Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi and introduce myself

Hello everyone! I'm new here and wanted to say hi! I've been a lurker on this site since last September and finally got the nerve up to join! I've been a Christian for the past 25 years, but it wasn't until last September that I finally realized how close we are to end of days. I've felt my spirit yearning to go Home more and more each day. I've drawn so much closer to The Lord these past 10 months than I have in past 10 years! I cannot wait until that glorious day!!!

Some bio on me: I'm 36 years old, married to an army guy (who is backslidden and a constant source of grief to my soul as I know he'll not make the rapture in his unrepentant state; I pray so hard daily for him!), and I have two small children. My daughter is 7 and my son is almost 3. I work full-time managing a dental practice in Maryland.

I look forward to getting to know all of you (although I feel like I know you a little from reading your alls post the past months!) and interacting with you.

Re: Hi and introduce myself

Hi, Rachel! Welcome to our friendly forum! If your husband's born again but out of fellowship with God, he'll make the Rapture, though he'll miss out on rewards. If he's lost, however, then it's a different story.

Hi Kathy! I can't say for certain as only God judges the heart, but I pray all the time for him. He doesn't ever want to talk about God or the rapture so I talk to God a lot about him

Hi Rachel, welcome to RFTH! I'm glad you came out of Lurkerland to join us. I remember it took me quite a while to join Five Doves and RITAN, it's not easy to put yourself out there. But after you get your feet wet, it really is a blessing.

Wow, if you've been a Christian for 25 years, that means you accepted Christ when you were 11 years old. That's a blessing. Were you raised in a Christian home?

Is your husband a Christian? If he is, I truly believe that all Christians are going into the rapture. The only thing is that if a Christian is backslidden, they will ashamed at Christ's coming if they are not abiding in Christ (1 John 2:28 ), and they will lose rewards at the Bema Seat Judgement, as their works are burned up as wood, hay, and stubble. (1 Corinthians 3:11-13)

Thank you for your kinds words to me in my intro post. So good to have you join us. Looking forward to your future posts.

Hi and welcome, I'll pray for your husband and I know partially how you feel. My papaw is the only one in our family who isn't saved and since he's 82, it's a constant grievance to my Mamaw.

Stephanie C.
Hi and welcome, I'll pray for your husband and I know partially how you feel. My papaw is the only one in our family who isn't saved and since he's 82, it's a constant grievance to my Mamaw.

Don't give up, Stephanie. My mom didn't get saved until she was eighty six years old, three months before she died at the age of eighty seven.

Hi Rachel and welcome..

I know how you feel about your husband. I prayed for mine for 12 years, cried at the altar and talked a lot to God about him, but I also was blunt with him too..I told him he was going to hell, he laughed and told me same thing everyone says, I will see my friends there, I told him , maybe so but he wouldn't see me.. Anyway, e moved to a different state and I went earlier than he did, he tied up loose ends etc. while I was gone. you guessed it, he accepted Christ and started going to church. I guess God had to get me out of the picture and also I could never take any credit for it..it was all God..

I will pray for him that he sees Gods love and mercies.

Sandy

Yes I was raised in a Christian home, and I thank God every day for that blessing! I was 11 years old at a youth retreat- I can still remember the youth pastor's wife saying I was a princess dancing for The Lord. I haven't always been a strong Christian but I'm back on track and living right and waiting expectedly for the Shout!

My husband accepted Christ as a teenager, but I've known him since that time frame (we met when we were 16; married when I was 19) and I don't know if it was genuine. He questions the validity of the bible, never goes to church, has negative remarks about churches and religion (I've tried to explain difference between relationship with Christ and religion!), and is very skeptical about everything to do with The Lord. As God judges our hearts I pray He deems Kyle ready, but I just don't know. He's a good man and a wonderful father, and it breaks my heart to imagine him being left behind. It will almost kill him to have the children and I vanish.

Thanks for the kind words and prayers everyone!!

Hi Rachel,

A very warm welcome to Rapture Flight to Heaven. It's encouraging to see
another new member come on board. Hope you'll fellowship with the Brothers and Sisters in Christ at this forum, until the Lord comes for His Bride.

In Acts there is a passage that carries the promise of household salvation is found in Acts 16:31. Here the Philippian jailer asks, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” To which Paul and Silas respond, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you shall be saved, you and your household.”

Rachel, there is a wonderful piece written by a missionary, which I believe may help you and others, concerned about their family members and their salvation.

