Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture 'bigger' than ever! World Net Daily

NICOLAS CAGE MAKES RAPTURE 'BIGGER' THAN EVER - WND
'It's a biblical story, it's a true story – it just hasn't happened yet'

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/nicolas-cage-makes-rapture-bigger-than-ever/#IXlMdSHI5ovFAKJo.99

“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” Revelation 3:10

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture 'bigger' than ever! World Net Daily

Hi Rick, thanks for posting the link to the trailer. I hope it gets people to consider God who made everything.

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture \'bigger\' than ever! World Net Daily

Rick, that movie will have quite an effect on people. I am sure we will see the scoffers (Peter warned about this) and the naysayers, but it will move some to seek God out and that is good. Also, the fact that this movie is coming out is another indcator to me that we are closer than ever to the real thing. God always gives a warning, or several warnings before judgment falls. He is very just, merciful and longsuffering- patient and not willing that any be lost.

Another thought I have had often is that before Jesus comes back a the end of the tribulation there will be so much happeing that is flat out supernatural that only the truly rebellious and evil will reject God. No one will be able to stand at the Great White Throne Judgment on that day and say they were not warned or aware that God is real. This movie will be a witness against those in this time that reject Jesus.

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture \\\'bigger\\\' than ever! World Ne

Thanks for sharing Rick,

Good to see you posting, at RFTH again. I too saw this Rapture movie, mentioned starring Nicolas Cage, as another sign to the many we have already to an imminent Rapture. God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Rick good buddy--thanks for posting this new movie with Nicolas Cage--I really enjoy is acting roles in the past--especially in the movie--?? I forgot the name of that movie he was in with the coded dates on that piece of paper from the time capsule from school!

I find it very interesting that this movie comes out on October the 3, 2014--just two days before the day of atonement on October 5, 2014---Left Behind could be taking place when the real event occurs--not setting any dates here--just wondering about the possibility of having a movie event on the Rapture taking place at the same time as a movement event with many folks going up through the theater roofs!! Hee! Hee!

Hi Scott, Is it the movie "Knowing"?

HD

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture \\\'bigger\\\' than ever! World Ne

Heidi---Yep! That be the movie!! I actually watched that flick about three times--it was really a thriller and pretty clean!!

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture \\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I like some of the films that Nic Cage has been involved in, but I am wondering if using a primarily non-Christian cast is a good thing. Okay, the other Left Behind films were cheaply made and done rather cheesily, but at least they had the integrity of Christians playing the main roles.

I hope that Nicolas Cage and others could possibly be believers - but I would rather have seen the original series gone on to Part 4, etc.

I guess that not introducing the character of Nicolae Carpathia in this film is a good thing - the main story will centre just on The Rapture. This is a good thing as a ninety minute film can certainly find enough to say just about this EVENT alone!

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture

TBN has of recently been airing the complete original Left Behind series that features the original cast:

Left Behind: The Movie
Left Behind: Tribulation Force
Left Behind: World At War

WITH Gordon Currie of course--playing "Nicolae Carpathia," the AC very freakishly to say the least...especially in the last two of the above mentioned films.

I never went to see Nicolas Cage's Left Behind version. Please do tell me, do they credit Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins writing credits at both the beginning &/or the closing credits?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture

If you're talking about the new movie, it hasn't come out yet. It's not scheduled to come out in the theaters until October 3rd. When it does, we'll find out if the authors of the book will get the credit as they should.

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture...

From FAQs on LeftBehindMovie.com

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Q. Are Left Behind book series authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins supportive of the movie?
A. Yes. Both authors have screened "Left Behind" in advance and both have given it a big thumbs up. "I believe it does justice to the novel and will renew interest in the entire series," author Jerry B. Jenkins said. "It is the best movie I have ever seen on the Rapture!" added Tim LaHaye. Jenkins provided very useful notes to the script during pre-production and visited the set during principal photography.

"Left Behind" Remake will be produced by Stoney Lake Entertainment.

Q. What is Stoney Lake Entertainment?
A. Stoney Lake Entertainment (SLE) is a film production company created in 2012 by CEO Paul Lalonde, co-founder of *Cloud Ten Pictures. Unlike Cloud Ten, SLE will focus on producing bigger budget theatrical features.
"Left Behind" will be SLE's first feature film.

*Cloud Ten was the original producer of the "Left Behind" Film Series starring Kirk Cameron.

http://www.leftbehindmovie.com/faq/

I worked for TBN for 17 years, and was hired directly by Paul Crouch, Sr. to be a TBN TV Station General Manager.

Here is the Theme Song from the ORIGINAL "Left Behind" Movie, used by permission from Cloud Ten Pictures and Illusions Media Group LTD as posted on my YouTube Channel "SpiritWindTruth"

“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” Revelation 3:10

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture 'bigger' than ever! Praise the Lord! Maranatha!

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture 'bigger' than ever! Praise the Lord! Maranatha!

Thank you sooo much, Rick, for sharing with us the above LB theme music soundtrack. I certainly enjoyed listening to it, as well as watching it too.

I also want to thank you for answering my quesion re: LB's writers Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins too.

And thank you for that 2014 LB poster photo too.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Rick Let hope this film get a lot of people thinking and the Holy Spirit will touch their hearts.

Rick, thanks for sharing the video, and the information you posted, much appreciated!!!

A BIG AMEN!!!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Tom D
Hi Rick Let hope this film get a lot of people thinking and the Holy Spirit will touch their hearts.

“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to
try them that dwell upon the earth.”
Revelation 3:10

If Rosh Hashanah 2014 is our date of departure, I wish this movie would have come out earlier!!! I know all of us here at RFTH want to grab as many as we can from the fire and bring them to the truth! If the Lord tarries or if we are gone let this movie be a block buster hit in Jesus name!

Maranatha!

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture \'bigger\' than ever! Praise the Lord! Maranat

Amen!

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture 'bigger' than ever! Praise the Lord! Maranat

I also say a hardy AMEN!!! to that.

Still yet, ANOTHER thought just now entered my head. What if several Christians are there also inside the theater with the non-Believers, when the Rapture occurs, and even they disappear right before their very eyes? So, if that doesn't make believers out of the non-believers watching this film, I don't know what does, do you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: WOW... Nicolas Cage makes The Rapture 'bigger' than ever! Praise the Lord! Maranat

Thanks Rick,

Excellent thread and information, God Bless you Brother for these posted videos!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Education Purposes"