Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christians have left Mosul

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

FYI

After 2000 Years the Last Christian is Forced to Leave Mosul

ERBIL, Iraq - The last Christian reportedly left Iraq's second largest city of Mosul at 12:00pm on Saturday, ending over 6,000 years of Assyrian history in the city. Assyrians have lived in Mosul for over 6,000 years, converting to Christianity over 2,000 years ago. This all came to an end on Saturday, when the last Assyrian Christian left the city.

Matthew 12:The Sign of Jonah
…40 for just as JONAH WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE BELLY OF THE SEA MONSTER, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41 "The men of Nineveh will stand up with this generation at the judgment, and will condemn it because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, something greater than Jonah is here. 42 "The Queen of the South will rise up with this generation at the judgment and will condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here.

Re: Christians have left Mosul

Hi Regina!

This thought came to me as I read your above post, re: the Christians leaving Mosul...

Such as, could this be still yet ANOTHER sign from God, that our time on earth is almost up...and that we Christians will soon be taking our Rapture Flight To Heaven too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Hi Tammy, the christians leaving Mosul also reminds me of this from Revelation:

Revelation Chapter 18
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Many nations have allowed islam to infiltrate as though it were benign, and violence from sharia is spreading. from cruel amputations to stoning, lashing, crucifixion, beheadings, genital mutilation, acid attacks against women, the violence is evil.
where attacks have occurred, those nations have had a drink of wrath wine as above although a future fulfillment will happen. the christians that are leaving are getting out rather than pay a fine which sponsors this abomination or rather than convert

Remember the video a few years ago where that ghostly looking pale green horse showed up on a news youtube and rode thru the crowd? It was in Egypt and I forget what was happening but it was a widely viewed video and some thought it was a trick or a hoaz but it seemed to be something that just showed up on the video. The pale Green color of the horse is on the muslim flags.

Anyway, it was a reminder of the 4th horsesman of the Apocalapse which represented Death and Hades. These are capitalized like a proper name and I think they are the names of major principalities that rule over death and the place of the dead. Although the seals will not be broken until we are raptured and witness to Jesus removing the seals, I do think that this was some kind of warning that these two were loose and acting before they were legally released. Look at all the increased islamic murder, torture and terror that has swept over many countries already. If this is a preview what will the main event look like?

Texas Sue, here it is. Tried to find the one that Paul Begley had done.

But this will have to do

For information and discussion purpose only

mary
Texas Sue, here it is. Tried to find the one that Paul Begley had done.

But this will have to do

For information and discussion purpose only

KJV
Revelation 6:7-8

The Fourth Seal: Death

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Mary, you are absolutely amazing!!!

I don't know how you found that so fast. I really like this better than the Paul Begley one because the person who made it keeps running the same scene and zooming in to focus on that spot in the crowd where the horse was running. It is really easier to see if you click on the little box in the lower right hand corner of the video and make it full screen.

Now with digital cameras and video equipment the speeds are so fast that sometimes they pick up in the spiritual realm. Remember the hall video in the hospital that captured the image of that angel going into a room? Perhaps this is actual footage of a dark spirit/fallen angel actually there stirring up destruction and rage in that crowd. I do believe that as we come closer to the end of all things that the veil or membrane between this dimension and the next is getting thinner and thinner.

Valerie, thanks for finding the verse I was referring to above. What is happening in the middle east and actually worldwide is getting very supernatural. Keep that spiritual armor on!

Now with digital cameras and video equipment the speeds are so fast that sometimes they pick up in the spiritual realm.

TEXAS SUE, You have no idea of how close to the truth with your statement.

I was going through breast cancer treatment since Jan 16. I just had
my lumpectomy July 9 and all that was left was two specks and the
lymphnodes were clean.

BUT---- The effects of all the CTs and MRIs I would expereince the
unusal.

BUT THE MOST UNUSAL was after the last chemo treatment---

I went through my bank drive through window instead of going in.
The only car near me was two lanes OVER at an atm machine.

I was getting impatient and wishing they would get to me as they were
waiting on an Indoor customer, when all of a sudden a loud car
horn blew that startled me. I look in my rearview mirror and
no one was there. THEN THE CASHIER SAID OVER THE MIC. Be with you
in a minute.

I was so shock, I had to tell the teller when she came to the window
it wasn't me. My car horn would not make that sound.
It's a little caviler and this came from a big expensive model.

The next thing, I was checking on friends in my apartment complex
WHO HAD the security door blocked open to get in and out of
carrying stuff. SO NO NEED TO BUZZ them, you would just walk
in and knock on their door. I crossed the door way just as the
Buzzer rang as if I pressed it for entry. I had to try and explain
that one.

A week befor July 4 I was waking up from a deep nap and was sitting up
in bed getting ready to lower my feet to the floor when a loud shot
from a gun went off inside of my mind. The sound was so real.
The day after the 4 th I discovered a dent that cut through on one side
and made a small finger imprint. I thought one of the neighbors fireworks
did the damage. Here I was told by two ex military persons that it was
a shell from a 22 . It was not up close so it did's go all the way through.

MEANING SOMEONE who didn't have fireworks was shooting in the air for
noise and it travled a distance and you could tell that it came down
from above. I thought at first it was a fragment of a metiorite or
something from a passing plane.

Mary, I didn't know tha tyou had been through cancer treatment and pray that you are completely healed and restored.

Sounds like you had some very unusual experiences after the chemo!

Good morning Mary, I'm glad for the clean report after the treatment you went through. How are you feeling?
You are under the law of the Spirit of life now in Christ Jesus, amen. The Lord Jesus strengthen you and cause you to be well until His coming for us I ask in Jesus name.