Believe God For The Salvation Of Your Whole Household
By B. Davidson, former missionary to India

http://www.heraldofhiscoming.com/Past%20Issues/2010/April/believe_god_for_the_salvation.htm

God Bless,

Valerie

Rachel W, welcome to Rapture Flight to Heaven. So glad you decided to join in the conversations because everyone has their unique contribution, thoughts and outlook. Like a picture puzzle, every piece is important to the finished work. Delighted to have you add your portion.

Regarding your husband, it may be a good idea to verbally bind any hindering spirits that are blocking your husband from receiving the truth in his spirit about how much God loves him. Pray for the covering of the blood of Jesus over him physically, spiritually and emotionally, both day and night. Ask God to assign angels to block any interference from the enemy and to send a person he will listen to that will share God's love and the way of salvation with him. If you are praying for him it is because the Holy Spirit has put it in your heart to do so. Once you pray to bind and block any interference from the enemy you may see things change.

Hi Rachel!

I've been a lurker too for years LOL. I've only been posting maybe three months if that. Welcome to RFTH. I love this site. It's been my go too for so long. When I get home from work It's one of the first things I do after daily chores :) I open my lap top and I have my RFTH button within easy access and I come here to hear the news and to gather with friends I feel like I have known forever who love the Lord as much as I do.

I too believe we are definitely in the last of the last days.

I read about your husband and all I can say is keep praying for him, he needs you and your faith in his life. I'm so glad you have two beautiful children they are such a gift from God.

I've never given my testimony on this site or written down what happened to me anytime or anywhere but feel led to write it down for you.

When we were young, my husband was an alcoholic. He never would have admitted it. He wasn't abusive at all but he would come home and drink until he was out of it and just sit in front of the TV until he was incoherent. He has always been a hard worker and provider, but this made our marriage suffer. I prayed and prayed over him but it didn't seem to be helping. I would get discouraged but kept praying.

At twenty five we began to want a family and we tried to have a baby. I became pregnant and then had a miscarriage, then another pregnancy and then another miscarriage. Then I became pregnant again for the third time. I was sixteen and a half weeks into our third pregnancy when I began spotting, my husband and I went to have a sonogram (even though he drank he was always supportive) and the baby was playing and alive so the Doctor was pleased and said that everything looked good and our baby should be okay. About a week later I began to have labor pains and delivered the baby at home. She was a little girl with blue eyes, blonde hair, but she wasn't alive. My husband rushed me to the hospital the baby was not fully delivered (umbilical cord) until after we had gotten to the hospital.

After losing our child I began to get depressed. I went to a little baptist church and grew up there, got saved there, was baptized there, married there so this little church was home, but after losing our little girl some weeks later deep into the wee hours of the night I was crying and praying to the Lord and questioning why, and He spoke to my heart and laid it on my heart to call my cousin. I waited until the next day to call her. I called her and told her why I was calling. I told her that the Lord spoke to my heart and told me to call her and did she have any idea why?

She was quiet and then she said, well I know your Baptist but I have been praying for something very hard and I asked her what was it. She said that she had been praying for a Christian friend to go with her to a church that was teaching spiritual warfare. I asked her what was spiritual warfare and also asked her if that was in the Bible?

She gave me scriptures where Paul writes about the gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing, a prayer language I had never heard of, discernment which I had never heard of and many other gifts that I had never heard of. These were supernatural gifts that I had never heard of.
I'm not saying that all Baptist Churches have never taught on the gifts but at the time my little church thought that was just for the day of Pentecost and the Disciples.

After I read the scriptures she had given me I decided to go with her to this church which taught spiritual warfare. We sat on the back row scared to death, didn't know what to expect, and they begin to sing praise and worship music which I had never heard before. We had always sang out of a hymnal, which has beautiful music but the music this lady was singing and playing on the piano at this meeting was so uplifting and it seemed to meet you in your soul, it was so different. After the music, a man got up to teach on forgiveness and then stopped almost mid sentence. There were about a hundred people there and he looked across the audience and said he could not go on teaching unless he first prayed for a lady which had been sent there that night by God which had female problems. I looked at my cousin she looked at me and I knew in my spirit he was talking about me. I went up and he prayed for me and told me to meet with the pray team after the service because they had fasted for seven days and would come in and pray for people.

