Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
From Rapture Ready about Ezekiel 38/39

"Fair use for education and discussion purposes"

http://raptureready.com/soap2/olsen6.html

God bless
HD

Re: From Rapture Ready about Ezekiel 38/39

This is a stunning piece of writing on Bible prophecy! Open the link Julie posted above and read the whole piece. Thanks Julie!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

excerpt:

When God Deals with Islamic

World Dominance

By Kit Olsen

With the current situation between Israel and the Hamas terrorists in Gaza, it is important to keep in mind another prophesied war is on the near horizon. Of course, Israel will once again be the target. In the Bible, the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39 (Gog-Magog war) is given the most detailed description of any prophesied future war.

It is going to happen soon and the entire world will be affected by it. This war will bring about great devastation, but during and at the end of the Tribulation there will be utter destruction. Russia will lead a coalition of mostly Islamic nations against Israel. This war will occur before the Tribulation. It could begin as early as three and one-half years before the Tribulation.

It will take seven years to clean up the damage, and seven-months to bury the dead (Ezekiel 39:9, 12). Halfway through the Tribulation the Jews will have fled Israel and will no longer be able to bury the dead. In order to fulfill the prophecy of Ezekiel 39:9, 12) this battle must happen at least three and one half years before the Tribulation begins.

Very good article.
Only thing in error is the part about the AC not being a Muslim.
He did cite the AC as coming from the west though.
It looks like Psalm 83 is playing out right now.
Islam must be destroyed for the Gospel to go into those nations.
The Rapture and Ezeliel 38 will do it.

Actually, according to the Book of Daniel, the Antichrist will come from the people who destroyed Jerusalem and the temple. In other words, he will be of Roman ancestry, and the world government that he'll rule will be a revived form of the Roman Empire, not a worldwide Muslim caliphate. He will not be a follower of Allah or any other god, unless it be the "god of this world"--Satan himself. In his own eyes, the Antichrist will be his own god, and at the Trbulation's midpoint, he will demand to be worshipped accordingly.