Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Rosh Hoshannah is a Huge Milestone/Anniversary

I did not realize what a milestone this Rosh Hoshannah is until I saw this letter at fivedoves.com:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2014/pastorbob720-1.htm

according to "TorahCalendar.Com", this coming Rosh HaShanah - September 25/26th is the Spiritual Year 6000, Civil Year 6000, and Year 50 of the Jubilee Cycle 120.

Here is the page from TorahCalendar.com showing this Rosh Hoshannah:

http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2014M7

First to call dibs on declaring this Rosh Hoshannah a high watch time for the rapture!

Re: This Rosh Hoshannah is a Huge Milestone/Anniversary

Thanks Sharon G,

"Sure would be nice to go home this September 25/26th, wouldn't you agree?"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Pastor Bob (20 July 2014)
""Interesting Fact About Rosh HaShanah 2014""

All Doves:

I was referencing through my library files this past Sunday, in ascertaining the whereabouts I had placed a variety of files and I happened to come across my 3-ring binder on the studies on the Hebrew calendar. I was refreshing my memory in reference to the fact that, according to "TorahCalendar.Com", this coming Rosh HaShanah - September 25/26th is the Spiritual Year 6000, Civil Year 6000, and Year 50 of the Jubilee Cycle 120.

"TorahCalender.com" is, from everything that I have been able to determine, the most accurate Biblical Calendar available. Their research history has proven to surpass anything else recorded. You can research their web site for yourself. In thirty-five years of studying the Hebrew Roots, their research has stood out for its thoroughness and comprehension; and it surpasses anything that I have been able to read. If correct, this information provides us with another amazing piece of the puzzle pointing to the potential of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture this September 25/26th. While we cannot be certain of course, it seems too much of a coincidence to ignore.

Genesis 6:3 is often considered to be a reference to where God is saying that man will live 120 Jubilees, "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be and hundred and twenty years." The obvious interpretation may actually contain a dual meaning, an allusion to that being that no man will live longer than 120 years, but rather something more important, that mankind will be on earth for 120 Jubilees or 120 x 50 = 6,000 years. While what I have noted is but one of quite a few interpretations, I put it out there for thought.

It could be nothing, but then, who can say, it might be something to keep in the back of your mind.

An interesting thought for consideration. Sure would be nice to go home this September 25/26th, wouldn't you agree?

God bless,

Pastor Bob

Looks like events are speeding up so it is very possible that we are very near departure. Wouldn't that be something!

Yes, T/Sue & All, that REALLY would indeed be something...for us to be called home, hopefully 'n' prayerfully, this coming September 25/26th.

KEEP LOOKIN' UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

If these guys are right about the calendar, 6000 yrs. will not be complete until the fall of 2015.
Since the concept is 6k in the lease of Adam and there is yet one year left.
My assumption is we leave on of before Sept 25 2014.

Or 2015? You said that the lease, so to speak, won't be up until then, and that there is one year left.

Mike T.
If these guys are right about the calendar, 6000 yrs. will not be complete until the fall of 2015.

Interesting concept, Mike. What do you mean by "lease" and where did you base that on?

Thanks for posting the Five Doves letter, Sharon. It certainly is encouraging.

It is impressive that we will be at the 50th year which is the 120th Jubilee on Rosh Hoshannah as shown on the Torah calendar. I think the coming of Christ at the rapture has to do with (among other things) setting the captives free which goes with the ordinances for the Jubilee year. Therefore, if this will be the Jubilee, and more particularly the 120th Jubilee for the 6000 years, it seems a great time for the rapture. As a longtime watcher, I think this is the most significant thing I have seen for the rapture at Rosh Hoshannah . . . that is IF their calendar is correct.

Leviticus 25:10New King James Version (NKJV)
10 And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family.

Luke 4:18-19New King James Version (NKJV)
18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”

Valerie
Thanks Sharon G,

"Sure would be nice to go home this September 25/26th, wouldn't you agree?"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Pastor Bob (20 July 2014)
""Interesting Fact About Rosh HaShanah 2014""

All Doves:

I was referencing through my library files this past Sunday, in ascertaining the whereabouts I had placed a variety of files and I happened to come across my 3-ring binder on the studies on the Hebrew calendar. I was refreshing my memory in reference to the fact that, according to "TorahCalendar.Com", this coming Rosh HaShanah - September 25/26th is the Spiritual Year 6000, Civil Year 6000, and Year 50 of the Jubilee Cycle 120.

