Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Mad March To World War and Massive Extermination

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Read whole article here:

Excerpt: Saturday, July 26, 2014
The Mad March to World War and Mass Extermination
It has been decided. It is to be World War, the total destruction of all existing major nation states, and a very large world population reduction.

The architects of today's global network of Welfare/Warfare States, Monetary and Banking Structures, and Information Control systems were very smart, but they weren't omnipotent. They used their network for more than a century to steer government behavior, exert a significant amount of control over information available to the public, and manipulate the money supply. In the end they could not control fundamental economic laws or population demographics any more than they could control gravity. Now their successors, less intelligent and far less competent, are mad with fear. Their entire enterprise rests on a fantastically complicated foundation of financial and monetary Ponzi Schemes. That foundation's imminent collapse poses an existential threat to their wealth and power. There is only one solution: start over.

Today everything coming out of the Information Control Systems is a purposeful Lie. The purpose is to instigate a new World War, one that will ultimately result in the destruction of the current "world order" of nation states and the depopulation of most of North America and the Eurasian land mass. Evil on that scale seems unimaginable to all sane people but to the monsters who financed both sides of our World Wars (and most of the smaller ones), the deaths of millions of "useless eaters" are just a cost of doing business. They've done it many times in the past, just on a smaller scale" target="_blank">

It has been decided. It is to be World War, the total destruction of all existing major nation states, and a very large world population reduction.

The architects of today's global network of Welfare/Warfare States, Monetary and Banking Structures, and Information Control systems were very smart, but they weren't omnipotent. They used their network for more than a century to steer government behavior, exert a significant amount of control over information available to the public, and manipulate the money supply. In the end they could not control fundamental economic laws or population demographics any more than they could control gravity. Now their successors, less intelligent and far less competent, are mad with fear. Their entire enterprise rests on a fantastically complicated foundation of financial and monetary Ponzi Schemes. That foundation's imminent collapse poses an existential threat to their wealth and power. There is only one solution: start over.

Today everything coming out of the Information Control Systems is a purposeful Lie. The purpose is to instigate a new World War, one that will ultimately result in the destruction of the current "world order" of nation states and the depopulation of most of North America and the Eurasian land mass. Evil on that scale seems unimaginable to all sane people but to the monsters who financed both sides of our World Wars (and most of the smaller ones), the deaths of millions of "useless eaters" are just a cost of doing business. They've done it many times in the past, just on a smaller scale
" target="_blank">http://gatetoliberty.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-mad-march-to-world-war-and-mass.html

Today everything coming out of the Information Control Systems is a purposeful Lie. The purpose is to instigate a new World War, one that will ultimately result in the destruction of the current "world order" of nation states and the depopulation of most of North America and the Eurasian land mass. Evil on that scale seems unimaginable to all sane people but to the monsters who financed both sides of our World Wars (and most of the smaller ones), the deaths of millions of "useless eaters" are just a cost of doing business. They've done it many times in the past, just on a smaller scale

Re: The Mad March To World War and Massive Extermination

SORRY- I only copied and pasted the first two paragraphs of the article and they are showing up in the post THREE times. When I went to the edit screen, there is only the two paragraphs I have posted but in the post message final product the three show up again. Is anyone else having these difficulties?

Sue, I haven't had any problems in that area

I can't fathom minds so evil that they do not care if they annihilate the whole world.

Only ones who are obsessed with spirit of satan could do this to others.

Maranatha.

You are right Julie about the nature of those behind this insanity, they are evil to the core.