Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark Murchison: Signs of the Times Are Everywhere

Great message!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Mark Murchison: Signs of the Times Are Everywhere

Hi T/Sue!

I really thought that Mark too, was referring to "How Great Thou Art," as well. Because in the first stanza, "stars" are also included in the opening lyrics:

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works Thy hands have made,
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy pow'r throu' out the universe displayed.

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou Art!
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou Art!

I really wasn't expecting him to mention this other 'old song.' Oh well, that's OK too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you for this video, Texas Sue! I just love Mark, he is such a sweet humble man. And he's right, it won't be much longer. Like he said, the Lord's timing is perfect! And I think it will be right before, "sudden destruction". He promised us that we are not appointed unto (His) wrath.

Tammy, I had not ever heard the song that was the post title. Another good one though. I enjoyed the songs that you posted the other day very much.

Lisaleenie, you are right about Mark being so sweet and humble. He is easy to listen to on his videos. He is so reasuring and comforting and has such a wonderful singing voice. The Holy Spirit always talks to Mark by bringing a song to his rememberance. I so identify with that because it is usually that way with me too. I call it the Holy Ghost jukebox because I will wake up with a song playing in my head or one will pop up at the oddest times in my mind.

The difference Mark and me though is that I don't have that lovely, melodious voice. I sing anyway when I am alone in the car, or cleaning the house or working in the yard. I am sure that God's ears can filter out the imperfections.