So after the service about ten people entered the room and they announced if anyone needed prayer to come up to them. I approached a lady and told her what had happened to me and she smiled real big and said Jesus Christ of Nazareth is going to take care of that tonight. She reached her hand out to lay it against my forehead and her hand got an inch from my head without touching me and the fire of the Lord jumped out of her hand and flattened me to the ground. I didn't know what had happened to me. I was stuck to the ground and couldn't get up. I was struggling but still couldn't get up. she told me to just relax that the Lord was healing me. I immediately felt a warmth all over my body and new somehow that I was healed. She told me that I would be expecting within three or four months and that I would have a perfect pregnancy and an easy labor. I was expecting within three months and had my perfectly formed little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes on my due date and an easy labor. My doctor told me I had had a text book pregnancy.

My husband began going to these meetings with me because we could feel the supernatural presence of the Lord. We also received the latter rain, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit just like the disciples received on Pentecost. When a Christian receives the Baptism of the Holy Spirit it is like having a radio within your spirit to pick up signals in the supernatural realm. There are 9 gifts you can receive from the Lord to help you with your walk with Him. A lot do not receive all 9 gifts but there have been occasions when great people of faith have manifested them in their ministry. The nine gifts are:

1) Word of Wisdom
2) Word of Knowledge
3) Faith
4) Gifts of Healing
5) Working of Miracles
6) Prophecy
7) Discerning of Spirits
8) Divers (or different) kinds of Tongues
9) Interpretation of (different) Tongues

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-are-gifts-of-the-spirit-a-bible-study/#ixzz37mrnH2WT

James 5:7

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

We know the coming of the Lord is near because the latter rain (Holy Ghost) is pouring back onto the church, the end of days church. The Holy Spirit has come full circle. The church began with the Holy Spirit Baptism on Pentecost and it will end with the latter rain of the Holy Spirit raining down on the end time church until the church is removed.

Through all of this not only did my husband receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit he was healed of his alcoholism and cigarette habit. Our daughter is twenty-five years old now in college and loves the Lord. I've become a prayer warrior and have received the gift of prophecy and interpretation of tongues. I have found that the more a person fast and prays to the Lord in faith the more gifts manifest in their lives.

I don't know why I wrote this at this time, I didn't plan to write it, I've never written this down before. I was saved before all of this happened to me but I wasn't experiencing the fullness the Lord had to offer me by walking with Him in the supernatural. When I began to experience the power of the Lord in my life and miracles began to happen after a long dry time of never experiencing the power that is in the Blood of our precious Lord, my faith grew by leaps and bounds and now when satan attacks I know that he hates to hear praise and worship to our King and he hates to be rebuked using the blood of our Lord and Savior. Now I know what my cousin meant when she said she had been praying for a Christian friend to go to a spiritual warfare meeting with her.

The Lord took something painful in my life and turned it into praise. All it takes is a mustard seed of faith to open doors that you never knew the Lord had waiting for you for your Christian walk with Him.

The Lord knows our beginning and our ending. He has a plan even when we are in pain, He knows how He is going to turn it around and use our sufferings for praise and a witness to others.

I feel with all my heart the Lord's coming is very near.

So we will meet in the air soon, and I will be able to tell each and every one of you what a blessing you have been in my life.

Maranatha,

Julie

Rachel!

Welcome to the forum! I have loved ones who refuse to accept Jesus- in fact although most of them accept me (after all we\'re related) their ears are well and truly shut when I share with them the importance of Lord Jesus. I can only hope that for the seeds I have tried to plant that our Father will provide the growth. I hope that the more signs our Father sends will cause them to remember what I have spoken and the Holy Spirit opens their heart to Lord Jesus. I know how you feel.

Julie!

Thank you for your beautiful testimony. I enjoy them now more than ever. What a marvelous way for those of in Christ to share His glory. I find sharing testimony akin to praising Lord Jesus! - it\'s something only believers do. I was blessed in my younger years to have a Grandmother who was blessed with many gifts of the Holy Spirit although (possibly to her consternation at the time) I didn\'t give myself to Lord Jesus until after she passed away. Rachel- I hope nothing so dramatic opens your husbands eyes but for me this is when the seed she planted started to grow. I could see the fingerprints of the Holy Spirit everywhere and I wanted the relationship with Him that she had. Not long after that my friend John (who posts here occasionally too) baptized me on his farm. What a gift! When he baptized me we both saw a red bellied black snake (posionous Aussie snake) slither out of the water onto the bank. It was very coincidental this occurring and I found it representative of the devil fleeing (we probably just interrupted it hunting rats!) but as I said its timing was unusual and these things happen with John. The Holy Spirit hilights things differently and amazingly for him.

