Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
El Shaddai & Many More, Songs Praising our Lord & God!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

El Shaddai - by Amy Grant

Re: El Shaddai & Many More, Songs Praising our Lord & God!

I Can Only Imagine (with lyrics) - MercyMe

10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - Matt Redman (Best Worship Song Ever) (with Lyrics)

Whom Shall I Fear [God of Angel Armies] [Lyrics]

One Day at a Time (Lyrics)

Because He Lives I can Face Tomorrow

We should be praying and singing hymns of praise to God not only when we are joyful and happy, but in times of troubles, tribulations, and situations which we have no control over...Pray and sing unto the Lord, and He will hear your prayers. Rejoice in the Lord always, and let the peace of God rule in your hearts. Praise God! Valerie

Acts 16:25

25 But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them; 26 and suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone's chains were unfastened

Ephesians 5:19
speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord,

Treasury of Scripture
And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises to God: and the prisoners heard them.

at midnight.

Job 35:10 But none said, Where is God my maker, who gives songs in the night;
Psalm 22:2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but you hear not; and in the night …
Psalm 42:8 Yet the LORD will command his loving kindness in the day time, and …
Psalm 77:6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with my own …
Psalm 119:55,62 I have remembered your name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept your law…
Isaiah 30:29 You shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; …
prayed.

Psalm 50:15 And call on me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you …
Psalm 77:2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night,

Hebrews 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh…
James 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Acts 5:41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that …
Psalm 34:1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Matthew 5:10,11 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for …

Luke 6:22,23 Blessed are you, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate …

Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that …

Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

2 Corinthians 4:8,9,16 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, …

2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, works for us …
2 Corinthians 6:10 As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; …

Philippians 2:17 Yes, and if I be offered on the sacrifice and service of your faith, …

Philippians 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice…

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which …
Colossians 3:15-17 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also …

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice ever more…
James 1:2 My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations;
1 Peter 1:6-8 Wherein you greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be,