And yes, amazingly enough, Germany declared war on Russia, effectively catapulting the First World War into motion, on the 9th of Av, Tisha b'Av.

Read more at:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/946703/jewish/What-happened-on-the-Ninth-of-Av.htm

Hmmm...B.H.O, birthday falls on the 9th of Av..Coincidence? Monday Aug.4th, 2014.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks Barry G. ---I totally remember this prophecy book I had years ago with the whole rap on how the Russian's were about to cause World War III --and the pictures of Israel finding all the stockpile of weapons and bombs in Lebonon which were from the Russian Bear!!
That was a great act of Israel military intelligence which did the world a great favor in preventing a global war in the middle east!!

Regina thanks for posting the Ritan message!! You are a sweetheart!! And Lisa my dear sister if you were any sweeter you would be Mountain Dew's compatition--you know how much I love Mountain Dew!!
If it were a soft drink and it were for women atheletes--we could name this new power soda---Miss Mountain DREW!! Hee! Hee!

Valerie--it looks like from the information you shared on the tragic jewish history and the 9th of Av--that history is about to repeat itself--already the war in Gaza is about to ramp up into a full blown ground war!! I still am looking at the 21 day period in Daniel where there was a delay for some vision to be given to the prophet--something of a breakthrough for Israel is about to come through the fog of war on August 4, 2014--this is 21 days since the meeting took place that birthed the groundwar in Gaza on July 15, 2014!!

Scott,

I no longer have that book: MAGOG 1982 CANCELLED by David Allen Lewis.

I gave my copy to Mr. Moshe Ya'alon when he gave a talk here in Perth. This was well before he became Israel's current deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister. I remember his comments at the talk - he said that the world had already entered into World War III.

I like to think that he read the book and heard the Christian message.

Barry G.---that's the book---Magog War 1982 Cancelled!! The man David Lewis was a very good bible prophecy author back then--I had several other books by him---even one about the signs of the end times--something like that!

I wish I would have kept that book in my little library--it was a great testimony to Israel's purpose in the world today for keeping this world from being totally blindsided by the strategies of the terrorists-the whole world owes Israel a ton of thank-yous for all they have done to uncover the secret plots of these evil arab terrorist regimes!!