Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When God Deals with Islamic World Dominance
Re: When God Deals with Islamic World Dominance

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Thanks for posting this link Kathy, most interesting subject.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I noted how the author quoted the AC coming from the WEST.

The leadership of the elete have long planned to use the Islamics in their planned 3rd great war.

The current administration in the US has overseen the removal of secular dictators, to replace them with fundamentalist Muslims.

Egypt was a failure for them. Prayer works. Thank You Lord.

They also have been failing in Syria to remove the secular Assad.

Two mortal blows will befall Islam-
The removal of their children at the Rapture, and Ezekiel 38.
Somehow the truth has to come to these deceived people.
It can't happen fast enough for me.

Mike, looks like you know about the plans for the three world wars engineered back in the 1800's by Albert Pike and Mazzini. To think that those horrific first two wars were deliberately planned and carried out according to some dark, satanic plan is just sickening. Think of the lives lost and the families destroyed by them.

The third war, according to their plans (the freemasons), is that the third war will cause the islamists and Jews to destroy each other and rid the earth of their presence. This will be the time that islam will be pretty much decimated but the Jewish people will be protected and sheltered by God and His angels. Lucifer and his minions and those people sold out to him are in for a big disappointment. This last war will be their demises and eternal judgment. They picked the wrong god.

This article is so right on.You hear all these evil leaders and nations saying what they are going to do but after reading the Bible for many years it is very apparent that God is in control and it is God who will determined these things.

I told the atheists (in their forum that I go to) that there were 2 people in Israel who knew the timing of Messiah's coming.

In the same way, about the same percentage of the world population are aware of the timing of His return.

Isn't it awesome to have the privileged of that awareness?

Yes, I read about Pike years ago.

I posted on the above forum the Luciferian identity of the Masonic deity, the calling of Masonic building a "Temple" and the fact they have an altar and the post got deleted.

The cool thing is that I have 300 or so posts there and they will still be up when we are gone UP.
How cool is that?

Mike T
I noted how the author quoted the AC coming from the WEST.

The leadership of the elete have long planned to use the Islamics in their planned 3rd great war.

The current administration in the US has overseen the removal of secular dictators, to replace them with fundamentalist Muslims.

Egypt was a failure for them. Prayer works. Thank You Lord.

They also have been failing in Syria to remove the secular Assad.

Two mortal blows will befall Islam-
The removal of their children at the Rapture, and Ezekiel 38.
Somehow the truth has to come to these deceived people.
It can't happen fast enough for me.

That's b/c Mike, the author (like several of us here at RFTH) already know who the AC is, don't we, Valerie!?

Maranatha!
Tammy