Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost Thread

To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me. Acts 28:16

This prayer thread is for all our unsaved loved ones. Let's all list the first names of all who need salvation and we invite everyone who is reading to pray.

Ed
Erica
Kyle (Julie's husband)

Re: Lost Thread

Steven
Andrew
Roland

Need Jesus!

Please pray

Since I have too many unsaved relatives to list by name, and since I'm not sure about the spiritual condition of some of them, I'll just say:

My unsaved relatives. God knows their names.

I also have too many to list but God knows their names and I believe that He has them in the palm of His hands..

My unsaved relatives.

I'm with both Kathy & Sandy as well too, for I have too many relatives (for God knows all their names) to even list their names whom need saving, so I too will add...

My unsaved relatives.

Maranatha!
Tammy

my unsaved relatives also, God knows their names. and for an outpouring of God's Holy Spirit upon our families to take away spiritual blindness, to know Jesus, to offer their life to the Lord in these last days

Praying for everyone's salvation! We still have work to do while waiting for Jesus and every thing counts whether it's a prayer, an encouragement, giving material blessings, teaching or witnessing. We are all different parts in the body of Christ and have our own special gift.

Caitie
Kim
Candace
Chris
Amy
Andrea

It's very important to pray. I am adding these names to my prayer list at home so although I may not post on this thread a lot, know that your loved ones are being prayed for. Please everyone pray so more can come up hither with us at the rapture!

Praying also with you Stephanie, thank you for bringing the thread to the top!
Yes, we want our households, our children and grandchildren, our parents and loved ones to come to knowledge that Jesus is the truth! Praying with you that Abba Father will draw them to Jesus!
Where two or more are gathered in the name of Jesus, there He is in the midst of them, so we know that the Lord has heard us-
Thank you God for creating this gathering and for hearing our prayers. We love You. We praise You for Your loving compassion and for creating salvation. Your will be done, in Jesus name, amen