Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tu B'Av Could It Be?

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Tu B'Av August 11, 2014......Could it be the time our Groom carries off His bride?

A joyous holiday in Israel when young girls would dress in white and dance in the vineyard and single young men would come to the vineyard and carry off a bride for themselves.

I can just imagine these Jewish young girls dancing to this song below.

"Look At Them Go" by Lamb

Look At Them Go by Lamb on Grooveshark

Another song by Lamb \"Lord Revive Us\"

Lord Revive Us by Lamb on Grooveshark

Re: Tu B'Av Could It Be?

Baruch Ha Ba
[grooveshark]Baruch Ha Ba by Lamb on Grooveshark[/grooveshark]

Re: Tu B\'Av Could It Be?

Julie F.
Tu B'Av August 11, 2014......Could it be the time our Groom carries off His bride?

A joyous holiday in Israel when young girls would dress in white and dance in the vineyard and single young men would come to the vineyard and carry off a bride for themselves.

Oh, I sure hope so, Julie. I am more than ready to go home. All the signs are here, especially with the problems in the Middle East and Russia.

Only thing, is, isn't Tu B'Av on August 4/5th? That's what these websites say:

http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Society/when-tisha-b-av-2014.html

http://www.zapaday.com/event/69129/2/Tisha+B+Av.html

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"

If that's true, this date is even closer!

Re: Tu B\\\'Av Could It Be?

Hi Lisaleenie:

I don't remember the site I got that Tu B'Av date from, but when I saw your date for August 5 and on a Tuesday I got so excited. Somewhere, wish I knew someone wrote about the rapture maybe being on a Tuesday because it was a favorite day to be married in Israel.

I probably looked at the wrong year by mistake

See you soon in the air, hopefully it will be Tu B'Av! Wow just a few days to wait and see.

Julie watching and waiting...

Re: Tu B\\\\\\\'Av Could It Be?

Jean Stepnoski is a long time poster on the five doves.
Last week she wrote about TuB'Av. Said it would fall on the evening of the tenth to the evening of the eleventh.
Reading her post there is an eye opener.

Interestingly, David Owuor dreamed of the Rapture on a day he would be having a meeting at the time of preparation for the collection.
David is having meetings that day. I have been looking for a convergence of high watch days and his meetings for quite a while.

He is a high level prophet, his ministry is Repentandpreparetheway.org.
An interview with him is on youtube- well worth watching, along with other vids of him there.

Another interesting thing brought out on a Blogtalk show I listen to is that the birthday of BHO is the fourth this year- the exact anniversary of the destruction of the Temple both times. The 9th of Av.
That day does not always fall on August because the Jewish calendar varies compared to ours.
In a press conference this week O blurted out- "aren't you going to ask about my birthday?" Very strange.
Maybe he knows something is coming.

Re: Tu B\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Av Could It Be?

Thank you for the information, Mike.

Julie, I went on Five Doves to follow up on what Mike said about Jean's post, and here is where she gets the August 11th date:

During days of old when the Second Temple was at Jerusalem, there were annually 7 days of bridal preparation from Av 9 to 15. This week was the lead up, the prelude, to the concluding last day of Av 15. TuB' Av was the conclusion, the grand finale.

Here's another quote:

Will Av 9 to 15 be momentous in 2014? The first 7 days would be from sunset on 8-4 until sunset on 8-11. Av 15 will be from sunset 8-10 until sunset on 8-11.

"Fair Use For Information and Discussion Purposes"