Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Freedom Flotilla 11" set to sail for Gaza from Turkey

"Fair Use for Information and Educational Purposes"

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Freedom-Flotilla-II-set-to-sail-for-Gaza-from-Turkey-369065

Re: "Freedom Flotilla 11" set to sail for Gaza from Turkey

OH TOM !!!! The word Flotilla, brought back memories of

ORGINAL FLOTILLA of a couple of years ago.

Valerie, If you want or need to delete this post, I will understand.

I could not resist posting this video.

For your listening pleasure.

From the Original Flotilla

WE CON THE WORLD

Mary this is not about your emotional feelings. This is something happening in the middle east and further more your remarks should be kept to yourself as far as a post being deleted. It is not your call.

Tom, I went back and re-read Mary's post and did not find anything there that was out of line. Your comments are a bit strong and I am not sure why you would be so rude to Mary. Is there a reason?

Re: \"Freedom Flotilla 11\" set to sail for Gaza from Turkey

I am sorry , I was not Mocking Israel as they put this out to mock
the one sided view the world was seeing.

Even when they made a case for what was happening, the news was not
being reported and this was put together to let the world know what the
truth really was. And this video went out everywhere. And I believe
the Flotilla that was video taped with lead pipes came from Turkey.

It was also to get the point made that these people have money and support
no need for flotilla carrying aid.

I KNEW THE POST MIGHT BE a little contraversial so I left the mods
know that I would fully understand if the post went by the way side,
without hurt feelings.

So with that said this will be my LAST POST.

By the way this came from a Jewish friend who emailed it to me at the time
all of this was going on.

Re: \"Freedom Flotilla 11\" set to sail for Gaza from Turkey

Hi Texas Sue The way Mary reply was IF YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS POST, I WILL UNDERSTAND. it IS MY POST AND NOT HERS. That why you have Valerie and you and Kathy to decide if a post should be deleted. My post was about something that is going on now. Mary's post was more like a musical, people singing we con you. There is a big difference.

Re: \\\"Freedom Flotilla 11\\\" set to sail for Gaza from Turkey

Tom D;

Note, that Mary was speaking about Her own post, not yours Tom!
You misunderstood her, I'm sure that's what happened.

She was not speaking about deleting your post; because the whole thread would be gone. She was speaking of deleting her own if it wasn't appropriate for the site.

Mary, I see nothing wrong with your post, or the way you worded it.
You are most welcome to continue posting here.

Please if anyone has a problem, email, me or Texas Sue, or Kathy, personally,
let's not take this up in public.

I think an apology is in order to Mary. She did nothing wrong, and her wording is the same as many others.

As Brothers & Sisters in Christ, there can be misunderstanding; let's forgive one another, and continue to communicate in the spirit and love of Jesus.

Peace of Christ to both of you!
Valerie

Re: "Freedom Flotilla 11set to sail for Gaza from Turkey

I believe this was a misunderstanding. When Mary said delete the post I am thinking I sent the post and Mary was a reply which all goes to a post not thinking Mary was talking about her reply with a video. Sorry Mary for the misunderstanding and by all means please post as this forum needs all the Christians in these end times to stand up for Christ as the evil ones are trying to close everything that pertains to God. We need to stay strong. God bless you Mary.

Re: \\\\\\\"Freedom Flotilla 11\\\\\\\" set to sail

Valerie, I was speaking about my post. OR my response or answer.

There have been a few times in the past that if something was ? mark
I would leave a note that I would understand if the message was taken
down.

I emailed Texas Sue with a much better understanding of the mistake
I made with the board.

I told her that I had been of the radar for awhile and not posting.

I have been under going breast cancer treatments since Dec. of last
year. I am only just starting back.

I saw that Scott and Lisaleenie were posting and I THOUGHT TOM was maybe
the TOM who is the mod over at the other board.

OR I would never had put the youtube up.

So sorry for the mess.

Re: \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Freedom Flotilla 11\\\

Mary, I apologize as I have not checked my email recently. Thanks for explanation and please do keep posting. I remember you from the years back at Rita and was so pleased that you were also posting here. I did not know that you had been ill and am so sorry you have been through such an ordeal. Please stay with us and post when you feel up to it. I will be praying for your complete and total recovery to good health.

Valerie was able to see what that there was a misunderstanding which is good. I did not pick up on that so my apolgies to you Tom and thank you very much for your apology to Mary. You are both valued and loved here at Rapture Flight and we would miss you too much if you did not talk to us.

Re: \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tom D.,

Thanks so much, for your apology, I saw right away, that it was a misunderstanding. It is very easy to misunderstand at times, what someone is trying to express, and it's human nature; we all make mistakes whether we will admit it or not. None of us are perfect, only God.

Mary,

I'm so sorry Mary you are going through breast cancer,etc., I emphasis with you for I myself, have been through it back in 2003, surgery,
25 radiation treatments, except I refused chemo...Hugs to you, it's not an easy thing to go through, your in my prayers...May God's Holy Spirit comfort you during these trying times. I truly understand what your going through, but remember, God has the last say. May you live to the day of the Rapture in improved health, and cancer free are my prayers.

I'm so glad Tom & Mary, that this situation is straighten out, and made clear that it was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry,for what happened, and I hope you both can put it behind you, as a bad experience, and not dwell on it. God loves the both of you and so do I. God Bless!

RFTH members are in my daily prayers.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Re: \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Valerie, Didn't know that you had breast cancer.

YOU WERE SO WISE TO STAY OFF OF CHEMO !!!!!!!

I found my lump, and it was less then an inch long and they were somewhat sure that the lymphnodes were clean. I beg to have the breast remove to
avoid the chemo. Both the surgeon and the chemo Doc. said that it was over
kill for the situation that I had. That I would be watched closely for
side effects and so on.

Just in the first round my hair was gone.
by the 5th round my finger nails were falling off and I thought I had
urinary track infection. NO it was bladder incontinence that left
after 24 hrs but could have been permanet situation

I am working with my left foot because I have neuropathy in the toes.

I wish I would have skipped the 6 round it would have been better.
But I am lucky in so far that the tumor shrunk to two specks.
I had clean margins and clean lymphnodes.

I have 30 rounds of radiation treatments around the corner.
For some reason they could not reduce it to 3 weeks just giving a little
more then usual each day.

But I am lucky!!!! Some of the patients did not respond at all to the chemo
so I asked the Surgeon if the chemo at least kept it from SPREADING in the
weeks that followed. He shook his head and said no.

My treatment started in January finished May 22. Can you imagine loosing all
that time and the cancer was still spreading???