Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Huge two story sign in NY in support of Israel

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

I'm glad someone is telling it like it really is!!!

Re: Huge two story sign in NY in support of Israel

Quote from former Israel Prime Minister Golda Meir:

"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

Hi Barry G.

Welcome to RFTH.

Golda Meir was a very wise woman.

Hi Julie These kinds of events we will see more of as the Bible said would happen in the end times. Pretty soon it will be time to go home.

Amen Tom D.

We are so close, I think all of us here can feel heaven's gates opening.

Maranatha,

Julie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

Jesus Meets You at Heaven's Open Gate

Love that video of Jesus meeting (us) His bride at the openned gate of the New Jerusalem!!! Thank you sooo very much, Valerie, for posting it.

That's the very gate I saw in one of my series of Rapture dreams!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, have you noticed that that couple consists of Aragorn and Arwen in Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy? I have! =) Take a good look at their faces, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Kathy G.
Tammy, have you noticed that that couple consists of Aragorn and Arwen in Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy? I have! =) Take a good look at their faces, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Thank YOU for bringing that to my attention, Kathy...I DO see that the above couple really are Aragon & Arwen of the LOTR: Return of The Kings sequel trilogy!!!

And to think, our leader, Valerie posted that photo.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie,

Seeing these beautiful gates of heaven and the Groom greeting His bride
makes me so homesick.

It's been a rough week. I find the more I pray and the more I try to help others, I can see the attacks from the enemy trying to come and discourage me. Sometimes I get so tired it feels like I can barely go on, but then I remember how close we are to leaving this tired old sin filled earth and its beast system and then I get energy to keep on going until I reach those gates! I can see them just up ahead.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie, You are in good company, I know how you feel, I too get tired, physically, mentally, emotionally and I have to remind myself, that Jesus never said it would be easy following Him or waiting for His coming , but He did say it would be worth it. Therefore, like you and many others here, I try to take it one day at a time, and live moment by moment, knowing that God will keep His promise and the Rapture is imminent.

This is why we need to encourage and lift one another up on this forum, for there
are times we doing just fine, and another person is having a serious crisis, and just needs someone to say; I know how you feel, I feel the same way; hang in there we're almost home, and the signs of the time are screaming "Jesus is Coming don't missed it for the world! Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie