Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Posting this Perry Stone Video for My Friend

Re: Posting this Perry Stone Video for My Friend

Hi Lisaleenie, the day of the bridegroom is coming. When a bridegroom comes for his bride, does she talk about his occupation or his education or something like that? usually on a wedding day, the love struck bride thinks of the groom as a bridegroom, as "my husband" on that day with all kinds of hopes for the future.
A lot is said in the bible about the "day of the Lord". I could totally be wrong, this is an admittedly emotional viewpoint, but when I think of "the day of the Lord", I think of judgement, a day of vengeance, a day of God in His strength coming to set things straight on this earth and a day of answering to God.
When I think of a wedding day, I think of a day of joy and love. Sure, it won't be wedding day for those who are not bride of Christ. On the day of the rapture, the day of 1Thess4, it will be a day of joy of meeting the groom, a day of joy of resurrection, and could be a day of "what the heck just happened?" to those not taken. I don't know that "that day" will be "the day of the Lord". Am I making sense?
I've read so much like everyone else has. Opinion doesn't matter, only the truth. I admit that my perception may be off, but this is what I wonder now, that the day of the bridegroom picking up the bride may not be the same as "the day of the Lord".
Sister, I am not a scholar, just a believer trying to understand like everyone else is.
It's almost time to meet the groom face to face. It will be a day of hearts skipping for joy for those who are "the bride"

God bless you Lisaleenie, I'm so glad for you posting

Hi Lisaleenie,

What a great idea, thanks for posting this video, I can't wait to watch it.

Thanks ever so much, I know many will appreciate it, as well as your Friend.

God Bless,

Valerie

Valerie, thank you for putting this video as a sticky! I love Perry Stone and respect his teaching, and was glad to post it at my friend Autumn's request.

Regina, you made a lot of good points, sis. You made a lot of sense. I've always seen the "day of the Lord" as judgement, not as a rapture time. Joel 2: 1,2 describes it as a day of darkness and gloominess, and as you know, when we are raptured, we are going into the Light!

Lisaleenie, you're welcome!

That's a wonderful, encouraging video. I too love the teaching of Perry Stone.
This was so interesting about what the Jewish people consider to be the last trump. Day of resurrection for the Jewish people is on that day as well, sure is a good candidate for the day of the Rapture to take place.

I also heard that Rosh Hashanah is celebrated for two days: "due to the difficulty of determining the date of the new moon. Nonetheless, there is some evidence that Rosh Hashanah was celebrated on a single day in Israel as late as the thirteenth century CE. Orthodox and Conservative Judaism now generally observe Rosh Hashanah for the first two days of Tishrei, even in Israel where all other Jewish holidays dated from the new moon last only one day. The two days of Rosh Hashanah are said to constitute "Yoma Arichtah" (Aramaic: "one long day")."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah

Since it takes place over 2 days, that means, only God would know the exact day & hour, just like scripture states.

Rosh Hashanah begins this year
2014 date:

sunset, September 24 –
nightfall, September 26

Not setting any date for the Rapture, but considering, what if, this year,
is the year the Lord has chosen for our departure.

It would be Awesome if the Rapture took place this Rosh HaShanah; hoping and
praying, that this will be God's perfect timing for this year!

Maranatha!

Valerie