"TorahCalender.com" is, from everything that I have been able to determine, the most accurate Biblical Calendar available. Their research history has proven to surpass anything else recorded. You can research their web site for yourself. In thirty-five years of studying the Hebrew Roots, their research has stood out for its thoroughness and comprehension; and it surpasses anything that I have been able to read. If correct, this information provides us with another amazing piece of the puzzle pointing to the potential of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture this September 25/26th. While we cannot be certain of course, it seems too much of a coincidence to ignore.

Genesis 6:3 is often considered to be a reference to where God is saying that man will live 120 Jubilees, "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be and hundred and twenty years." The obvious interpretation may actually contain a dual meaning, an allusion to that being that no man will live longer than 120 years, but rather something more important, that mankind will be on earth for 120 Jubilees or 120 x 50 = 6,000 years. While what I have noted is but one of quite a few interpretations, I put it out there for thought.

It could be nothing, but then, who can say, it might be something to keep in the back of your mind.

An interesting thought for consideration. Sure would be nice to go home this September 25/26th, wouldn't you agree?

God bless,

Pastor Bob

Valerie,

Why! Even Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe recently mentioned in one of their JVIM program(s) that we've finally reached that 6000th mark/or year. Meaning that the Age of Grace is almost up, and that we could be raptured anytime now.

So when they said that, I was greatly encouraged to say the least about our impending Rapture Flight To Heaven

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S.
Why! Even Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe recently mentioned in one of their JVIM program(s) that we've finally reached that 6000th mark/or year. Meaning that the Age of Grace is almost up, and that we could be raptured anytime now.

Thanks, Tammy. I really respect Drs. Jack and Rexella Van Impe, so I am glad to hear them say this, too. I like Pastor Bob's posts over at Five Doves, also. This is really exciting. It looks like we are almost home!!

Lisaleenie
Mike T.

Interesting concept, Mike. What do you mean by "lease" and where did you base that on?

Thanks for posting the Five Doves letter, Sharon. It certainly is encouraging.

Lisaleenie, what Mike was referring to was the 7 day week of creation as a type of the length of human history. Both in the Psalms and in the New Testament it says that a day is with the Lord as a 1,000 years and a 1,000 years as a day. So using that reference comparing the 6 days of God's creation work to 6,000 years of man's "lease" on the earth brings us to the 7th day on which God rested. The 7th day is the millenium reign of Jesus on the earth after Armageddon. I hope I explained it correctly. Mike, is this what you were talking about?

An answer this week to the original post on fivedoves regarding this Rosh Hoshannah's milestones.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2014/davidb727.htm

Thanks for sharing about this coming Rosh HaShanah and it being the 6000 spiritual and civil years as well as the 50th year of the 120th jubilee.

Every time there is a high watch date for the rapture, I ask God if it is this time. Each time I have asked, I have heard in my spirit a distinct No! I have gotten to the place that I expect to hear a No! At near the end of 2013 I asked God if it would be before the end of the year. I was expecting to hear no, but instead I heard a distinct Yes. I was floored and excited that the rapture was going to be very soon. I wrote to 5doves about what I had heard from God. When 2014 came around I was discouraged that I missed hearing God correctly.

In the spring of 2014 God reminded me that he said it was before the end of the year and I reminded him that the time had already passed. He did not answer me. I then noticed one of the doves posted about the torahcalendar.com and the 6000th year spiritual calendar and thought that maybe He meant the end of the spiritual year and not the end of 2013. Well that went by without the rapture as well!

Now that you have posted "Interesting Fact About Rosh HaShanah 2014" and how all three, 6000 spiritual and civil years as well as the 50th year of the 120th jubilee are all lined up. So this is it, if what I heard was correct then it cannot go beyond Rosh HaShanah 2014. I am out of any wiggle room, :). If the rapture does not happen before Rosh HaShanah then I missed hearing the Lord correctly. I agree with you, and hope it happens by September 25/26th as well.

David Blackman

Texas Sue,
You gave a concise answer to the "Lease" idea.
While I am surprised we are still here, I will be shocked if we go past Rosh Hashana.
I have the torahcalendar in my favorites and have studied it.

The only issue I have,is the apparent Jubilees of the last 500 years were years ending on a 17 or 67, as seen with regard to Israel and the prophecy of Ben Judah.
Rather than 2015, the next would fall on 2017.