The benefit of this site and Ritan is that like minded believers like us can talk. I have reason to think that there are many of us who believe but less who realize the hour. In my employment believers are certainly in the minority. You can see the principalities rising up everywhere- tv, radio, advertising, and in people in general. I see it at work everyday- Lord Jesus said words \' the light of the body is in eye if the eye be single then the whole body shall be full of light. But If the eye be evil the whole body shall be full of darkness. If the light that is in one be dark then how great is that darkness!\' Matt 6:22 I see this regularly at work and use it as litmus test when dealing with people. It\'s a great diagnostic tool for discerning demonic affliction and possession. I also find lots of native art ( Indian/aboriginal), pagan deities (Buddha statues that people find fashionable), dream catchers and new age books in their houses. Watch others around you and those on tv, you will see it too.

Conversely I also find non- believers with eyes full of light but have their ears shut. I can only hope that the Lord has something in store for them that I don\'t know of. There are a lot of people out there who will believe and turn to our Father when the squeezing starts.

Lisaleenie!

G\'day! Always wanted to say hello but don\'t use other forum ( my computer doesn\'t like it and I\'m content to lurk there. We all share relvant notifications. Love David R though- he\'s generally on the money and very witty.) it\'s good to see you here too!

Scotty!

G\'day too! I like reading your analysis on scripture- you wouldn\'t be attached to ERF ministries would you? I\'ve even checked out Humblehorses clips!

Val!

Hello mate! Keep up the good work. This forum is a good way to share intel. Have you noticed that due to this forum and others (many of us view multi) we (as a community) are getting better at sharing intel and posting relevant topics so BE NOT DISHEARTENED! In this way you have achieved a major goal. We share sources ie JD Farag, PB, Chuck Missler, and the list goes on.... You have sounded the alarm so keep it ringing.

Kathy G,

G\'day old chap. I still love your short effective replies. I hope you and yours are well in Oklahoma.

Texas Sue,

I am concerned for your border issues. I\'d joke about learning Mexican but the cartels are serious business let alone the expected health, economic and social ramifications. Things are speeding up. I have done nothing to be so blessed as I am to live in Aus but we will have issues too.All the dominos are falling. Stay safe Sister.

Cheerio chaps and God bless you.

Your brother in Lord Jesus

Damian.

Hi Rachel!

Welcome to RFTH!!!

As I was reading what you said about your husband, thoughts of that thief on the cross next to Jesus, instantly sprang to mind. He simply confessed his sins to Jesus...for which he asked Him to remember him when He enters into His kingdom. Then Jesus said to him in reply, "Truly, today, you shelt be with me in paradise."

It's like that Dottie Rambo song says--"He Looked Beyond My Faults And Saw My Needs." Jesus looks beyond your husband's faults and sees his needs, doesn't He!?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Damian, it is so good to hear from you, our brother from down under! Please say hello to John for us all. It is good to know that you both are still on board and reading the posts. Our wait is getting shorter so soon we will all be sitting around the same happy room sharing our testimonies and experiences.

Texas Sue,

I am concerned for your border issues. I'd joke about learning Mexican but the cartels are serious business let alone the expected health, economic and social ramifications. Things are speeding up. I have done nothing to be so blessed as I am to live in Aus but we will have issues too.All the dominos are falling. Stay safe Sister

The border issue here is overwhelming. We are being swarmed and in the mix are many of the drug cartel thugs and MS13 gang members from El Salvador, not to mention the possible, more likely probable terrorists taking advantage of the collapsed borders to bring their brand of evil into our country. It is more and more obvious that this is deliberate and pre-planned by certain nameless individuals who think they are greater than God. The whole world is just on the edge of finding out who God really is and that He is directly involved with the times. Big surprises in the near future, not the least of which is our exit. Really ready for that one!

Me, too!

Damian
Lisaleenie!

G'day! Always wanted to say hello but don't use other forum ( my computer doesn't like it and I'm content to lurk there. We all share relvant notifications. Love David R though- he's generally on the money and very witty.) it's good to see you here too!

Hello, Damian! Good to see you, too! Yes, I love David R., also. He has a lot of insight. So many there at RITAN do.

Hi Damian,

I'm glad my testimony was a blessing to you.

Sounds like you had a supernatural experience too when you received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, especially when the Lord allowed that snake to appear. I don't believe in coincidences:)

I too see the dream catchers and other items which attract demons all over the place in these last days.

My friends daughter received a dream catcher from a friend at school and my friend didn't know her daughter had brought it home and put it over her bed. She had a bad nightmare that night which woke up my friend when she went in her daughter's bed room that is the first thing she saw and knew immediately what had caused it.

