Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arming America's Teachers

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Re: Arming America\\\'s Teachers

Tom, Our children and grandchildren, are not even safe in their own schools.
The world has gone topsy turvy since I was a child and went to school. No one had to worry that their child may be shot in school, nor the teachers, or principal. Parents felt rest assured that all was well, except for minor scrapes and scratches children end up with due to falls in the playground. Then again, each day started with a prayer in Public schools, and the Gideon's came around visiting classrooms, giving out pocket size Old and New Testaments to children. That generation was more centered on God and his teachings, especially the 10 Commandments, with both, Jewish & Christians could relate too.

How far we have come into this evil world, created by those, who call evil good, and good evil. People kicked prayer out of School, didn't bother, to teach their children, the ways of the Lord, right from wrong; evil from good; with each passing generation, it has come to this...teachers having to arm themselves in schools, for their own protection and that of their students because of homegrown terrorists.

Fathers and Mothers, Guardians, who desired to obtain material things which meant more to them, then their spiritual welfare of their children; working to obtain their latest gadgets, material wealth; leaving their Sons & Daughters, to learn on their own from their peers, and questionable mentors. In the meantime, their children, have grown up before their very eyes, to be their own worst nightmare.

Was it worth it, was it really worth acquiring corruptible things, and neglecting the spiritual needs of their children, apparently not...! Innocent people are being killed in schools, workplaces, on the streets, in their own homes, in their own communities, so much loss of innocent lives. These children who commit such atrocities may lose their own lives.

If you teach a child the ways of the Lord, in the majority of the cases, the child who strays and loses it's way, he/she will repent and return to what they learned. If you neglect to do so, then your material things were much more important, than the souls of your own Sons or Daughters, who might end up in the pits of hell for eternity because of your neglect; unless our merciful God sends someone to bring them to Jesus beforehand.

I can understand some people have no choice but both parents must work to make ends meet, that's a different scenario. Yet even so, if this is the case at least one of the parent's should make sure to take the time, to pray with their children, teach them the ways of the Lord, right from wrong, instil godly values and morals from the very beginning.

Many have failed their own flesh and blood, and America, along with the majority of countries are filled will violence, hatred, wars & rumors of wars, just as described in scripture. The sins of the Fathers and Mothers are visited upon the children, because of their neglect, to prepare them for their eternal life, instead of just their earthly existence here on Earth.
Generation after generation, it only got worse, and now, this is the life
we have created for this present generation.

May God forgive all those nations that rejected God, and made
mammoth their god instead.

Come Quickly Lord Jesus,

Valerie

Re: Arming Americas Teachers

Valerie I totally agree with you. I remember when I went to school we had none of this nonsense that the schools today have to go through. Life was more simple. What made the difference. We had God back then and strong disciple and we went to work, married and had kids. We had dreams and we were free. Now comes people who think they are smarter than God and they are going to show us the Way. Well now we are under the judgment of God because we have thrown him out of our schools and everything else you can think of. Yes, Man did a good job. We have a corrupt government, corrupt corporations and the majority of the people are buying into this lie. God is of no interest to them. They do not have God in their thoughts. There is coming a day soon when God will judge all of this. "Even so, Come Lord Jesus quickly."

Re: Arming America\s Teachers

Tom D, Thanks for your reply, and it's good to know that someone else feels the same as I do. Let's pray for our nations and our lost one, young and old alike, for only God through Jesus can save them now.

Those were the good old "godly days" of our generation. Simple, God loving, God fearing, where marriage was sacred, and children were a gift from God.

Yes Tom, God's wrath will soon fall on all the inhabitants of this earth.
Praise God He has provided a way for His own to escape the horrors of the
very near future beforehand. What we are seeing now, is but the tip of the iceberg, but when all Hell breaks loose on Earth, lest God intervenes with Jesus Second return to Earth, and battles at Armageddon; everything and everyone would have been destroyed. Man would have destroyed himself, thank God for Jesus coming yet a second time to do battle, along with His Saints,
and to set up His kingdom on Earth and rule & reign.

Thank the Lord for His mercy and love bestowed on those who willing accept
the Lord, and lead others to Christ, Jesus.

God Bless You, & Yours,

Maranatha!

Valerie