Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Live Israel Breaking News

Another weapon from our country against Israel - listen to this news report where Stephen Ben DeNoon tells of a young associate who could not get her money transferred from her bank to an Israeli bank. Obama has blocked anyone from transferring their money to an Israeli bank. That means that any Jewish American citizens trying to go home to Israel is not able to transfer their own funds. This is another echo of Hitler's Germany as anti-Jewish sentiment was stirred and economic sanctions and confiscation of their goods were carried out.

Another move to isolate Israel happened yesterday when airlines were forbidden by Obama to fly into Ben Gurion airport. Other countries followed this and canceled flights also. This is basically an economic sanction carried out against the little country of Israel. They are being cut off by not allowing any thing or anyone to come in by airplane. I have put a link to that article below the youtube. I can only provide a link to the youtube as I cannot make the embed code work.

One more thought - everytime the U.S. injures Israel by forcing them to cede land, etc., disaster hits the country. We the latest two moves - banking and airline ban - what awaits the U.S. in the way of backlash.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

BREAKING NEWS YOUTUBE WITH STEPHEN BEN DENOON:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8OzIUScRIiY

GROUNDED FLIGHTS:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/grounded-flights-but-soaring-morale/

ISRAEL ASKS US TO LIFT FLIGHT BAN

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ceasefire-efforts-gather-pace-as-idf-death-toll-reaches-25/

Re: Live Israel Breaking News

Hi & Good Morning, T/Sue!

Where IS the Live Israel Breaking News that you intended to post!?

There it is.

How about accessive heatwaves be on the horizon? I'm asking that b/c Arizona's temps for the next three days will rise to 120 degrees, atleast down in Yuma.

Then it is also being reported today, that a couple of people standing on pavement in a parking lot in Fort Myers, FL, got struck by lightning...for which one of them got killed.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Good morning Tammy. Thanks for the heads-up. I have put the title above the youtube so it is easy to find.

I had not heard about the heatwave or the lightning strikes. Thanks for the alert and I will check out the weather site. Sorry to hear it will be so hot where you are - stay cool sister!

Thank you, T/Sue. Fortunately, our Lake Havasu temps will hit only 113 for a couple days, and then it's forecasted for our temps to get down to 110- Friday. Thank God!!! Right!?

So I say vice-versa to you too, since your Texas temps are expected reach the lower triple teens as well.

Me thinks, b/c I've been pleading with Jesus (for it's OK to hate the temps) via prayer...to PLEASE be most lenient with us when it comes to our most unwelcomed blistering temps, to keeping them low to a minimum 109-. So far, He is/or has answered my prayers.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Unfortunately, if our nation's recent history is any indication, it won't be the leaders responsible for committing this wrong against Israel who will get the brunt of God's judgment--it will be the ordinary average American. Please pray that God won't take his anger against this administration out on innocent people.

Texas Sue,

We know which side the President is on don't we; actions speak louder than,
his lies which tells about his false professed support for Israel. He speaks
with a fork tongue.

You are so right, God sees all, and every time, America offends Israel, God
strikes back with some sort of disaster. For God blesses those who bless her,
and curses those who curse her.

God is just, and when His full wrath falls upon this earth, those who went against God and His chosen people, will have nowhere to hide, themselves, from the wrath of their creator. Lest they repent of their ways beforehand, their future and eternity is extremely bleak. Yes, Kathy, it's true, those people are guilty too, for their part in placing this same President for second term, knowing exactly what he is like; therefore, God gave them the desires of their heart.

God is just, let us never forget this point. He rewards for goodness, and punishes for evil done. The choice belongs to each person; who will you serve today? The God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, or the god of all liars, murderers, thieves, destroyers? My family and I, will continue to worship and serve the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. God bless Israel, and His chosen people. May God's blessings rest on those that do likewise.

God Bless,

Valerie

Personally I stand with little Israel!!!!!!!

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. I bless Israel!

Shame, shame, shame on that den of vipers we have in Washington DC!

Let us all be ready that will be ready!

Come Lord for your bride before America, the beautiful and blind with evil leaders, gets zapped off the planet!

Maranatha,

Julie

In Jesus' name, amen!

Interesting- flights in and out of Ben Gurion are cancelled for 'safety reasons'. But Ukraine wasn't, neither is Syria and I imagine there is a lot of US supplied weaponry in those parts....

I am amazed at the left wing double talk and lame excuses for these obviously biased measures. I am even more amazed people tolerate it but an orchestrated campaign of dumbing down the populations literacy, misuse of media (advertisement and shows designed to reduce a persons attention span), diversion through sports and entertainment, make lamely delivered lies almost unnoticeable to the average person. People a neurally programmed without even knowing it.

It's the same in my country too, it just hasn't hit the skids like the US has yet. On the topic of the average person bearing the brunt of national judgement I had to stop and think. In some respects I agree...in others I don't. A nation gets the leader the majority votes for (allegedly), those average folk therefore suffer due to the wishes of the majority.

One area where I think the US excels, possibly due to having to endure this rhetoric and double talk and attack on their rights due to being force fed ridiculous policies is that nationally more people are waking up and highlighting the corruption and bias.

The average Aussie hasn't.

We have a PM (who on many levels is quite admirable) who was once training to be a Jesuit priest ( therefore the Pope has pull). We have an opposition leader with crazy eyes and I wonder about the dirty side of his party (the lies and corruption rise to the surface like oil on water- you can't rise to the top in that without getting filthy).

We had a PM who was a member of Emily's list (early money is like yeast)- an organisation who generates funds for 'pro-choice' females to rise to positions of power. We had PM who was in an unwedded relationship to a male hairdresser. Hmmm. We had the pagan introduction of the earth worshipping carbon trading scheme- to fight 'global warming'. We had another PM who was also a solid globalist- read pushing Oz into NWO agenda. But the average Aussie doesn't question this. We don't have to get involved in this world wide crap. We live in country that resides under the Southern Cross. The Cross of Lord Jesus. But for the recent downing of the plane in the Ukraine with our citizens on it we wouldn't have needed a seat on the UN security council- why do we want to be sucked in the UN satanic agenda? Thank a prior PM for lobbying for that!

I'm in Israel's court on this one for two reasons- my Lord and Master Jesus Christ bought me to His Father who regathered Israel. The second reason is that I am fed up with being lied to about the conflict. I am fed up with liars, and murderers, and thieves crying 'foul' and getting favorable media coverage for being scumbags. then they have the gall to migrate and carry on like pork chops in some else's country- just ask the French or the Poms.

That being said I should pray for them. They need it. I once was at odds with God myself prior to accepting Lord Jesus. What hope do they have otherwise?

Regards and God bless you, and sorry for the rant.

Your brother in Christ
Damian

Damian, I had no idea really how things look politically in Aussieland so I appreciate your rant. Lots of insight and a bird's eye view of the lay of the land there. Always good to hear from you! Please feel free to rant on anytime you have time to share with us.

Julie F.
Personally I stand with little Israel!!!!!!!

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. I bless Israel!

Shame, shame, shame on that den of vipers we have in Washington DC!

Let us all be ready that will be ready!

Come Lord for your bride before America, the beautiful and blind with evil leaders, gets zapped off the planet!

Maranatha,

Julie

DITTO!!! Me too!!! I totally agree 100% with you, Julie!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen to that, Tammy and Julie!