Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Things Are Getting Worse - Good News or Bad News?

Anyone else feel conflicted about how they feel about all the terrible news and tragedies going on the world? And by the way, remember when huge, terrible, world shaking events happened every few years instead of every few weeks? Or two events in one day?!?! Anyway...

When I hear about all the terrible things going on in the world, and especially our country, I get so mad! I yell at the television, go off on rants, and so on. I'm angry about what's happening and the seeming apathy from everyone in our country. The demise of the Roman Empire or any world dynasty is no longer a mystery. I'm watching the play-by-play everyday on the news about the downfall of America.

Then on the other hand, when I set my anger aside, I get excited. I'm glad these things are happening, as this must all come to pass before Christ's return. And to be frank, I feel a little guilty and perplexed about being glad.

Oh no! America's being attacked! That's terrible! On the other hand, that's great!

What scares me a little is wondering how much worse it will get before God sends Jesus to rapture us. No man-made terror is as terrible as God's wrath, and I'm glad you and I won't be around for that, but still... how much more must we endure? And to be honest we got it good (so far) with respect to the us in the U.S. versus our other bothers and sisters in Christ in other countries being truly persecuted. I imagine there will be a special moment of recognition for those who were persecuted on Earth at some point in Heaven. Just as there will be a moment for us -- those who eagerly looked forward to His return!

Re: Things Are Getting Worse - Good News or Bad News?

Brady I know what you mean about feeling conflicted over the increaingly terrifble levels of disaster that seen to be popping all over the earth. These are conditions Jesus warned his disciples about and said all those things would happen before He returned. We are seeing it in our lifetimes. To clarily, when Jesus had his conversation in Matthew 24 he was talking to the Jews because the church had not yet been born. Jesus was talking about the conditions preceding His SECOND coming at the end of the tribulation,not the rapture. The rapture is a signless event and a mystery. The rapture will happen at least 7 years, maybe more before Jesus' return so if we are seeing all the things happening that He warned about the rapture must be near. Like you I am sad about the bad things but happy that we are seeing the roadsigns of our departure.