My husband received a word of knowledge about ten years ago that we needed to cleanse our house because the Lord told him there was something in it attracting demonic spirits. I'm always doing spiritual warfare over everything so I was wondering what could it be. We watched movies to make sure there wasn't anything in them that would attract the wrong spirits. We were surprised to find some that had some symbols in them that we had missed, these we threw away but my husband knew this wasn't what the problem was. For some reason my daughter had a large keep sake box in her closet and she decided to clean it out. She found a very expensive knife that her boyfriend had given her (broke up with now) and on it was a huge skull over a pentagram. We immediately sent it to an incinerator and my husband discerned that our house was clear.

Shows how vigilant we have to be in these last days.

Maranatha,

Julie

Hi Rachel, adding another welcome to you!
Trust God for your husband. this is the will of God that we believe in Him. I have many in my family who do not know the Lord. When I have doubts or fear for them because of the coming tribulation, I remind myself that God made the universe. He created them and gave them life. When we draw close to God, in His presence we realize that there is nothing too hard for Him. He makes what He wants. He breathes life and created death. Death would not exist except God caused it to be for His purpose. We ache for our loved ones, but yet Rachel, we trust God for them also knowing that God is the answer for them and mighty to save. With prayer and thanksgiving to God we make our request known to God.

God's grace to me truly is amazing. I was raised in a very secular home. My dad committed to the Lord Jesus before he died, but my growing up years he was not around after I was about 12. Before then, he taught me nothing about God. My parents haven't ever prayed with me. Never told me about Jesus. They divorced. When I was 14 I accepted Jesus and was baptized. Many in my family rejected me because of that decision, including my mother. We were estranged for years. She would scream at me for having a bible. At 18, she told me I had 24 hours to leave. Long story but here at 58years old now I can tell you that through poverty and comfort, through sickness, pain, and when I was well, through abuse, rejection and now in a loving marriage, God has not forsaken me. I don't know why all has happened in my life. I certainly would not have chosen a lot of it and am sorry for the stupid things I did choose.
I can tell people though, trust God. He is faithful. He is wise. He does bring comfort. He does provide what you need, even when it humanly looks impossible. He is a shoulder to cry on. He will rest you to sleep at night. He brings to remembrance what you need to know. He is the One in whom my soul delights, He is my beloved God and my friend.
If I can be saved, anyone can. So no excuses anymore, if anyone reads who has not asked Jesus to be your saviour yet, ask today.

Hi Rachel Welcome to the site. Just remember that God works out everything for the good for those who love Him.

Julie, Julie, Julie,(By the way, I always wanted to say that, and have always loved that name "Julie"!!! It reminds me of Jewels in God's Heaven.) Julie, what an wonderful testimony Sis; it does my heart good to hear people like yourself, come forth, with such boldness to witness for the Lord, that nothing is impossible for God. I know from experience, that God's Holy Spirit gives us the boldness to speak when the Lord leads us to do so; in God's perfect timing. God uses His Holy Spirit filled vessels to do His work here on Earth. The Lord never seems to amaze me, how He sends His servants into the world, even from their own homes, to accomplish His will.

Rachel, with all these replies to your introduction thread and your concerns, you can see how many of your Brothers & Sisters in Christ, are genuinely showing God's love, through their prayers, words of comfort, and encouragement of trusting God to come through for you and yours., God does turns all things for good to those who love Him.

Julie I loved reading your testimony, it is most inspiring; and such an encouragement for those going through their own trials.

Hi Damian, Good to hear from you mate, how are things down under in Aussie land. Glad to hear from you again. I really enjoyed reading your message reply to Julie's post.

I loved to read your testimony, that was an awesome experience. You're so correct that there is so much darkness and evil through many media sources,
being thrown at the people. However, we are guided by the "Light of the World" Jesus, who shines our way before us brightly, less we should stumble or fall. The Lord is there to pick us up, and send us on that straight and narrow path that leads to God and His kingdom in Heaven.

Damian, I'm am overjoyed, with the loving fellowship here, and I have no intentions of stopping of ringing the alarm!

JESUS IS COMING DON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!!!!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Valerie you are such a precious person of God!

Thanks for the Rapture Flight To Heaven Site. I can't wait to meet you in heaven and tell you how much I appreciate you for creating this site and allowing Christian brothers and sisters to share their stories in these last hours here on earth!

God certainly will have a special crown for you in heaven!

Soon, soon, soon, we will all be together with our Lord and Savior!

Maranatha,

Julie