Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Huge Choir Singing Baruch Hashem in Singapore, very impressive

Received an email from Dede, with the following videos.
Thanks Dede...the second video is much better, love the music and singing.

God Bless!

Valerie

Dede wrote:

A Huge Choir Singing Baruch Hashem in Singapore, very impressive

Hi,

I'm not a member to your forum but I would like to share this prodigious song of Christian music from youtube, the title is 'A Huge Choir Singing Baruch Hashem in Singapore' but the sound was not very the good quality: Very emotional!

The same song sang by Paul Wilbur the quality is HD BARUCH ADONAI - Paul Wilbur HD

Because of the trouble that Israel face off against Hamas right now this song gonna give some hope for Christian and the people living in Israel.

May God bless you! André (call me Dédé)

Re: A Huge Choir Singing Baruch Hashem in Singapore, very impressive

Thanks for posting these videos, Valerie! I've always liked Paul Wilbur's songs very much. I love Messianic music, which is what he sings.

I love Messianic music!

Beautiful, beautiful! Somehow Messianic music reaches the soul!

Have you girls ever heard of the group "Lamb"? Year of Jubilee Album? This is a beautiful messianic album.

Maranatha,

Julie

Your welcome Lisaleenie, thanks to Dede.

Julie, no I have never heard of the group called Lamb.
However, I did find this on youtube.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

It is the Year of Jubilee

This is beautiful, I love this song, enjoy everyone.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Lisaleenie, your like Paul Wilbur

I listened this one, I love this one!!!

Enjoy everyone!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Come Let Us Go Up - Paul Wilbur - Israel's Hope

I came across this one on youtube...I couldn't help but sing out loud with them
did you all hear me!!! I hope God liked my voice

Come on sing along, I know it's late, but who cares....Jesus is Coming, Hallelujah!!!

Days of Elijah

Another e-mail from Dede, Thanks Dede!

He wrote:
Hi Valerie,

The songs I sent to you I discovered recently on youtube and these messianic songs by Singapore choir and Paul Wilbur is very intense and emotional to me every time I watch the video of the Choir of Singapore I have emotions and I cry it's so awesome and beautiful to listen to it looks like the choir of angels singing, too bad the sound is not good like Paul Wilbur.

I have 3 more songs to share to you and I hope you gonna love it like me.

Baruch Hashem Adonai - Messianic praise (with lyrics)

You Are/You Are Lord - Hillsong (with Lyrics/Subtitles) (Worship Song)

Hillsong - Hosanna (High-Quality)

It's impressive to see this young people praising and worshipping God (Hillsong)!

May Yeshua be with you! André

Valerie!!!

You found the "Year of Jubilee" for me" I love this song. A big hug and thank you.

I wanted to add a few more "Lamb" songs to the beautiful music above. I know how all of the above music makes me praise and worship the Lord. Can you imagine what heavens music is going to be like!

[grooveshark]Baruch Ha Ba by Lamb on Grooveshark[/grooveshark]
[grooveshark]Bringing Us Back by Lamb on Grooveshark[/grooveshark]

Thanks for those beautiful songs Julie; I'm becoming a real fan of this messianic music and singing.

It's very refreshing, to hear it in the Hebrew language as well.

The music in Heaven will be divine, and it will be the ultimate experience, out of this world.

Soon and very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Here's a better copy sent by Dede, of the Singapore Choir Singing

Here is some of my favorite Paul Wilbur music..

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Texas Sue, & Everyone,

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I put all the recent videos which were posted on different threads including this one, up on the sticky above together. I thought it would be nice to keep everyones song videos together on one sticky, which we could watch anytime we wanted too.

I think the people on this site, are great, I feel God's presence here, and I know the Lord is pleased with each one of you.

God Bless you one and all,

Much love in Jesus, our Lord and Savior!

Valerie

Valerie
Texas Sue, & Everyone,

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I put all the recent videos which were posted on different threads including this one, up on the sticky above together. I thought it would be nice to keep everyones song videos together on one sticky, which we could watch anytime we wanted too.

I think the people on this site, are great, I feel God's presence here, and I know the Lord is pleased with each one of you.

God Bless you one and all,

Much love in Jesus, our Lord and Savior!

Valerie

Here's the link, to the threads mentioned above, which are put together at this one sticky:

"Pray and Sing unto the Lord, in times of trouble; Let the Peace of God rule in your hearts".

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1320538&cmd=show