Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ebola Outbreak: Deadiest on Record

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKp7ZTAOdlY

Re: Ebola Outbreak: Deadiest on Record

I read a book about this a few years ago and it was more terrfiying than a Stephen King movie. Incubation time can be up to three weeks after someone is infected; however, it can kill you in 10 days to two weeks time after the symptoms show up. The internal organs literally turn to mush, then liquify and the brain shrinks in the skull causing demented and erratic behavior. Horrible disease, most likely concocted in a laboratory to be used in bio warfare or just to de-populate the "useless eaters", a term used by the elite to describe the common people.

Because of the no-borders business now, this is one of many diseases previously unknown in the United States that has infiltrated our country. I posted an article on the deliberate actions to de-populate the earth down to about 500 million and who is doing it. I think Ebola is one more method that is being used to accomplish that goal. Look up the Georgia Guidestones if you are curious about the new 10 commandments of the coming one world government.

Here is a link to the truth behind the depopulation plan:

FAIR USE FOR INFORAMTION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1319791&cmd=show

Tom & Texas Sue,

Here's a report from the Drudge Report Today:

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

‘He Could Have Brought Ebola Here’: Minnesota Widow on Her Husband"

Patrick Sawyer was supposed to be at his kids’ birthday party in a few weeks—but he died of the virus before he could board a flight to Minneapolis. His wife on the epidemic’s toll.
Nigeria felt a chill from the hot zone when a 40-year-old man collapsed and died from the dread Ebola virus after flying there from Liberia.

That hot zone chill now reaches America, with word that the same man was scheduled to fly to Minneapolis in time for an August 16 party celebrating the birthdays of two of his three young daughters.

Patrick Sawyer was a naturalized U.S. citizen who worked for the Finance Ministry of his native Liberia and returned home to his wife and children in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, whenever he could. He almost certainly would have boarded that flight to Minneapolis had he remained at least outwardly healthy enough not to exhibit symptoms.

One nightmare scenario would have been for him to go ahead with the birthday party for his daughters even though he was feeling a little flu-ish and maybe dish out cake and ice cream to his little girls before anybody imagined he might be carrying the deadly virus from distant West Africa.

“He could have brought Ebola here,” his wife, Decontee Sawyer, told The Daily Beast on Tuesday.

Patrick had been tending to a sick sister named Princess in Liberia and had not learned the exact nature of her illness until after she died.

“He knew she was sick and he kept caring for her, but he didn’t know it was Ebola,” Decontee said. “It could have been malaria.”

He was still grieving when he texted his wife on July 18, but he gave no indication that he was feeling ill. Decontee would wonder if witnessing his sister’s terrible death had left him unable to accept that he could suffer the same fate as a result of trying to aid her.

Read more at:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07/30/minnesota-widow-on-her-husband-he-could-have-brought-ebola-here.html

Tom D
"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Tom, you forgot to put inside the brackets at each end of your above posted video:

[ youtube ] [ /youtube ]

So I interceded for you by doing just that. Next time, please do click onto your bb code, and then scroll down to the bottom of the chart to there you will see the correct way to very easily post videos. OK!?

Anyhoo, I was very happy to help you here.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy, yes I do know how to do it. This one got by me

Thank you for the video, Tom. This is very disturbing. Especially since there is no cure for it. The symptoms sounds horrible.

Yes, Texas Sue, due to the open borders now, cases like this could slip in very easily.

Valerie, so very sad about the Minnesota widow. Yes, he could have brought that virus over here. Bone chilling.