Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What happened to the background on the forum?

I don't know if it is a problem with the website or with my browser but the clouds and sky background are not showing on RFTH right now. Is this happening to anyone else who is online about now or anytime this evening?

Re: What happened to the background on the forum?

No it loads fine for me but when I went to add some unsaved friends names to the lost thread for prayer, I had to enter my password at least 4 times to get it to accept and I know I typed it in correctly. I thought it was the Devil not wanting these ppl to be prayed for but it may have been a technical issue too.

Texas Sue & Stephanie,

Bravenet has been trying to fix a problem with the slashes /// which was suppose to be our last problem. They are showing up on posts on posts, etc.,

It seems like every time they update something, something goes wrong.

I apologize for any inconvenience on their part; they fixed some issues, but seems to be creating others. I was promised they would fix slashes right away, and I'm still waiting.

Texas Sue, do you see the background now, is it ok?

Stephanie are you still having problems signing in?

Please keep me informed, and I'll keep after bravenet, and hope for the best.

Valerie

The first time I came to the site this morning it was still without clouds. I just came back to RFTH to post the Begley video and the background clouds are back.

For some reason, none of the videos are showing up for me, both here on the forum and on the main RFTH page.

Texas Sue & Kathy,

I'm not having any of the problems you both mentioned.

It could be the devil, once again, trying to disrupt this board.
Remember;

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Satan is the prince of the airwaves, and he can disrupt through the systems
we have been accustom to, just to peeve us off.

If only you and Kathy are having this problem...for I can view the videos just fine...and the background has not disappeared.

Otherwise, it's bravenet at it again...but in this case it sounds like the latter.

Valerie

I had to reboot my computer before I could once more see videos on Web sites. It wasn't Bravenet alone, as I discovered; the same thing was happening on the Jerusalem Post. But once I restarted my computer, the problem disappeared.

No, thank God I haven't had any problems yet. The background colors are fine on my computer. Maybe it's a browser problem? I used to have a lot of problems when I had Windows Explorer until I switched to Google Chrome. All of you who are having problems with the background colors, what is your browser?

Lisaleenie
No, thank God I haven't had any problems yet. The background colors are fine on my computer. Maybe it's a browser problem? I used to have a lot of problems when I had Windows Explorer until I switched to Google Chrome. All of you who are having problems with the background colors, what is your browser?

Thanks, Lisaleenie,

I too have a lot of problems with Windows Explorer as well for the longest time, and I had no choice but to switch to Google Chrome sometime ago., I couldn't even pick up my emails, or get into the bravenet account with password, wouldn't work, amongst other things.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head...this could very well be Sue's & Kathy's, problem.

I'm not having any problems at all getting on the site or opening videos they work fine....I hope they fix those slashes soon, they are driving me crazy watching them grow like a tsunami..////////////////////////////////// post after post...

Kathy & Sue, try a different browser...I tried Opera, and it didn't work too well for me either.

I hope this helps!

Valerie

Hi Everybody!

I'm very happy to say that I'm not having any more problems. But Bravenet may have, I hope...corrected their problems. KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy